FELLAS, STOP SELLING YOURSELF SHORT! IF YOU WANT THAT GIRL, GO GET THAT GIRL!

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, I WAS WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC: NICOLE SCHERZINGER
NS.jpg

AND SHE WAS SAYING HOW UGLY SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS BECAUSE NO DUDES WOULD TALK TO HER AND THE DUDES WOULD GO FOR THE BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED CHICKS. SHE DIDNT LIKE HER "CURVES" BECAUSE THE DUDES DIDNT LIKE THEM.. SO SHE WENT OUT HER WAY TO TRY TO 'FIT IT" WITH THE WHITES SHE GREW UP AROUND... NOW I THINK THAT ALL OF US, MEN AND WOMEN WOULD CONSIDER HER ATLEAST AN 8.5.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AS A MAN, YOU MAY NOT SEE CHICKS THIS BAD OUT IN PUBLIC, BUT YOU DO SEE CHICKS THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO APPROACH BUT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, YOU THINK THAT SHE IS OUTTA YOUR LEAUGE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE RIGHT MONEY, CAR, PLACE AND SHE'S LOOKING ALL GLAMMED UP.

JUST CAUSE THESE CHICKS LOOK GOOD DONT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER EITHER; MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY. THEY JUST WANT A DECENT GUY TO WALK UP TO THEM, TALK TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL. DUDES SETTLE FOR CHICKS THE KNOW THEY CAN GET, AND END UP SAYING " DAM THAT OTHER CHICK WAS BAD, I WONDER....."

DUDES SEE A REGULAR GUY WITH A BAD ASS CHICK AND THE 1ST THING THEY SAY IS "DAM, HOW HE GET HER? HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY"....

REMEMBER, THE WORST THING A CHICK CAN SAY IS NO.... GO OUT AND GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT AND STOP BEING INTIMIDATED BY THESE "FABOULOUS" LOOKIN WOMEN.

High RevolutionaryYoungGoldieCainChicityBodhikonceptjonesdwade206StewRecaptimus_Prime360CopperReignsgnsDWObignormMrLunatik1979waterproofNoirnex ginPaisley.Meta_Consciousdeadeyenawledge_godShuffingtonDrMindbender122freshb651goldenjaImTheKangRoundHereChase N BundlezCincopurpngoldproboscisjoeHyenaKillaR.D.willhustleSocialAssassinRatibuttuh_bMrCrookedLettercobblandYoung_ChitlinElzo69RenaissanceCP203shtoopids_a_m_r_i_oValentinez A. Kaisermiamivice305tha bauseAfrica UnitedBusta Carmichael Young Stef

Replies

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    as much as i dont wanna admit, i've been like that.....and i've given myself the same pep talk lol....good to hear it from somebody else tho

MAN EVERY DUDE DONE BEEN LIKE THAT AT ONE POINT AND TIME
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit.

Your mind is still the best tool you have when it comes to getting these females.
    CainWild SelfgnsYoung Stef
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Dro and Kat

Me-meeting-Chyna-1.jpg

This pic needs to be discussed lol
    B_A
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    C/S thread

If you have an immaculate talk game you can damn near pull any female. Only way you don't know is if you don't try.

Problem is, everyone who is successful when they young used to have someone coach them. Otherwise, I co sign.
    gns
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 11,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I MEAN, DONT WALK UP TO THE CHICK LOOKING LIKE YOU JUST CUTT THE YARD AND SHYT, BUT JUST TALK AND BE CONFIDENT... NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU CAN PULL OUT HERE
    gnsedwardnigmaYoung Stef
  • S2JS2J Posts: 18,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see what you sayin, and yea every dude has those moments,

BUT...Lets not act like some nggas is just lames... 'IJS'
    KatHafBaykedChicity
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gotta interview today, yall pray for a nigga ya feel me
    ChicityValentinez A. KaiserYoung Stef
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate these stories lol..Nicole sayn that dumb shit...but the question shoulda been now is "will she give that ugly nga play "now"

Yea the ugly duckling story is cool and all, but shit will you still be that same way now that you're looking better..give the guy with that gap and crooked left eye a chance...
    deadeyemiamivice305Young Stef
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c/s. alot of women have self esteem issues so stroke their ego's a little bit and you can stroke that pussy the same day
    BookwormB_Atexas409edwardnigma
  • Down South SlanginDown South Slangin Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, most yall niggas do all that pep talkin but the main ones still scared to holla lol.

Like Nike, Just do it !!!!
    B_AYoung Stef
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lmao @ this thread finna have a buncha niggas gettin shot down this weekend
    Yup

I expect an influx of '(Black) Women ain't shit' threads come Monday

Or niggas getting with white chicks.
    Chicity
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low self-esteem women and men don't even look at the women that are their type any direction and wonder why no one looks at them. Welp, her lost.
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, I WAS WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC: NICOLE SCHERZINGER
    NS.jpg

AND SHE WAS SAYING HOW UGLY SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS BECAUSE NO DUDES WOULD TALK TO HER AND THE DUDES WOULD GO FOR THE BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED CHICKS. SHE DIDNT LIKE HER "CURVES" BECAUSE THE DUDES DIDNT LIKE THEM.. SO SHE WENT OUT HER WAY TO TRY TO 'FIT IT" WITH THE WHITES SHE GREW UP AROUND... NOW I THINK THAT ALL OF US, MEN AND WOMEN WOULD CONSIDER HER ATLEAST AN 8.5.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AS A MAN, YOU MAY NOT SEE CHICKS THIS BAD OUT IN PUBLIC, BUT YOU DO SEE CHICKS THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO APPROACH BUT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, YOU THINK THAT SHE IS OUTTA YOUR LEAUGE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE RIGHT MONEY, CAR, PLACE AND SHE'S LOOKING ALL GLAMMED UP.

JUST CAUSE THESE CHICKS LOOK GOOD DONT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER EITHER; MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY. THEY JUST WANT A DECENT GUY TO WALK UP TO THEM, TALK TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL. DUDES SETTLE FOR CHICKS THE KNOW THEY CAN GET, AND END UP SAYING " DAM THAT OTHER CHICK WAS BAD, I WONDER....."

DUDES SEE A REGULAR GUY WITH A BAD ASS CHICK AND THE 1ST THING THEY SAY IS "DAM, HOW HE GET HER? HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY"....

REMEMBER, THE WORST THING A CHICK CAN SAY IS NO.... GO OUT AND GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT AND STOP BEING INTIMIDATED BY THESE "FABOULOUS" LOOKIN WOMEN.

In a nutshell, that was me back in the day. Me and the crew go to the club liquored up, they pullin chicks that are respectable 7, 7.5's and shit. I spot that 9 or something chillin by herself or with her ugly friend and walk right up on her and spit game. When I was about 19, I learned that the extra fine ass chicks usually never got hollered at 'cause everyone assumed she had a man or was on some money shit. I found that most of them didn't and was happy as hell to have someone holler 'cause cats would avoid her. I put the crew up on game and they started walkin out with these fine chicks 'cause nobody would holler at 'em.
    gnsChase N BundlezCP203
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    i brought the word 'influx' to the IC you dumb niggas better start payin homage, give props or sumthn im gettin tired of this fuck shyt bo
    KatChicitygnsKing EraunoMrCrookedLetterYoung Stef