New Wu-tang album confirmed....recording to start next month

sullysully Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Divine and Rza has Conference calls with the Clan next week. They will be going into the studio next month to start recording a new album. Now to synchronizing everyone's schedule."

http://www.facebook.com/wutangclan/posts/10151219714434812
Lou_Cypherbuttuh_bROZAYTABERNACLEDMTxTHCDisciplined InSight[Deleted User]NothingButTheTruthSneakDZASolitary Soldierits....JOHN Bnillerthekid

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sully what up dunny!

I thought RZA was just talking about they might not ever do another album. They all sounded sharp on the soundtrack though so I'm looking forward to it.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    They need to come correct after that good, but meh 8 Diagrams album.

It's been 20 years since their debut Enter The Wu Tang 36 Chambers album...I hope this comes full circle with everyone on there giving their best (from rhymes to production), even with some left over vocals from the late O.D.B.

RZA needs to go back to the dusty crates and chill with that live instrumentation..that what killed the last album, imo..
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coppin. :bz
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,401 Regulator
    rza been making good beats again so i expect some dope shit.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Those other groups are cool and all But Wu Tang Is for the Children!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 7,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first day cop
    [Deleted User]Solitary Soldier
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    highly anticipated!
    sully
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to come correct after that good, but meh 8 Diagrams album.
    Yeah, that album was like a rollercoaster. one minutes it's high and you're thinking "this shit is amazing!" next, it's low and you're like "damn this is shit"

definitely checking for this. you have to be crazy not to.

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what just cuz I don't ride tip I don't ride wit Wu and my n$gga Big Ghost!
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shit. I don't fuck with Wu-Tang outside of Meth, Ghost & Rae but it should be a good listen, they bring out the best in each other.
    DMTxTHC
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I cant wait, another regional classic
    DMTxTHCKame
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see....hopefully rza wont be that dumb ass shit like he was on the last album
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Good shit. I don't fuck with Wu-Tang outside of Meth, Ghost & Rae but it should be a good listen, they bring out the best in each other.

Cosign 100%. No wonder why they made Wu-Massacre, they the best three members in the group imo.
  • their new songs together on the soundtrack were too good. new wu album will be dope.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,401 Regulator

Cosign 100%. No wonder why they made Wu-Massacre, they the best three members in the group imo.

Inspectah Deck, and Gza are dope too. I know Masta Killa isn't popular but I fuck with his music.
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Jamaica wrote: »

Inspectah Deck, and Gza are dope too. I know Masta Killa isn't popular but I fuck with his music.

Yeah, Deck is dope too. Every verse I heard from dude has been good/great. He also dropped one of the best disses in years with "House Nigga".. GZA got bars, but a lot of his music outside of Liquid Swords bores me.. I never really got into Masta Killa. It's crazy how he ain't drop a solo debut until 2004. That song "Old Man" is my shit though..
  • masta killa is dope and has good albums.
    people always hate on u-god although he has classic verses on the wu-tang forever double disc maybe he ain't got it as a solo artist.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't listened to 8 Diagrams. Honestly, I unno if I even want them to do any more group albums. If they do, somebody please tell RZA to drop all this complex music theory instrumentation bullshit and start digging in crates again.

and since we reppin favorite members, I just wanna say I always thought U-God was DOPE AS FUCK on the group tracks. He rescued Triumph from Cappa's wackness.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Said Date is a great album. I fuck with all the Wu members. They're all lethal. Deck might be my second favorite member after Ghost and GZA is hands down the best from a technical aspect.
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 5,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just realized I never listened to Wu-massacre. about to check that out. I hope the new Wu is better than 8 diagrams.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

No Said Date is a great album. I fuck with all the Wu members. They're all lethal. Deck might be my second favorite member after Ghost and GZA is hands down the best from a technical aspect.

No Said Date was fucking dope :tu
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I still haven't listened to 8 Diagrams. Honestly, I unno if I even want them to do any more group albums. If they do, somebody please tell RZA to drop all this complex music theory instrumentation bullshit and start digging in crates again.

and since we reppin favorite members, I just wanna say I always thought U-God was DOPE AS FUCK on the group tracks. He rescued Triumph from Cappa's wackness.

man they aint got the money to clear all those samples for an album. only rappers that do are kanye and jay