The Offical 2012-2013 Los Angeles Clippers Thread made by a Real Clippers Fan

Charlie_Charlie_ Idus Martiae Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
As you all know, I am a REAL Clippers fan, not the bandwagon Chris Paul/Blake Griffin Dick sucking fan; but a true Clippers fan when they were losing every game. Besides, me, Billy Crystal, Clipper Darrell, and Blank; I do not know another real Clippers fan at all.

But anyways the point of this thread is that, the Clippers will beat the Lakers tonight.

Mike Brown needs to know that Princeton style offense ain't working, and it's making Nash look hella weak at point, Dwight ain't doing shit but collecting them Lakers checks, and Kobe is looking mighty old. :(

RIP Lakers. :)
TRILLip BrooksKeepOnPushing_Menace_Lebong JamespurpngoldiKingGodGivBizLUClEN

Replies

• JosephSunXSJosephSunXS Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    lakers suck =))
    Charlie_Sour-Creampurpngold
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ rip Lakers..
    Charlie_
  • Charlie_Charlie_ Idus Martiae Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see @keeponpushing and @CM_Pusher (very homo-erotic names!) are in their feelings.
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see @keeponpushing and @CM_Pusher (very homo-erotic names!) are in their feelings.

im not a Lakers fan ...

but saying Dwight howard aint doing shit but collecting Checks was a typical female statement
    Charlie_
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, b.. niggas could never front on the big homie Blank, that nigga go hard for the "clip-set", so much in fact that he ordered League Pass primarily just so that he could watch them being as he lives in Australia and cant see them no other way.
    Blank what the clippers gonna do to the lakers tonight? Win by 6 or 15?

Nash duckin paul so kobe should drop 36 and the lakers get ran and lose again.If they let the mavs and blazers do that the clippers should eat easily

Wattup killa? Hows the family?

Got League Pass re-upped as usual just in time for our season opener, loved what I saw..

I think we were playing excited an turned it over too much, especially DJ.

But sign of a good team we overcame that and got the win.

J Crossover aint gonna have an encore though, I doubt it..

I'm not even bothered by the Fakers they can keep stumbling like they been fuck them.

Lamar Odom came up big too man especially on the defensive end man I'm amped, big game I'm goin to hit some weights and come back and kick back..

CP3 gonna put on a good show tonight..

• Charlie_Charlie_ Idus Martiae Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

im not a Lakers fan ...

but saying Dwight howard aint doing shit but collecting Checks was a typical female statement

Oh, excuse me. Dwight did put up big numbers the last time the Lakers had played, however, he is not explosive, nor dominate like everyone had imagined he would be on this team. The Lakers should've kept Andrew Bynum, if Dwight is going to continue to play like this.

HENCE!!! It looks like Dwight is collectin' them Lakers check, bro bro.
    Blank the only one i seen rep' the Clippers like that around here when they were trash
    Blank the only one i seen rep' the Clippers like that around here when they were trash

Nigga, Please.

im not a Lakers fan ...

Oh, excuse me. Dwight did put up big numbers the last time the Lakers had played, however, he is not explosive, nor dominate like everyone had imagined he would be on this team. The Lakers should've kept Andrew Bynum, if Dwight is going to continue to play like this.

Shut the fuck up he's averaging 26 and 12 ..Bitches don't know shit about sports..stay in the kitchen

there team defense is the problem and that wack ass style of offense Mike brown has them playing

You're so much better quiet than speaking about sports you know nothing of.

I already spoken about the terrible Princeton style offense <--- shows you can't read. It's understandable because you are so handsome.

Mike Brown will always be a weak head coach. Where he was a shitty coach in Cleveland and had his assistant coaches writing plays for him.

Like I have stated, Dwight is not useful for the Lakers if Mike Brown is continously using the Princeton style offense

here's proof: bleacherreport.com/articles/1393115-how-lakers-princeton-offense-renders-steve-nash-and-dwight-howard-useless

Having feelings is a female trait boo boo!
    edited November 2012

Nigga, Please.

im not a Lakers fan ...

Shut the fuck up he's averaging 26 and 12 ..Bitches don't know shit about sports..stay in the kitchen

there team defense is the problem and that wack ass style of offense Mike brown has them playing

You're so much better quiet than speaking about sports you know nothing of.

I already spoken about the terrible Princeton style offense <--- shows you can't read. It's understandable because you are so handsome.

Mike Brown will always be a weak head coach. Where he was a shitty coach in Cleveland and had his assistant coaches writing plays for him.

Like I have stated, Dwight is not useful for the Lakers if Mike Brown is continously using the Princeton style offense

here's proof: bleacherreport.com/articles/1393115-how-lakers-princeton-offense-renders-steve-nash-and-dwight-howard-useless

Having feelings is a female trait boo boo!

26 and 12 = 26 and 12 ...LOL at not useful

LOL at you acting like you dropping Knowledge about Mike Brown and saying assistants drew up plays for him ..no shit welcome to 2005

*Dead* at pulling up a fuckin Bleacher report page....Rookie shit

Like i said , Females don't know jack shit about sports .. Stay in the Kitchen

BDBIIDCharlie_iKingGodGivBiz
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Clippers vs lakers games be live.Paul gonna eat,I expect 22 and 11 from the best pg in the nba.It's a new era the clip set run l.a.

I told my jo don't come over til 11:45-12am cuz I'm watchin my favorite and da realest west coast squad lets get it
    Charlie_MillzOG
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes charlie.....laker fan here...but that princton offence sucks...smh

I hope they scrap it NOW...let nash run the point and avg 11 assists....... but i wont lie...clips are more exciting than the laker.s...they have soooo many weapons on the clippers.....lakers bench sucks ass for real.......but i think come playoff time...lakers are more disciplined than clippers and can win a seven game series.....

and this guy is a die hard clipper fan as well
    a1459i0_ec.jpg

Charlie_
    edited November 2012
    The lakers bench is still trash.The clippers should separate themselves when that garbage 2nd unit comes in

Meeks,jamison,duhon and jordan hill? Lmao fucc outta here
    Charlie_WhoisDonG???
    The lakers bench is still trash.The clippers should separate themselves when that garbage 2nd unit comes in

Slightly better than last year but that shit is still trash ...shit looks horrible when they have Blake,Meeks,Hill all on the floor together

Slightly better than last year but that shit is still trash ...shit looks horrible when they have Blake,Meeks,Hill all on the floor together

Fuck outta my thread with them light skin feeling, cuz.

Clippers >>>>>>>

Tommy knows I'm a die hard clippers fan.
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas need to face the fact that the Lakers is washed up. The clippers is gonna bust the lakers ass tonight. Griffin makes freethrows and CP3 is a all around better player than Kobe, add in Crawford and its lights out for the Lakers.

Fuck outta my thread with them light skin feeling, cuz.

Clippers >>>>>>>

Tommy knows I'm a die hard clippers fan.

whoa whoa whoa...
    Charlie_
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No steve nash for my lakers
    edited November 2012
    Charlie legit she and blank the only clippers fans I ever heard of besides billy crystal

I expect kobe to drop 36-40 tonight and the clippers win
    Sour-Cream
    I expect Howard to miss 50 freethrows and the clippers win.
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlie...can u explain to me how did u become and remain a clipper fan?

were u just rebelling against championships?

hatred of celebs?

magic catching AIDS?

what?

lemme know...
    edited November 2012
    Best pg in the league has 5 assists already

Clip set too deep.Kobe on pace for 40 clippers on pace to win
    Charlie been a clippers fan since I first started posting.
    edited November 2012

Which is Exactly whats happening right now.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clippers playing well so far.