The Official Presidential Election Thread 2012

Replies

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Capture.PNG

Exactly why you'll never catch my black ass in that country bumpkin hell hole they call the "souf" ........ and smh/lol at Idaho,South Dakota,Wyoming, & Montana not even registering on the map ....... got damn hicks dont even know what a computer is....
    Wild SelfSwiffness!
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    The one person in central america that has a computer had some unkind words for obama.

when i lived i costa rica there were mad redneck retirees down there that refused to learn spanish and would flagrantly trick all their retirement money away on hookers. i chalk that tweet up to one of them.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. Lubuit te cognitione cognoscentes. Videre, deinceps vita.Posts: 29,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmmaaaooo @ u mad?

tumblr_md6ox0xjfL1rkd8gso1_500.png
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmmaaaooo @ u mad?

tumblr_md6ox0xjfL1rkd8gso1_500.png

Mispelled incumbent
  • mohamedmohamed Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Yo white people really scared that Muslims are gonna take over?

Well they right, tell all the white people know, I just got off the phone with my dude Muhammed Muhammed Muhammed and He said we taking over this bitch

i even laughed at that haha

2lu2hxx.jpg

so obama is gonna be mandela?

You know all black people look alike to white people :(
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol white folks taking it to the extreme.how they think after 400 years blacks felt.a man becomes president for 4 more years they think the world is going to end lol
    edited November 2012
    These white people are happy :)

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,620 Regulator
    2lu2hxx.jpg

being a President stresses u out but got damn niggas making OB look like he gonna look 70+
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies SHOUT OUT TO MY BOSS BITCHES WHO BE WIFIN NIGGAZ! Posts: 13,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great read Stringer
    stringer bellRecaptimus_Prime360VIBEMrCrookedLetter