Ladies, What Makes You Cum?

Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 9,044 Regulator
sexy59121458.gif

Ladies, y'all already know what it takes to make a man's volcano erupt!

tumblr_ln4rmhPrai1ql36hwo1_500.gif

But, what can WE do to better satisfy YOUR needs?

Tori_8e297e_574684.gif

Let us know what you like done to you and what gets you off.

Don't be slick.

Don't say something like "a vibrator".

Be honest.

What are some sure-fire techniques your man can do to make you explode?

Replies

• edited November 2012
    can gay guys answer this too??
    hueyKingJamalDMTxTHCChase N BundlezSleepwalkingInJapan700[Deleted User]Sour-Cream
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh you're about to ruin a potentially amazing thread
  • im not gay im just asking omg !!
    hueyDMTxTHCChase N BundlezSleepwalkingInJapan700[Deleted User]Sour-Cream
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh lord! @ the way the chicks in the first 2 gifs roll their eyes up like they're being possessed. makes me wanna find those vids lol
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    im not gay im just asking omg !!

Who the hell would ask sumthin like that

GTFOH
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    genital stimulation :-??
    bignormDarcSkiesDWOAmotekun
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Oh lord! @ the way the chicks in the first 2 gifs roll their eyes up like they're being possessed. makes me wanna find those vids lol

How bout u find a bitch and make her make those faces instead, pin dick?
    DarthRozaybuttuh_b
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 54,189 Regulator
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    genital stimulation :-??

SMH...........you know you can be more descriptive than that :(

go head and spit it out

*hurries to get my Nivea lotion ready*
    :D
    Chase N BundlezAllah_U_AkbarDWOAmotekun
    edited November 2012
    @Kai.. if u ever need to be fucked rite I got ur ticket, I get the feeling ur hubby hasnt made u cum in eons and that explains why u been such a simp/flirt these past few months.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,511 Regulator
    @Kai.. if u ever need to be fucked rite I got ur ticket, I get the feeling ur hubby hasnt made u cum in eons and that explains why u been suck a simp/flirt these past few months.

i think you mean such a simp/flirt, and i've always been that way, but you were a jerk before and therefore never a target of my simping

and my man is an adonis, no problems over here
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @Kai.. if u ever need to be fucked rite I got ur ticket, I get the feeling ur hubby hasnt made u cum in eons and that explains why u been suck a simp/flirt these past few months.

i think you mean such a simp/flirt, and i've always been that way, but you were a jerk before and therefore never a target of my simping

and my man is an adonis, no problems over here

Well im still a jerk, i'll never be a lame Cain type poster..

but in my defense im only mean to the ugly girls of the IC, and since u posted ur nip vid and proved urself to be a sexy lil bish, I eased up on you.

I think u should reward me with a nip slip pic for allowing u to post comfortably again.. just sayin.
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 9,044 Regulator
    @kai_valya might be the realest chick in here.

tumblr_m90g0y8vuX1ruppreo1_500.gif

Also, ladies, any of y'all ever experience multiple O's?

tumblr_mc2d8bL4un1rfqpako1_500.gif

Any of y'all ever had a squirting orgasm??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbj1hueZwI1riwcbno1_500.gif

^^^WOW!!!^^^

SleepwalkingInJapantha bause
    edited November 2012
    ^lol U cant wait to rub a few out to a couple females posts can you?

I aint with that wack simpin in public shit u and a few other lames be on.. if I see a bitch I wanna holla at I take it to pm's where there is no distraction.. u simp for "hehehe and hahaha's", u aint really tryin to fuck or u wouldnt be makin an ass of urself in front of everyone.

I aint with that wack simpin in public shit u and a few other lames be on.. if I see a bitch I wanna holla at I take it to pm's where there is no distraction.. u simp for "hehehe and hahaha's", u aint really tryin to fuck or u wouldnt be makin an ass of urself in front of everyone.

I'm a single parent bruh

don't judge me just because I'm desperate for e-affection :(
    Chase N Bundlez
    edited November 2012

I'm a single parent bruh

Not only "e-affection", but u also wanted affection from an IC minor... lol @ you flaunitn ur foreign whips and flashing ur car keys to an impressionable 17 year old and still couldnt persuade her into goin on a date with u.. no swag!
    Bookworm
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol you're one to talk. you'll probably try to make a girl cum from "powerful posts" outside of the internet.
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? u found out shawty fuckin na u mad at me for no reason her pussy jump when u say my namePosts: 9,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sizzling fire boxes this shit chea dry as fugg

I'm a single parent bruh

Not only "e-affection", but u also wanted affection from an IC minor... lol @ you flaunitn ur foreign whips and flashing ur car keys to an impressionable 17 year old and still couldnt persuade her into goin on a date with u.. no swag!

you have exposed me to the masses bruh

now the entire world knows my dark secret :(

edited November 2012

lol you're one to talk. you'll probably try to make a girl cum from "powerful posts" outside of the internet.

lol Nah, powerful posts is how I make em cum online, powerful dick offline.
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a single parent bruh

you have exposed me to the masses bruh

now the entire world knows my dark secret :(

I miss JCapri :-(

Babygirl turns 21 next March.

All I ever wanted to do was hold her :-(

blakfyahkingChicityDWO