FELLAS, STOP SELLING YOURSELF SHORT! IF YOU WANT THAT GIRL, GO GET THAT GIRL!

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, I WAS WATCHING BEHIND THE MUSIC: NICOLE SCHERZINGER
NS.jpg

AND SHE WAS SAYING HOW UGLY SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS BECAUSE NO DUDES WOULD TALK TO HER AND THE DUDES WOULD GO FOR THE BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED CHICKS. SHE DIDNT LIKE HER "CURVES" BECAUSE THE DUDES DIDNT LIKE THEM.. SO SHE WENT OUT HER WAY TO TRY TO 'FIT IT" WITH THE WHITES SHE GREW UP AROUND... NOW I THINK THAT ALL OF US, MEN AND WOMEN WOULD CONSIDER HER ATLEAST AN 8.5.

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, AS A MAN, YOU MAY NOT SEE CHICKS THIS BAD OUT IN PUBLIC, BUT YOU DO SEE CHICKS THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO APPROACH BUT IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND, YOU THINK THAT SHE IS OUTTA YOUR LEAUGE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE RIGHT MONEY, CAR, PLACE AND SHE'S LOOKING ALL GLAMMED UP.

JUST CAUSE THESE CHICKS LOOK GOOD DONT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER EITHER; MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY. THEY JUST WANT A DECENT GUY TO WALK UP TO THEM, TALK TO THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL. DUDES SETTLE FOR CHICKS THE KNOW THEY CAN GET, AND END UP SAYING " DAM THAT OTHER CHICK WAS BAD, I WONDER....."

DUDES SEE A REGULAR GUY WITH A BAD ASS CHICK AND THE 1ST THING THEY SAY IS "DAM, HOW HE GET HER? HE MUST HAVE SOME MONEY"....

REMEMBER, THE WORST THING A CHICK CAN SAY IS NO.... GO OUT AND GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT AND STOP BEING INTIMIDATED BY THESE "FABOULOUS" LOOKIN WOMEN.

Replies