The Goat Faction/Stable (edited)

iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep TimePosts: 17,426 Regulator
edited November 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle

The Goat Faction/Stable (edited)

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,426 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    new World order (original)
    Give me some GOATS for this dammit
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nWo was a game changer and a shocker.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    The Four Horsemen (original)
    DAMN IT @Kinggivbiz i am trying to do some work here!!!!!!!, lol..........

THERE IS ONLY ONE, GREAT STABLE OF ALL TIMES

xkmHHfZKqTm50Hs.jpg

Waterproof's top 10 stable of all times coming soon.
    RobCoLifejono
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nation of Domination
    The nation of domination.

Black power*
    waterproofiKingGodGivBizMister B.eternal soldier
    edited November 2012
    Sour wrote: »
    The nation of domination.

Black power*

Exactly why I have other option... how the fuck do I miss NOD?

Not enough options... *smacks self*
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hart Foundation
    I marked out when Bret and Owen put their differences aside along with the Bulldog

jono
    edited November 2012
    MY TOP 10 GREATEST STABLE OF ALL TIMES

10) THE LEGION OF DOOM (Road Warriors, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Spoiler, Matt Borne, King Kong Bundy, Arn Anderson, The Iron Sheik and the original Sheik)

l.jpg

In the early 1980s, in NWA's Georgia Championship Wrestling, Paul Ellering introduced a stable called "The Legion of Doom" that consisted of the Road Warriors, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Spoiler, Matt Borne, King Kong Bundy, Arn Anderson, The Iron Sheik and the original Sheik. Animal had briefly competed as the Road Warrior before Ellering paired him up with fellow Chicagoan Hawk to form the Road Warriors. The stable was short lived and the name "Legion of Doom" soon referred only to the Road Warriors and Ellering with either name used interchangeably throughout their career.

Original Legion of Doom Interview October 1983

GCW - Jake Roberts & The Road Warriors try to take out Ole Anderson.

^^^^Look at Barbarian from Powers of Pain when he was known as King Konga helping Ole Anderson

One of the most Physical, Stiff Wrestling, Powerful Stable of All Times
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,627 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    4 horsemen are the Goat
    NWO Change the game but then got wack when they had like 100 washed up dude...WCW became 90% NWO and 10% WCW
    waterproofSuperSoakerRobCoLifeeternal soldier
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,016 Regulator
    D-generation X (original)
    new age outlaws, xpac, chyna, HHH, HBK

shit was just fun as fuck
    its....JOHN B
    edited November 2012

9) NATION OF DOMINATION (THE BLACK MILITANT FACTION)

poster2034.jpg98NationofDomination_display_image.png?1338757601 Faarooq, D’Lo Brown, the Rock, Kama Mustafa, Mark Henry

The Nation of Domination (NOD) was a professional wrestling stable in World Wrestling Federation (WWF) from November 18, 1996 to November 28, 1998. The Rock was a one-time Intercontinental Champion and D'Lo Brown was a two-time European Champion while in the group.

On the June 16 edition of Raw is War, Faarooq promised that he would deliver a "Bigger, Badder, Better and Blacker" version of the Nation, after 'firing' Crush, Mason, and Savio Vega, retaining only Brown.[10] which led to the induction of Kama Mustafa and Ahmed Johnson into the group after Johnson turned on WWF Champion The Undertaker during a tag team match against Faarooq and Kama.[10] Johnson would be forced out of the group due to injury. Faarooq said that Johnson was not black enough and that he was a white boy waiting to come out. He was replaced by Rocky Maivia.

1997.08.11 - Rocky Maiva joins the Nation of Domination

1997.11.09 - Nation of Domination v LOD, Shamrock, Johnson (Survivor Series) pt 1

1997.11.09 - Nation of Domination v LOD, Shamrock, Johnson (Survivor Series) pt 2

1997.10.27 - Nation of Domination v Hart Foundation
    Sour-CreamjonoStoneColdMikey
  • JosephSunXSJosephSunXS Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    nwo of course... the flock was my 2nd favorite faction though
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nation of Domination
    The dominion with undertaker, brood, minion, kane etc...

HONORABLE MENTION

THE VARSITY CLUB

Members
    Kevin Sullivan
    Mike Rotunda
    Rick Steiner
    Steve Williams
    Dan Spivey

varsityclub.jpg l.jpg

The Varsity Club was a professional wrestling heel stable in the NWA's Jim Crockett Promotions and World Championship Wrestling. The stable was formed in 1987 and lasted until 1989. The stable was briefly resurrected in 1999–2000.

The Varsity Club was formed in the NWA's Jim Crockett Promotions by Kevin Sullivan when he recruited the University of Michigan's Rick Steiner and Syracuse University's Mike Rotunda in late 1987. The group would wear the letterman jackets of their respective alma maters and brag about their superiority to other wrestlers on the roster because of their amateur wrestling background. In Rotunda and Steiner’s case their claims were legitimate, as they both wrestled in college, while Sullivan’s claims were more a matter of Kayfabe.

NWA World Wide Wrestling Varsity Club Kevin Sullivan Rotunda

NWA World Wide Wrestling Varsity Club Kevin Sullivan Rick Steiner
    iKingGodGivBiztxboi_09
    edited November 2012

8) THE CORPORATION

Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    The Rock
    Ken Shamrock
    Test
    Big Bossman
    Sgt. Slaughter
    Shawn Michaels
    Pat Patterson
    Gerald Brisco

the_rock5.jpg

WWF Raw 1999 Corporate Rumble DX Vs Corporation HQ

Stone Cold & The Corporation Segment (11/16/1998)

Championships and accomplishments

WWF Championship (3 times) – The Rock

WWF European Championship (1 time) – Shane McMahon

WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time) – Big Boss Man

WWF Intercontinental Championship (1 time) – Ken Shamrock

WWF Tag Team Championship (1 time) – Big Boss Man and Ken Shamrock
    StoneColdMikey
    Legion of Doom stable gets an honorable mention from me..
    Paul Ellering's "Legion of Doom" stable over time consisted of Road Warriors, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Spoiler, Matt Borne, King Kong Bundy, Arn Anderson, The Iron Sheik and the original Sheik
    CSOPQ
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Hart Foundation
    The Dungeon of Doom should have been a bigger force in WCW instead of being ran through by Hulk Hogan

edited November 2012

7) THE DANGEROUS ALLIANCE (WCW Version)

3433937_640px.jpg?1338844218

The Dangerous Alliance forms

Paul E. Dangerously brings together the WCW U.S Champion "Ravishing" Rick Rude, "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson, Larry Zbyszko, "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton, and the WCW T.V Champion "Stunning" Steve Austin to form one of the most impressive post-Horseman factions of all time, The Dangerous Alliance.

WCW members

"Ravishing" Rick Rude – Won the WCW United States Heavyweight Title and was the centerpiece of the Alliance, occupying a position similar to that of Ric Flair in the Four Horsemen. He feuded heavily with Ricky Steamboat, Nikita Koloff and Sting while in the Alliance.

"The Enforcer" Arn Anderson – Won the WCW World Tag Team Titles with Eaton as the main tag team of the Alliance. He feuded heavily with Dustin Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat, Barry Windham, and The Steiner Brothers while in the Alliance.

"Beautiful" Bobby Eaton – Won the WCW World Tag Team Title with Anderson as the main tag team of the Alliance. He feuded heavily with Dustin Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat and the Steiner Brothers while in the Alliance.

"Stunning" Steve Austin – Won the WCW World Television Title and frequently teamed with Rude and Zbyszko. He feuded heavily with Barry Windham and Sting while in the Alliance.

"The Living Legend/The Cruncher" Larry Zbyszko – He feuded heavily with Ron Simmons and Barry Windham while in the Alliance. He teamed frequently with Anderson and occasionally with Austin.

Michael "P.S." Hayes – He was barely with the Alliance. He managed Anderson and Eaton and helped Dangerously against Madusa.

Paul E. Dangerously – Mastermind, leader, and manager of the Alliance. He feuded directly with Madusa after firing her.

Madusa – She was the valet for the Alliance. She usually went to ringside with Rude, but frequently went out with the others when the Alliance first formed. She feuded with Missy Hyatt and Dangerously after he fired her while in the Alliance.

Dangerous Alliance vs. Rhodes/Steamboat/Simmons Part 1&2

iKingGodGivBiz
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Paul Ellering's "Legion of Doom" stable over time consisted of Road Warriors, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, The Spoiler, Matt Borne, King Kong Bundy, Arn Anderson, The Iron Sheik and the original Sheik

@Kinggivbiz u got to drop your top 5-10 stable pick of all times, i like to see who make your list
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NWO
  • dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also liked the Rat Pack in the midsouth territory.
    VIBE wrote: »
    nWo was a game changer and a shocker.

You need to revote...
    edited November 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

@Kinggivbiz u got to drop your top 5-10 stable pick of all times, i like to see who make your list

new World order
    Four Horsemen
    D-Generation X
    Hart Foundation
    Nation of Domination
    Evolution
    The Dangerous Alliance
    The Heenan Family
    The Flock
    The Radicalz (would be higher but they didnt really function as a real stable minus that first month)

The Age of Fall (shoutout to ROH) & Natural Born Thrillers >> Nexus.

Dungeon of Doom woudla been in my top 10 but the whole stable was of horrible gimmicks and random wrestlers (how da fuck Luger become part of that bullshit?)

Legion of Doom shoulda reunite din the WWF, but it is what it is... I think Mr Fuji had a stable also with Demolition as the main piece b4 Power 7 pain replaced them by'91...

MEM was way too poorly executed in its marketing (from the music to the robes). It just came off as second rate.. whats shame, andd idnt even have a good storyline behind it to get you really excited for)
  • kj_da_midwest_mobstakj_da_midwest_mobsta Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    nwo 4 life
    the most shocking moment in wrestling history that had little hulkamaniacs everywere crying

iKingGodGivBizMister B.eternal soldier
    nwo 4 life
    the most shocking moment in wrestling history that had little hulkamaniacs everywere crying

Shit still shocks me everytime i see it and i seen this a thousand times...

6) EVOULTION

Triple H (leader)
    Ric Flair
    Randy Orton
    Batista

stables04_528_poster.jpg

Evolution was a professional wrestling stable on WWE's Raw brand between 2003 and 2005. At the height of its existence, the group consisted of Triple H, Ric Flair, Randy Orton and Batista. Each of the members represented the best in "the past" (Ric Flair), "the present" (Triple H), and "the future" (Randy Orton and Batista) of professional wrestling.

WWE Evolution Debut

WWE RAW 2004 Classic Evolution Entrance

WWE Evolution( Batista & Ric Flair ) vs Hbk & Y2J

WWE Monday Night Raw - Goldberg, Shawn Michaels & Maven vs. Evolution Part 1/2

Championships and accomplishments

World Wrestling Entertainment
    World Heavyweight Championship (6 times) – Triple H (5) and Randy Orton
    World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – Ric Flair and Batista (2)
    WWE Intercontinental Championship (2 times) – Randy Orton (1), Flair (1)
    Royal Rumble (2005) - Batista
    StoneColdMikeyeternal soldier