What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

New Wu-tang album confirmed....recording to start next month

sullysully Posts: 4,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Divine and Rza has Conference calls with the Clan next week. They will be going into the studio next month to start recording a new album. Now to synchronizing everyone's schedule."

http://www.facebook.com/wutangclan/posts/10151219714434812
Lou_Cypherbuttuh_bDarthRozayDMTxTHCDisciplined InSight[Deleted User]NothingButTheTruthSneakDZASolitary Soldierits....JOHN Bnillerthekid

Replies

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sully what up dunny!

I thought RZA was just talking about they might not ever do another album. They all sounded sharp on the soundtrack though so I'm looking forward to it.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    They need to come correct after that good, but meh 8 Diagrams album.

It's been 20 years since their debut Enter The Wu Tang 36 Chambers album...I hope this comes full circle with everyone on there giving their best (from rhymes to production), even with some left over vocals from the late O.D.B.

RZA needs to go back to the dusty crates and chill with that live instrumentation..that what killed the last album, imo..
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no doubt
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,751 Regulator
    rza been making good beats again so i expect some dope shit.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    highly anticipated!
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT
    sully
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to come correct after that good, but meh 8 Diagrams album.
    Yeah, that album was like a rollercoaster. one minutes it's high and you're thinking "this shit is amazing!" next, it's low and you're like "damn this is shit"

definitely checking for this. you have to be crazy not to.

• JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wu-Tang.gif
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    DarthRozayCJnillerthekid
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what just cuz I don't ride tip I don't ride wit Wu and my n$gga Big Ghost!
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shit. I don't fuck with Wu-Tang outside of Meth, Ghost & Rae but it should be a good listen, they bring out the best in each other.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    DMTxTHC
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I cant wait, another regional classic
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    DMTxTHCKame
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see....hopefully rza wont be that dumb ass shit like he was on the last album
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Good shit. I don't fuck with Wu-Tang outside of Meth, Ghost & Rae but it should be a good listen, they bring out the best in each other.

Cosign 100%. No wonder why they made Wu-Massacre, they the best three members in the group imo.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    their new songs together on the soundtrack were too good. new wu album will be dope.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,751 Regulator

Cosign 100%. No wonder why they made Wu-Massacre, they the best three members in the group imo.

Inspectah Deck, and Gza are dope too. I know Masta Killa isn't popular but I fuck with his music.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Jamaica wrote: »

Inspectah Deck, and Gza are dope too. I know Masta Killa isn't popular but I fuck with his music.

Yeah, Deck is dope too. Every verse I heard from dude has been good/great. He also dropped one of the best disses in years with "House Nigga".. GZA got bars, but a lot of his music outside of Liquid Swords bores me.. I never really got into Masta Killa. It's crazy how he ain't drop a solo debut until 2004. That song "Old Man" is my shit though..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    masta killa is dope and has good albums.
    people always hate on u-god although he has classic verses on the wu-tang forever double disc maybe he ain't got it as a solo artist.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't listened to 8 Diagrams. Honestly, I unno if I even want them to do any more group albums. If they do, somebody please tell RZA to drop all this complex music theory instrumentation bullshit and start digging in crates again.

and since we reppin favorite members, I just wanna say I always thought U-God was DOPE AS FUCK on the group tracks. He rescued Triumph from Cappa's wackness.
    internet-reality.gif
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Said Date is a great album. I fuck with all the Wu members. They're all lethal. Deck might be my second favorite member after Ghost and GZA is hands down the best from a technical aspect.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just realized I never listened to Wu-massacre. about to check that out. I hope the new Wu is better than 8 diagrams.
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

No Said Date is a great album. I fuck with all the Wu members. They're all lethal. Deck might be my second favorite member after Ghost and GZA is hands down the best from a technical aspect.

No Said Date was fucking dope :tu
    internet-reality.gif
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I still haven't listened to 8 Diagrams. Honestly, I unno if I even want them to do any more group albums. If they do, somebody please tell RZA to drop all this complex music theory instrumentation bullshit and start digging in crates again.

and since we reppin favorite members, I just wanna say I always thought U-God was DOPE AS FUCK on the group tracks. He rescued Triumph from Cappa's wackness.

man they aint got the money to clear all those samples for an album. only rappers that do are kanye and jay