Would you tell your current S/O....

Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
If your ex contacted you trying to make small talk? My ex recently contacted me on FB. She was just sayin Hope everything is well and apologized etc etc and gave me a update on the dog I bought her for her birthday couple years ago. We talked for about an hour and it was only about the dog nothin else.

Me and my current girl have a honest strong relationship...so would you tell your s/o or not?
ChicityDirty SanchezReppinTime

Replies

• KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    just bring it up casually, if there's nothing to hide and nothing going on, i don't see what the issue would be. i mean she does know you have ex(es)
    JusDre313Dr.Chemixa.mann
  • JusDre313JusDre313 i love the ic and id die for this shit The DPosts: 3,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    just bring it up casually, if there's nothing to hide and nothing going on, i don't see what the issue would be. i mean she does know you have ex(es)

this.. if it aint nothing to hide y not tell her.. unless u dealing with a super jealous bird type bitch. shouldn't be a big deal, but then again not telling her wouldnt be a big deal either. either way in my book
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    no need to tell your girl, it will do more harm than good. so what you talked casually about a dog no harm, no foul.
    B_A
  • JusDre313JusDre313 i love the ic and id die for this shit The DPosts: 3,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and yeah u a sucker for buying her a dog.. my bad forgot this part on my other post
    SixSickSinssweetheart93ChuchkKyle_Lurkertexasdaking88
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just told her lol I can tell she's a lil pissed but Idk why but shit w/e
    BodhixxCivicxxKyle_Lurker
    i don't get why she would be upset. i hope you told her in a nonchalant manner

do you still have feelings for your ex or something? or is your girl the jealous type?
    amenhotepiv
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    forgot how full of blatant bitchass faggotry is in GnS

jesus christ
    Dirty SanchezgnsxxCivicxx
    Lol either way she would have found out...I caught her ass on my twitter and shit on my iPad the other day
    gnsxxCivicxx
    Lol either way she would have found out...I caught her ass on my twitter and shit on my iPad the other day

oh, she's one of those

you need to nip the nosy shit in the bud now, cuz it'll only get worse. is she insecure in y'all relationship or with herself at all? people that are always snooping tend to be
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no FB = no ex's popping up making small talk = nothing to ponder 'cause the situation never happens.

One of the main things f b is used for is contacting people from the past. None of that for me. I changed my # multiple times and shook multiple women over the years so i wouldnt have to be bothered. If i run into anybody from my past, it'll be natural. Never touched f b to avoid fb problems.
    She's a little insecure because ever since we've been together damn near every woman in my pass has tried to make contact with me idk wtf is up with that.
    mike06
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »

this.. if it aint nothing to hide y not tell her.. unless u dealing with a super jealous bird type bitch. shouldn't be a big deal, but then again not telling her wouldnt be a big deal either. either way in my book

i called it...
    peterpiffin
    And yeah I did nip that snooping shit in the butt. I told her ass my ex did that shit also. The other day she slipped and told on herself that's how I found out she was on my page using u iPad. Told her ass off again and logged out of all my social shit on my iPad
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

technology is the rope many a person will hang themselves with.

Demarco27Lady_Zeemike06xxCivicxx
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just told her lol I can tell she's a lil pissed but Idk why but shit w/e

Why? That's dumbshit.
    Kyle_Lurker