Why dont black women ever wanna pay for anything when it comes to going out on a date?

fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdubPosts: 14,265 Regulator
Its a pet pevee and i notice this only in black women, even if they have good ass jobs and earn good money they always look for a nigga to pick up the cheque.Not even to act like they gonna pick up or they gonna slip it. I know its somewhat a generalization as some black women will come up in here saying they do, but im yet to meet one who does.

i never ever have this problem with any other race heck even bi racial women

whats really good?
NothingButTheTruthAllah_U_AkbarPeeny_WallyReggie80SneakDZAilledoutSixSickSinsNoirdwade206SleepwalkingInJapanKingJamal

Replies

• JusDre313JusDre313 http://killedbypolice.net know thy enemyPosts: 3,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***grabs popcorn***
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 14,827 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    I might pay the tab for the first couple dates, after that we´re taking turns.... Like homey said earlier, u get what u allow. Its rare your ever gonna find a shorty who will offer to pay from any race, u gotta tell her ass u want her to treat u.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    lol, me not paying for things on a date has nothing to do with me being black. why would i pay when you asked me out. i feel whoever asked should pay. and i think that's how it should be with everything, if i invite someone to lunch/dinner, i pay
    blacktuxKing Eraunodown2earthplayalistic1
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I/we always split the bill
    edited November 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Thats women in general b

Lets not pretend like white women are raised to reach for the cheque first

lol, you underestimate the ic's ability of generalization
    LUClENmiamivice305
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,265 Regulator
    kai_valya wrote: »
    lol, me not paying for things on a date has nothing to do with me being black. why would i pay when you asked me out. i feel whoever asked should pay. and i think that's how it should be with everything, if i invite someone to lunch/dinner, i pay

so you have a sense of entitlement coz you agreed to go out on a date?

then why is its only black women i see this in, and i asked my niggas the same and they agreed, moreover its the thought, i mean i dont expect you to pay but atleast have the disency to offer to split and as a chivalorous dude i will decline i mean atleast i will know im dealing with a women is aware.

since you ladies are all about this im independent shit you show dont prove it when it come to your stomachs

• UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator

niggarette been married twice to the only two ppl she ever "dated" talmbout goin on dates. the nerve of black women
    Kai
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Thats women in general b

Lets not pretend like white women are raised to reach for the cheque first

dude ive never had this problem with any other race but black women, word is bond

who ever invites pays

unless the words "meet me there" are vigorously stressed during the convo atleast 3 times, which implies dutch wonderland
    LUClENceothachosen1
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 8,492 Regulator
    Its a pet pevee and i notice this only in black women, even if they have good ass jobs and earn good money they always look for a nigga to pick up the cheque.Not even to act like they gonna pick up or they gonna slip it. I know its somewhat a generalization as some black women will come up in here saying they do, but im yet to meet one who does.

whats really good?
    tumblr_m9zygyEVUl1rvmkb8.gif
    texas409Valentinez A. Kaiser

niggarette been married twice to the only two ppl she ever "dated" talmbout goin on dates. the nerve of black women

lmao dies
    UPTOWN

so you have a sense of entitlement coz you agreed to go out on a date?

then why is its only black women i see this in, and i asked my niggas the same and they agreed, moreover its the thought, i mean i dont expect you to pay but atleast have the disency to offer to split and as a chivalorous dude i will decline i mean atleast i will know im dealing with a women is aware.

since you ladies are all about this im independent shit you show dont prove it when it come to your stomachs

no, i had no plans of going out to eat until you asked me, i wasn't about to spend any money, why should i now because you wanted to ask me out? you ask you pay, if the girl asks, she should pay. it's not about the money, cuz trust i have enough of my own to afford dinner and a movie, i just don't feel like i should have to when you asked

lol, i've only been married once, and so what if i've only been with 2 guys in my life, i'll have you know i've been on many dates
    playalistic1

whats really good?
    tumblr_m9zygyEVUl1rvmkb8.gif

no its an observation and im actually concern
    Look at this shit, a bunch of lames talkin bout splittin the bill and shit smh

I like to pay, gives me an excuse to pull the wad out my pocket in front the bitch ensuring that im fuckin later on.

nigga you know you trickin right ?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop dating cheap bitches
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ trickin.. trickin is when she's the only one benefitting from my money, me buying her clothes, giving her money, paying her bills etc... if im eating, smokin, drinkin etc.. im benefitting from it too, she just happen to be in my presence and got to do the same.
    J-GUTTAtexas409700ceothachosen1

lol, i've only been married once, and so what if i've only been with 2 guys in my life, i'll have you know i've been on many dates

end.jpg