WANTED! Your Hardest on a Hoe Moment

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolicalThe EmpreyanPosts: 3,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
I took this idiot bitch to a Mexican stand in the Village, (I think was on Sullivan St.,) Dumbass didn't like anything on the menu and proceeded to ask me if they had spaghetti, I was like no, this is a Mexican stand, they serve Mexican food here, burritos, tacos, enchiladas, tamales, stuff like that. I forgot what the bitch ordered, but I do remembered that she picked over her food. Then we walked down W. 4th to the old Disc-O-Rama location. After making a purchase, I suggested that we go see a movie, this dumb bitch must have thought that I was on some "power trickin," to ask me to give her the money instead. That's right instead of graciously accepting the offer to go to the movies or declining, this bitch blatantly disrespected your boy by just asking for money. I just looked at this shit, shooked my muthafucking head and walked off. Meanwhile, this running behind me yelling my name, but I don't respond. When I get home boys are asking me what happened because she blew up my phon trying to find me.

My other moment was when my "Honey," finally pissed me off. In high school, this girl was a strong 7 1/2 arguments could be made that she might be an 8. Since high Honey, went from hot, sexy, Puerto Rican and Black chick to portly chick who packed about 80 lbs. During the course of heated argument, I told her she was a dumb fuck who's college career was a waste of fucking time because her cumulative GPA was in the 2's. I was like "how do you go college and only manage a C aveage?" I said I know she's hella insecure about her looks because she used to be hot and she used to get dudes based on her looks and it has to hurt when look in the mirror, and you see a gluttonous undisciplined sow staring back at you. I concluded with, "you know what, you need to do Honey?" You need to go on diet, drop 80 lbs, get a rack lift, then find some tricking ass nigga that's willing to do all of this dumb shit you want me to do." Needless to say, Honey got really heated after that.

Replies

• gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    First bish u mentioned was a straight bird or in todays vernacular she ratchet as fuck, bish tried u.

Anyway I dated this one light bright that was bad as hell. She had a man so I had fucked her on the side for a minute and sent her back, caught up to her some months later and she had gained alot of weight.

We were out one day and it being florida u gotta drive everywhere. The whole time we were out she kept hinting about her insecurity with her current looks(since last time I saw her she was bad) and was just generally annoying the shit out of me by being needy and wanting to go all over the place.
    Long story short she kept irritating me about some shit till I told her since she wanna be somewhere else so bad why dont she walk her ass there plus she'd feel better bout herself....

I aint quite realize I was telling her she was fat as hell till I saw her face...yall niggaz click ether, I seen it, body somber her face defeated.......and I aint even mean it.

felt bad but oh well.
    still smashed, she wasnt even that big either.
    Sion
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White women>>>>>>>
    Dirty Sanchezdwade206
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read
    blackjack2012El PayasoDarcSkies
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/s is a bitch ass trick
    blackjack2012YoungGoldiemiamivice305
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolical The EmpreyanPosts: 3,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    Only fags say honey that many times when arguing

@ParallelRhymes ?
    key_lock-animated.gif

Actually, I was calling her fat bitch, a useless sow bunch of other shit.
    t/s once admitted he went to mcdonalds with a tranny.

lock this shit

Dirty Sanchez once admitted that his existence to this point in time has amounted to a self-ether. He's pre op trannie that's obessed with Rex. The Omnipotens Maximus Rex is everything this emasculated man bitch wishs he could be. Even hisavatar is wack and gay as fuck. Go wash some dishes or something.
    CONFLICT
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    shit i done beat a bitch ass

kicked plenty of hoes out my car, 4 of em cracka bitches

wrecked a cracka bitch car, left her on the side of the road and walked home cause i stayed right up the street

its so many ways to be HOH, i cant even list em all

Expound breh. Your tales will save this wack thread. More importantly, I will be entertained. I havent cracked one smile since scrollin down this bitch.
    Ajackson17dwade206
  • MD_EGAMD_EGA Posts: 554
    well i could do the whole back drop story but short and sweet this girl i had been tryin to fuck was playin so i tricked her into a campin trip called my boys they showed took her fone told the bitch eithier fuck us all or u can walk home...guess what she did
    Maximus Rextexas409BodhiMARIO_DROAggyAFgnsDirty Sanchezblackgod813JusDre313
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wanna call ducktales based strictly on the fact that where do you find girls that dumb in manhattan? i mean i know it's being gentrified to death and all that but goddamn - i don't want to believe.

but i know it's true.
    Sion
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    well i could do the whole back drop story but short and sweet this girl i had been tryin to fuck was playin so i tricked her into a campin trip called my boys they showed took her fone told the bitch eithier fuck us all or u can walk home...guess what she did

u got pics of said hoe?
  • Max.Max. Posts: 19,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bitch i had preg in febuary she got a abortion crying her fuckn eyes out i was tryna get sucked she was like not now i told her to fuckn leave...

When i was 20 i scooped this 18 year old bitch n was drivin around i was tryna bring her to my cuzns crib she was actn scary...so i went to a shitty hood n told her to buy a swisher m when she walked n i drove off..
    Bitch called me like 40 times bunch of voicemails n texts sayn she was gona have her cuzns shoot me
    AggyAF
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of honey?
    This bitch I worked with came to me talmbout my bf says I'm fat and I need to lose weight.

lmao she was unmotivated wasnt she
    Kat
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 26,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s once admitted he went to mcdonalds with a tranny.

lock this shit

Cosign
    deemula420blackjack2012
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,724 Regulator
    Lies all up in this thread
    Katblackjack2012SionNoir
  • KatKat Posts: 36,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao..Plap stays fabricating.

I would knock the dust off that ass.
    blackjack2012
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lies all up in this thread

Why are names not being named?
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MD_EGA wrote: »

lol Nigga gang raped this chick
    Lurker6gns