The Official Presidential Election Thread 2012

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva You know I'm wit da shits... Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These times kind of painful for me. I meet my cousin who is the coolest white boy in history and them this shit comes up. Well at least he said "If it goes tomorrow I'm riding with you bro your the coolest mother fucker I've ever met, fuck those judgemental racist whiteys.' Like I said I have faith at least 1 in 5 white people would be down to ride after that statement.
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    tumblr_md6ms9vW7E1rkd8gso1_500.png

Look at this bitch pissed!

awwww shit ...this that old bitch i was talking about bruh ..... lmao old ass hoe was hot tho... fuck em

Van Jones was happy than a muffucka

I just realized that this is James Carvilles ( Clinton's former campaign manager) fuckin wife .....smh ..... got dayum ...thats a strong muthafucka right there ... i dont know how he does it everday wakin up next to that shit.... hearing her ass go off ...smh
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • ToppsTopps Posts: 447
    edited November 2012

I never understood how her and James Carville are married to each other.

They are the complete opposite when it comes to politics.
    KINGECKaiReggie80
  • Gold_CertificateGold_Certificate Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    They put aside their differences yo.
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the typical softhearted liberal he let's her run him like a dog
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 20,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real though, Obama better make some real inarguable progress this time around or all these racist clowns will be hitting us with the "I told you so" attitude for decades to come. To me, winning the election don't mean shit. Obama has to prove to be a good president in the end.
    Wild Self
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 9,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Topps wrote: »

I never understood how her and James Carville are married to each other.

They are the complete opposite when it comes to politics.

they're both old, white, mild racists with too much excess skin. that trumps politics.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real though, Obama better make some real inarguable progress this time around or all these racist clowns will be hitting us with the "I told you so" attitude for decades to come. To me, winning the election don't mean shit. Obama has to prove to be a good president in the end.

Maybe in a perfect world that would work, but that don't apply here. As usual a republican will sit in that oval office next. Whatever good decisions obama made in his last term, the republican will be in office as the results begin to show. Leaving our next republican president to take the credit.

It doesn't matter how good Obama does, their gonna drag his name through the mud for the rest of time. That, or completely over look his time spent as president later down the line.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 51,467 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well he's halfway there, but I see your point. I still fault congress tho. Honestly, I'm starting to think Boehner isn't the problem. It's Cantor and McConnell. I think Boehner BEEN wanted to strike deals with the Pres., but couldn't b/c of those two. Pressure is definitely on Boehner tho.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 51,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    14A92082-AD5B-468B-B21B-4C678FD2B039-8479-000005F7EE0BD96F.jpg

Oh My Lord.............
    heartDisease_1484124c.jpg

...you're welcome. lol
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »

Maybe in a perfect world that would work, but that don't apply here. As usual a republican will sit in that oval office next. Whatever good decisions obama made in his last term, the republican will be in office as the results begin to show. Leaving our next republican president to take the credit.

It doesn't matter how good Obama does, their gonna drag his name through the mud for the rest of time. That, or completely over look his time spent as president later down the line.

I don't think a Republican isn't gonna touch the oval office until 2024 the earliest. We gonna have to wait until these bigot Republicans get old and retire, or die off.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn those "urban" voters says Paul Ryan...