What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

IC, I been lyin' about my life, and before it catches up, I'll confess

FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in AKA Donkey
Most of the shit I tell y'all is lies. Here's what's true. My name is Fabion, Fabion Brown. I am fat, and I tend to date larger, less attractive white women. I don't live in DC, I'm actually from Oklahoma. Lastly, I'm married, at least I was. 10 months ago, my life was upended when the love of my life was murdered.

As if that wasn't enough, I've been going through it all while being accused of being a part of her murder. I would never do such a thing. Long story short, I've been on bail the last few months, but my trial is about to start.

I wanna thank y'all for providing me with brief outlets of release, so I could get away from the world that's destroying me inside.

Thank you.
2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
CainGot Em Shookunspoken_respectgnsDr. StitchStoneColdMikeyIdiopathic JokerDirty SanchezAjackson17TonyDubbzSerious Juice MayneReppinTimeValentinez A. KaiserDupacblu197ShottaDaBeastDMIcarnalesflows515El PayasoMdizzle9000Lou_Cypher

Replies