The Offical "F**k You" Thread

silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
*The Ultimate Feelings Thread**

Tell Them Why You Mad bruh......

Speak on any issues you have against anyone, or anything in general regarding to anything in life.

Ill start first.....

Fuck:

The Atlanta Falcons
Mitt Romney
Broccoli, that shit is fucking disgusting
Ratchet Hoes
Niggas Who use the Lakers online 2k13
My Dad
Niggas who wear bandannas on their head inspired by frank ocean music
Wale
Jordans, stop hyping them shits bruh..
Red Eyes Black Dragon, that card fucked me up in middle school all the time...
Shamus
Jason Terry
Them niggas who made the Cat Daddy
My Life

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck your thread you emotional ass nigga.

I can respect that bro....
    Gold_Certificate
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FUCK DRO, KATT... PLEASE FUCK DRO!
    StoneColdMikeyKatAlready Home_17deadeye
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread
    Kat
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck the first nigga that ever payed for pussy.

Fuck the first judge that ever awarded a bitch spousal support.
    Katdeadeye
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Fuck my principal for being a faggot.

I hate that chipmunk looking mofo
    silverfoxxTX5GIN
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck my principal for being a faggot.

I hate that chipmunk looking mofo

PRINCIPLE.. NIGGA U STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL?
    bkkbullyYoung Gunner
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck urinals, i hate when my piss bounce back.
    TX5GIN
  • TX5GINTX5GIN Posts: 883
    Fuck the lakers, for making me loose 50 bones last night.

Fuck fat people who give work out tips and diet plans ..i dont believe you

Fuck whoever i play tommorrow on my fantasy football league..im gonna smash

Fuck the elections, bring bill clinton back,
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna send a big fuck you from the bottom of my blackest lung to the old handicapped white fuck that didn't use his handicap chair like he was suppose too. This fool and his damn walker clinging and clanging walking all broken on the back of my seat at the movie theater. Like dude, you're the reason them fucking chairs is there. And why the hell you gonna pick the row right behind mine to attempt to cripple walk through.

Another "fuck you" to anybody out there still writing paper checks in the check out line. It's 2012. 2012. Two months shy of 2013 at that. Get with the times.

You pricks that drive below the speed limit and anyone that talks/texts on they phone while driving. From the seaweed of my soul, I hope you crash and die.

That bitch ass cop that followed my truck for 10 minutes.... matter fact, police in general. Fuck all y'all.

You retarded chicks at subway that be fucking up my order. Sick of telling you that when I ask for a water and two cookies it's for the substitute option y'all have. It doesn't mean to charge me for the meal with chips/fountain drink AND bottled water/two cookies all together. Learn your friggin menu options.
    deadeyeYoung_Chitlin
  • bkkbullybkkbully Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck hipsters

Fuck having to pay for water and medicine, it should be free

Fuck you

Fuck the concept of jury duty in this country. Oh so you just randomly picking niggas to decide the future of another nigga? Fuck outta here

Fuck STDs & Fuck condoms. My last relationship I was in for 9 years and we went raw the whole time. Now I'm single and can't trust any bitch so I have to strap up and condoms fucking suck

Fuck my weed man for never picking up after 11 PM
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 38,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man f@@@ them polls! I'm so sick of seeing these media networks talk about these dag polls! Just go vote!

And f@@@ all those who say they're not gonna vote! Those be the main ones griping about country!
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck arabs, europeans, hindus, indonesians. 5 civilized tribes, fuck the PO-leese, fuck the president, vice president,

fuck people that believe their only civic duty and power is an anonymous ballot counted through secretive means

to cast an opinion on shady fucks wanting to run shit. fuck dumb niggas. fuck wrong witchu? how you proud to be

ignorant? fuck black people that dont believe in white supremacy, but only speak english. Let that shit sink in.

Fuck property taxes...how I own my home unless I dont give you tribute to live on it? Fuck gun registration and

permits. Why do I have to ask Permission to exercise an unalienable right and record my possessions with the state?

Fuck niggas that just go along with the program and never ask questions. Fuck niggas who act thug as fuck on their

own community but quick to back down to the cops or get civilized as fuck around white folks. Fuck niggas who

sit in front of tvs all day being spoon fed information and believe they have a well balanced world view. Fuck bitches

who wear fake hair, nails, implants, and claim they want a real man. Fuck niggas who talk ill about weed but drink

liquor all day.

::gets mic snatched::

fuck the mic imma do it accapella
    fuck the freeworld
    fuck poppa doc
    fuck reactions, I don't need ya cosignature
    fuck this post
    fuck this thread

Fuck you for not reading. Getcha Scroll on.

Dennis_zpse0d9f5c0.gif
    5089_102166882483_320007_n.jpg
    Middle_Finger.jpg
    middle_finger_zps11da47e4.jpg
    midfinger.jpg
    middle_finger_flame.jpg
    1christ-middle-finger.jpg
    middle-finger.jpg
    green-middle-finger.jpg
    MIDDLE.jpg
    facebook-middle-finger.jpg

Bitches....
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    SMH. As I sit here and reflect I realize I could type out titangraphs. And possibly incriminate myself. But instead, I'm just gonna show the amount of "fuck you's" I have with a really big rock.

1309077616-43.jpg

• hueyhuey Posts: 9,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so much anger