IC Listening Party: Practice Make's Profit 2

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 37,740 Regulator
Welcome to the IC Listening Party..... today we're previewing A1000Miles aka J.O Cool & with John Wade's Practice Makes Profit 2.

This is great collection of music, Cool and Wade came together to bring you this, now if you support hip-hop or are just a lover of music in general then I think you're gonna like this record a lot. Check it out and PLEASE leave feedback for homey and let us know what you think of the records and everything. The music is very eclectic and there's nothing I can really compare it to - it stands on its own two. A great listen check it out --

Listen to the album here:
http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
#PracticeMakesProfitPart2

PMP2

Alright

Luh Da Game

Reachin

Trust Nobody

Hit em up on Twitter
http://twitter.com/JohnWade_JOCool
A1000MILES

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 37,740 Regulator
    Music video and Reason Interview coming soon.....

I'll let this thread rock till Monday and then we'll drop the Interview
    A1000MILES
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i fucks with JO Cool a lot first impression went hard and now practcice makes profit,,,, musically he grew if u ask me, from the last project idk if it was his last project but it was the last one i heard tho! that female who name start with a R is a angel on tracks also beautiful voice,,, but imma review it track by track prolly 2 morrow or sunday
    A1000MILESSion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J.O da GOAT... trying to get a collab with him if hes down...

Ill peep the interview
    A1000MILESSion
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins The Asshole, The Heel Posts: 28,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i support this, i can appreciate it because its different from the norm
    A1000MILESSion
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 15,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw shit...Good look Sion...Hope y'all enjoy those tracks...
    Sion
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Shit was coo .... i like the sound ya'll got going on blackout,bipolar, & see me in your dreams .... you style sound the most comfortable over those instrumentals .... the most natural .... reminds me of some 3-6 hybrid shit .... wades muted drums are dope that kick and snare shit he does is a nice sound ...im feelin that shit ....i could hear some more layering helping to bring some added depth to these stripped down beats ... just a couple of extra sounds to add a little more excitement but at the same time not take away from the over all feel/mood/tone of yawls music... just keep grindin bruh ... i see you tryna to expand the sounds ... messin with some different melodies thats what you gotta do ... become the most well rounded artist you can be.... just my humble opinion of course
    A1000MILESSion
  • daboyag1daboyag1 Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭✭
    PRACTICIN LIKE A MOFUCKA!!!!
    JDSTAYWITIT
    J.o when are you free homie?
    Trynna get a verse for you
    A1000MILES
    Side note:

Sion the goat
    He real life gives a damn anyone on the IC who makes it throw a couple of racks to his bank account
    SionA1000MILESLOLCLDarthRozay
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    J.o when are you free homie?
    Trynna get a verse for you

Well, Ion have my home studio anymore, that's what was goin on last time I was sposed to do a joint wit you...So when I record, it's usually in Atlanta...But you can send the track to [email protected], and when I get a chance I got you...
    im just writing some songs right now.. i havent recorded my own shit since the IC OLYMPICS
    A1000MILES
    Okay cool...PRACTICE MAKES PROFIT NIGGA!
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna check this out after I get done with this exam. Still gotta check GRIP's project too.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 37,740 Regulator
    Ok I'm going to unstick this thread, I'll be back to post up another thread I aint gonna say what it is yet but yall gonna love it....