The New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons thread

ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's get the shit talking started.

Avi bets, and that goes without saying.

Replies

• greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week, another losing team's in-season "super bowl" against the falcons.

Aight, leggo.

We need about 3 more wins to clinch the division so yeah -- go falcons and stuff.

[insert playoff and past championship comments here]
  • CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    o shit, it's that time again!
    If you're a falcon or saints fan that posts in this thread, you are automatically registered in the avi bet.
    CollegeBoi12Inglewood_B
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So greenwood gon act like this ain't a rivalry game.

Regardless of records nigga you know what it is.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So greenwood gon act like this ain't a rivalry game.

Of course it is, but it ain't the same with one team scratching to stay alive and other undefeated.

Plus, this makes our third straight week of fans on here all giddy on some "we'll beat the falcons" ish. We've basically already clinched the division.

I'm starting to have that feeling you get around the 3rd preseason game = Just wanna get'em over with and be healthy for the next level.

All I know is y'all better do something about Sharod and Quintorris. Them niggas vicious.
  • allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    So greenwood gon act like ithis ain't a rivalry game.

Of course it is, but it ain't the same with one team scratching to stay alive and other undefeated.

Plus, this makes our third straight week of fans on here all giddy on some "we'll beat the falcons" ish. We've basically already clinched the division.

I'm starting to have that feeling you get around the 3rd preseason game = Just wanna get'em over with and be healthy for the next level.

All I know is y'all better do something about Sharod and Quintorris. Them niggas vicious.

Smh @ you thinking the aints can do something with roddy and julio. These niggas bout to get the same treatment the last 8 teams got
    allday1992 wrote: »

Smh @ you thinking the aints can do something with roddy and julio. These niggas to get the same treatment the last 8 teams got

True. I just know at some point we're going to start getting comfortable with that donut in the L column and stop fighting in close games. Then again, maybe we've already did that -- but still won. lol
    allday1992 wrote: »

Smh @ you thinking the aints can do something with roddy and julio. These niggas to get the same treatment the last 8 teams got

True. I just know at some point we're going to start getting comfortable with that donut in the L column and stop fighting in close games. Then again, maybe we've already did that -- but still won. lol

I know the regular season L is coming sooner or later but it won't be this. I expect the week 15 rest the starters loss
    I got a bad feeling about that tampa game in tampa. We hardly ever play well in tampa, but then again that was the case with philly in philly too.

Question for my falcons fans:

We're 12-0, home field clinched, division clinched. Play the rest of the games like preseason games or go for the Montana and Russell Westbrook?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRr8veSu9prMfhmKFaD23fN9znLoBTeSW3n5jNJTE0yzd8dklTA
    I got a bad feeling about that tampa game in tampa. We hardly ever play well in tampa, but then again that was the case with philly in philly too.

Question for my falcons fans:

We're 12-0, home field clinched, division clinched. Play the rest of the games like preseason games or go for the Montana and Russell Westbrook?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxRr8veSu9prMfhmKFaD23fN9znLoBTeSW3n5jNJTE0yzd8dklTA

At 12-0 you gotta go for it imo. The only niggas that really need rest would be abe and tony cause they the old niggas
    If/When we clinch early. I wanna see Matty play in the first half with these receivers only...

1. Drew Davis (in Julio's spot)
    2. Harry Douglas (in his own spot/slot)
    3. Kevin Cone (In Roddy's spot)

I know I been saying this for 9 weeks now, but the sooner we get a 4th receiver on the same page as Matt, the sooner we'll REALLY be on some pick your poison ish.

Running game was straight yesterday, but I don't trust it.
    Who's yall nickel corner?

Brent Grimes 2.0

peypick3.gif

McClain. Dimitroff found another one. Dude's coverage skills are just as good as Asante and Dunta. Just not quite as fast.

He's been targeted more than Asante and Dunta, but he ain't been toasted yet.

Robert McClain

Robert+McClain+Denver+Broncos+v+Atlanta+Falcons+58sleBBfGeHl.jpg

Lance Moore vs Robert McClain is gon go a long way in deciding this game.

This goofy ass nigga here will eat this sunday...

decoud.jpeg

Top 5 in INTs. Just been ballin' all year. And taking advantage of every pass-happy QB we play. Had a INT on Romo too that got called back.

The real question is which poor soul gon' have to deal with these cyborgs...

vsmmxh.gif

ryantd.gif

Them dudes ain't playin fair this year. smh
    This goofy ass nigga here will eat this sunday...

6aeb64d8235111e2890222000a1fb0b2_6.jpg

Top 5 in INTs. Just been ballin' all year. And taking advantage of every pass-happy QB we play. Had a INT on Romo too that got called back.

Fixed

• Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saints are gonna get shit on.
  • BetaBeta YOUR SITE IS TRASHHH! *Bomb Drop* Posts: 22,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait...
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must see tv.
    Will Munny wrote: »

Damn bruh, you hate anything Saints related.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its time

Saints next

Say I know this is the Saints vs. Failcons but.................................................................................................

watsup with the Golden Boot avi bet. Loser puts the pic of the winners choice that has to include a image of the golden boot.
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

Damn bruh, you hate anything Saints related.

MFer still feeling that loss. People dont remember that the Vikings are on Buffalo Bill status. All those good teams and no super bowl ring.