Ladies, What Makes You Cum?

Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 10,369 Regulator
sexy59121458.gif

Ladies, y'all already know what it takes to make a man's volcano erupt!

tumblr_ln4rmhPrai1ql36hwo1_500.gif

But, what can WE do to better satisfy YOUR needs?

Tori_8e297e_574684.gif

Let us know what you like done to you and what gets you off.

Don't be slick.

Don't say something like "a vibrator".

Be honest.

What are some sure-fire techniques your man can do to make you explode?

Replies

• edited November 2012
    can gay guys answer this too??
    hueyKingJamalDMTxTHCChase N BundlezSleepwalkingInJapan700[Deleted User]Sour-Cream
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh you're about to ruin a potentially amazing thread
  • im not gay im just asking omg !!
    hueyDMTxTHCChase N BundlezSleepwalkingInJapan700[Deleted User]Sour-Cream
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh lord! @ the way the chicks in the first 2 gifs roll their eyes up like they're being possessed. makes me wanna find those vids lol
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    im not gay im just asking omg !!

Who the hell would ask sumthin like that

GTFOH
  • Chase N BundlezChase N Bundlez Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Oh lord! @ the way the chicks in the first 2 gifs roll their eyes up like they're being possessed. makes me wanna find those vids lol

How bout u find a bitch and make her make those faces instead, pin dick?
    DarthRozaybuttuh_b
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 61,073 Regulator
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    genital stimulation :-??

SMH...........you know you can be more descriptive than that :(

go head and spit it out

*hurries to get my Nivea lotion ready*
    :D
    Chase N BundlezAllah_U_AkbarDWOAmotekun
    edited November 2012
    @Kai.. if u ever need to be fucked rite I got ur ticket, I get the feeling ur hubby hasnt made u cum in eons and that explains why u been such a simp/flirt these past few months.
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @Kai.. if u ever need to be fucked rite I got ur ticket, I get the feeling ur hubby hasnt made u cum in eons and that explains why u been suck a simp/flirt these past few months.

i think you mean such a simp/flirt, and i've always been that way, but you were a jerk before and therefore never a target of my simping

and my man is an adonis, no problems over here

Well im still a jerk, i'll never be a lame Cain type poster..

but in my defense im only mean to the ugly girls of the IC, and since u posted ur nip vid and proved urself to be a sexy lil bish, I eased up on you.

I think u should reward me with a nip slip pic for allowing u to post comfortably again.. just sayin.
  • Allah_U_AkbarAllah_U_Akbar Posts: 10,369 Regulator
    @kai_valya might be the realest chick in here.

tumblr_m90g0y8vuX1ruppreo1_500.gif

Also, ladies, any of y'all ever experience multiple O's?

tumblr_mc2d8bL4un1rfqpako1_500.gif

Any of y'all ever had a squirting orgasm??

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbj1hueZwI1riwcbno1_500.gif

^^^WOW!!!^^^

SleepwalkingInJapantha bause
    edited November 2012
    ^lol U cant wait to rub a few out to a couple females posts can you?

I aint with that wack simpin in public shit u and a few other lames be on.. if I see a bitch I wanna holla at I take it to pm's where there is no distraction.. u simp for "hehehe and hahaha's", u aint really tryin to fuck or u wouldnt be makin an ass of urself in front of everyone.

I aint with that wack simpin in public shit u and a few other lames be on.. if I see a bitch I wanna holla at I take it to pm's where there is no distraction.. u simp for "hehehe and hahaha's", u aint really tryin to fuck or u wouldnt be makin an ass of urself in front of everyone.

I'm a single parent bruh

don't judge me just because I'm desperate for e-affection :(
    Chase N Bundlez
    edited November 2012

I'm a single parent bruh

Not only "e-affection", but u also wanted affection from an IC minor... lol @ you flaunitn ur foreign whips and flashing ur car keys to an impressionable 17 year old and still couldnt persuade her into goin on a date with u.. no swag!
    Bookworm
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol you're one to talk. you'll probably try to make a girl cum from "powerful posts" outside of the internet.
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sizzling fire boxes this shit chea dry as fugg

I'm a single parent bruh

Not only "e-affection", but u also wanted affection from an IC minor... lol @ you flaunitn ur foreign whips and flashing ur car keys to an impressionable 17 year old and still couldnt persuade her into goin on a date with u.. no swag!

you have exposed me to the masses bruh

now the entire world knows my dark secret :(

edited November 2012

lol you're one to talk. you'll probably try to make a girl cum from "powerful posts" outside of the internet.

lol Nah, powerful posts is how I make em cum online, powerful dick offline.
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 17,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a single parent bruh

you have exposed me to the masses bruh

now the entire world knows my dark secret :(

I miss JCapri :-(

Babygirl turns 21 next March.

All I ever wanted to do was hold her :-(

blakfyahkingChicity DWO
    Jcapri wouldn't let me take her to Paris

with all the desserts and treats over there she should've been at least tempted by the food

my "L" is/was ginormous :(

but I'm trying to figure out why CB was a bashful lurker way back then

when it's already apparent that he is very knowledgeable at simpin thru PMs haha

how many IC chicks have you seduced back to the boiler room champ?
    Chicity SleepwalkingInJapanDWO
    Not exposing u, just reminding u how weak ur simp hand is.. when I was on my R Kelly shit I was fuckin youngins off of my clothes and swag (Im handsome too so that prolly helped), and here u are cant even fuck one and u own 2 German whips.. sad, boy, sad.
    Kat
    Not exposing u, just reminding u how weak ur simp hand is.. when I was on my R Kelly shit I was fuckin youngins off of my clothes and swag (Im handsome too so that prolly helped), and here u are cant even fuck one and u own 2 German whips.. sad, boy, sad.

since you were peeping both my German whips and evaluating my "swag"

I guess that means you were looking at my meat pics I sent to her as well

please don't salute me bruh :(
    deadeyehauteBaybey