What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nov. 7th: The Day After The Elections...

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ologyPosts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, how did the day turn out for you? Got any stories to share about family, friends, or coworkers reactions about the elections?
AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The look on my coworker's face when she walked in to work for her 3rd shift...priceless.
    ATTSAlready Home_17
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same as any other day. Presidency is more of a popularity contests to people instead of actually being concerned about the issue.
    Gold_CertificateMax.MorganFreemanKingMister B.
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'm gonna go get that temporary car marker and write something on my car windows. Muahaha.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    The look on my coworker's face when she walked in to work for her 3rd shift...priceless.

Cosign...on my 3rd shift....you cojld see d look on her white racist face....smh
    Lebron-Dancing.gifyaylebron_medium.gif
    tumblr_m6081lS9EE1qfiwrio1_500.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it's gonna be a lot of Romney supporters who's gonna be tensed @ their jobs today. Take it easy on them folks. Lol
    ATTSChi Snow
  • $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it's gonna be a lot of Romney supporters who's gonna be tensed @ their jobs today. Take it easy on them folks. Lol

This one guy on my job about to get ate today. He's walking into a pack of wolves waitin' to feast on his Mittens cheerleadin' azz.
    ATTSChi Snowiron man1skpjr78
    Yeah we could've went in on our coworker by gloatin openly. Soon as she walked in, we changed the subject. Then gloated behind her back. Lol
    ATTSChi Snow
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you gloating about?
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

These wiggers won't hold me back
    These wiggers can't hold me back
    disdain.png
    I'm outchea and I'm going super saiyan hard in all their asses noooo hommmooooo where applicable!!
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    My other coworker who's also a Romney supporter, just conviently took vacation time on election. In 08' after Obama won, a few of them was there at work when it happen. The look on their faces said it all. Well this fool had the nerve to say something like "now we're gonna get bombed." News flash, we got bombed on 9/11 under Bush's watch.

Guess he took off b/c he didn't wanna feel the burn of ether of the Pres. gettin re-elected.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donald Trump is spazzing out on twitter...shit is funny

The principle, YOUR academics inadmissiable
    You're indefensible, my style is so comprehensible
    Cats take it to heart like a ventricle
    You temporary like a weather pattern
    Forgot. I'm like you never happened
    Don't never say whatever happened to Mos?
    My light shine boast from the East to the Left Coast..

199164-Akira.jpg
    dalyricalbandit
    SMH @ Florida's numbers still not in yet. Are they chiseling their votes into stone tablets or sumthin'??

Smh @ Florida thinkin this is 00' and believes they're the deciding factor in this election.
    deadeyeBodhi
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been dehonkifying my fb page this morning but not because of not supporting obama but for their shear stupidity .
    Meta_Consciousskpjr78
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my way to work...I already know its going to be a different kind of quiet.
    ice-cream.gif
    Oh folks true colors was exposed durin this whole election. Things really came to ahead after Obama won.
    Already Home_17
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I was talking to my bf about that yesterday..even though the election is over I still remember all the ignorant shit that has been posted on FB over the past year.

What sucks is that some of the offenders can't really be shaken from my life..lol.

Ajackson17Already Home_17
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ AJackson chokin on his displeasure.
    Meta_Conscious
    Yeah I was talking to my bf about that yesterday..even though the election is over I still remember all the ignorant shit that has been posted on FB over the past year.

What sucks is that some of the offenders can't really be shaken from my life..lol.

Shots fired @ sis ehh?

Well I know the n-word got dropped about 50leven times per sec on twitter and FB. Man when whites don't get their way, they'll drop that n-word wit the quickness. Then walk up to you the next day like its all good.
    Michael_MaliceMeta_Consciousdeadeye
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol..you're giving my sister WAY too much credit assuming she gives a shit about politics either way. She's more the type to not know shit about shit and still run her mouth like she's an expert..highly irritating.

But yeah, I come from a white family in Texas..that should clue you in on the political standings around here.