OMG OMG I got Black Ops 2 early!!!!!!

KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
OMG OMG YES!!! BO2 EARLY!!! pew pew pew!!!! This game is amazing!!! BEST COD EVAR!@!!! Im gonna be Prestige before y'all even see a Menu screen.

#CANTSEESHIT #FUTUREISBLACK #HAVEFUNWAITINGINLINE

vinny vegas

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 57,733 Regulator
  • DNB1DNB1 But I'm hot, and as cool as a fan Posts: 17,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Proof or STFU...

I think I was just sick in my mouth a little....thats how much I hate you right now.....physical reactions
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the online MP up yet?
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah online is up. I am gonna be prestige in a few more matches
    The Recipe
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 10,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that skidrow crack is steaming hot garbage. those guys fell all the way off.
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG OMG We both have Black Ops 2.. you're no longer special
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 49,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His KDR is horrible, 0.85
    Melanin_Enriched The RecipeKINGOFDAARCADE
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .85 b? when you had an extra week with the game?
    The Recipekanggoodie
    I had a 1.45, then my wife (who is trying to get on my goatness level) brings it down to 1.00. It's fluctuating between 1.00 and 1.15 LOL I give no fucks though because when I play, I beast.
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead at .85 kdr
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine has kinda stayed around the 1 mark on the last couple cods. but I always get to the point where trying hard is tiresome and I just start fucking around. I think modes like gun game and shit affect your KD too
    edited November 2012
    VIBE wrote: »
    His KDR is horrible, 0.85

[email protected] searching me up.... Too bad KDR means nothing except for in TDM (which I never play).

also, I'd like to see what you're KDR looks like when you have the game early and enemies are teleporting across the screen because everyone online is in eastern european countries that released the game early

DarthRozay
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh shit. is he the type to unplug their console to save their stats Vibe? That's the lowest of the low. Bet this fool camps in a corner too
    VIBE
    He is fairly campy, he doesn't move all too much. His excuse was always lag or "too many campers", in other words, he has nothing to compensate for his shitty playing. He's just all talk, a troll.
    The RecipeDarthRozay
    edited November 2012
    [email protected] smear campaign. You starting to sound like Mitt Romney. Only females and politicians do that shit bruh.

I camp a lot LOL.... the fuck outta here fatboy. My most used gun is MSMC.... not exactly the type of gun worth camping with. Its only decent from about 15ft away.

You talking about "when we played"... what are you even talking about? We played maybe 2 games together online.... and that was THREE years ago when MW2 was out. You are taking Stan'ing to another level.
    VIBE
    LOL this guy wants a groupie so bad, this clown has done fell off being the King of the Arcade he's forcing posters to be Stan's to feel relevant.
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL this guy wants a groupie so bad, this clown has done fell off being the King of the Arcade he's forcing posters to be Stan's to feel relevant.

Yeah nigga, I fell off. LMFAO..... I've made like 15 posts in the Arcade in the past 6 months.

It's called having a job, you bum ass nigga. I work 44 hours a week. I'm not sitting at home all day with mustard stains on my T-Shirt like you.

BBQ stains, not mustard.
    joshuaboy
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    LOL @ I work 44 hours a week like thats abnormal.
    CJVIBE