The I'm Not Voting Thread

dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
i live in DC so you know our electoral votes going to Obama, also for the local elections a lot of people running unopposed, so my vote won't make a difference; just some symbolic shit
NothingButTheTruthOhMarsHyenaKillabuttuh_bSleepwalkingInJapan

Replies

• a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm listening to the radio now
    on reports what's happening in Florida

it's crazy

why would the Republicans go throw such efforts to make it so difficult for people?

• lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i live in DC so you know our electoral votes going to Obama, also for the local elections a lot of people running unopposed, so my vote won't make a difference; just some symbolic shit

our whole DC government is crooked. At least 4 of them got arrested last year. the scene is set for the 1st white mayor next election. i'm still going on in tomorrow though.
    blackrain
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »

our whole DC government is crooked. At least 4 of them got arrested last year. the scene is set for the 1st white mayor next election. i'm still going on in tomorrow though.

don't the politicians there walk around handing out stacks of money for people that vote for them?
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    I'm listening to the radio now
    on reports what's happening in Florida

it's crazy

why would the Republicans go throw such efforts to make it so difficult for people?

What happened in Florida?

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not cosigning this fraudulent government waving around a constitution that you aren't party to.
    blacktuxhuey
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

only white council member that wants the job is wells and he won't be able to pull it off..cantania don't want to give up the consultant money, graham don't want the job, evans might make another run, and the chairman might make a run..i can see bowser winning though even though she ain't worth a damn (i'll smash though)

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted :)>-
    SixSickSinscaddo manBigBallsNoWorriesStoneColdMikeyTommy bilfiger
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,121 Regulator

Between DC and PG policitians, I really don't know who is less trustworthy...the amount of charges they done racked up the past 2-3 years between the 2 places is amazing
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets just call thus conspiracy theorist thread and get it over with
    bobbydrake2006
    Matt- wrote: »

don't the politicians there walk around handing out stacks of money for people that vote for them?

Politics in DC is weird because of how the city is designed...you got PG folks who know more about DC laws because half their neighborhood is DC and Dc folks who know about PG laws for the same reason...majority of the politicians from DC and PG do their dirt together though
    blackrain wrote: »

Between DC and PG policitians, I really don't know who is less trustworthy...the amount of charges they done racked up the past 2-3 years between the 2 places is amazing

jack johnson had the greatest line ever when the feds was knocking at the door "put it in your panties and walk out the door" he said that shit so smooth
    blackrain
    haute wrote: »

how is is a conspiracy theory when the electoral votes are already set except for a few states..that's just a fact
    why'd i get nosigned? i thought Clay Davis did that shit out in the open. paying power bills and handing out walk-around money. i know that was baltimore, but they all cut from the same cloth.
    Michael_Maliceatribecalledgabi
    why'd i get nosigned? i thought Clay Davis did that shit out in the open. paying power bills and handing out walk-around money. i know that was baltimore, but they all cut from the same cloth.

@Matt...my bad..didn't mean to no-sign you was just scrolling down when it happened...but nah niggas ain't as bold as Clay Davis though the loyalty to certain politicians around here, *read Marion Barry, is sad

jack johnson had the greatest line ever when the feds was knocking at the door "put it in your panties and walk out the door" he said that shit so smooth

The audio to that shit is classic...
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wpid-AmazonTheTracks20121017011752812.jpg

Oh well, next election
    dwade206NothingButTheTruthgns

@Matt...my bad..didn't mean to no-sign you was just scrolling down when it happened...but nah niggas ain't as bold as Clay Davis though the loyalty to certain politicians around here, *read Marion Barry, is sad

don't say nothing bad about the mayor for life; but forget him..he did some good things when he first started; now he's just collecting a check; but will say some real shit from time to time that is worded poorly but is the truth..i know he wants to smack cantania sometimes too

Or Barack Obama
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    What about your local ballot initiatives ?
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    haute wrote: »

how is is a conspiracy theory when the electoral votes are already set except for a few states..that's just a fact
    its not set yet bro bro, its about the popular vote of each state that determines which canidate gets that states electoral votes
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭✭

only white council member that wants the job is wells and he won't be able to pull it off..cantania don't want to give up the consultant money, graham don't want the job, evans might make another run, and the chairman might make a run..i can see bowser winning though even though she ain't worth a damn (i'll smash though)

Yea she's smash able. Wells won't cut it but I think Cantania gonna make a move. Shit i'm sure she got a way to still bring in that money. And I want to choke Graham to death with his own bow tie. Just with so many white folks in the city now, I see it coming soon.