Married women: Does it stay wet?

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,092 Regulator
I know shits all hot and juicy when the relationship is new but after you get used to fucking the same dude for so long does it stay the same? Depend on the dude? Or u gotta start using more lube? Spill it

Replies

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,092 Regulator
    lol long ass relationships work too I guess
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,092 Regulator
    My dick gets hard the same every time tho. Dont think ive had a time where that shit got "harder". The sexual "tension" sure but not physically.
    grumpycatbuttuh_b
  • KatKat Posts: 38,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stewie you in a long term LIVE-IN relationship? Since when?

I'll also say kids and the age of your kids may play a part as well.
    Never live-in but I was sleeping with the same chic for around 5 years one time. She would only get super wet like that when we didnt have sex for like a week or some shit. She didnt know how to cum either so that couldve made a difference.
    The hell that gotta do with it tho? Shorty let me get by with the "fuck buddy" title so I was breaking no rules regardless if she didnt know about it lol
    Anyways...yes my 'wifed up' ass will answer.

Just like nothing like that new sex phase gets the dick harder, same goes for the pussy.

When it's new it's just wet off the fact that it's new.

As time passes and you get over the newness and reality of life sets in it takes a bit more to get it wet.

To me its whatever..we can bust out the lube to get it started if need be, after a few strokes it'll start self-lubricating.
    @ItsFeelingsBitches

sexy answer n all that but I think t/s specifically wants married womens word because they cant just walk away

from a relationship without filing paperwork and spending money etc...YOU can...

the idea of bouncing on that nigga tommorrow might get u wet... shrug

big difference

Oh word? I can show you a divorce statistic that would shut that argument right up.

How you view your relationship, married or not, is really up to you.

No I'm not married to him, but I don't see walking away as an option.

Married men and women can easily cheat all the same anyway.

@stewie, trust me it's not the same.

I fucked my ex for five years too and it wasn't the same. That time away from each other even if it's just overnight and entertaining other people etc changes it up...maybe it's just mental, I don't know.

SleepwalkingInJapanpurpngold
    edited November 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it still gets wet after all these years. we don't have a conventional sex life tho

Please explain......

Anyways...yes my 'wifed up' ass will answer.

Just like nothing like that new sex phase gets the dick harder, same goes for the pussy.

When it's new it's just wet off the fact that it's new.

As time passes and you get over the newness and reality of life sets in it takes a bit more to get it wet.

To me its whatever..we can bust out the lube to get it started if need be, after a few strokes it'll start self-lubricating.
    @ItsFeelingsBitches

sexy answer n all that but I think t/s specifically wants married womens word because they cant just walk away

from a relationship without filing paperwork and spending money etc...YOU can...

the idea of bouncing on that nigga tommorrow might get u wet... shrug

big difference

Oh word? I can show you a divorce statistic that would shut that argument right up.

How you view your relationship, married or not, is really up to you.

No I'm not married to him, but I don't see walking away as an option.

Married men and women can easily cheat all the same anyway.

@stewie, trust me it's not the same.

I fucked my ex for five years too and it wasn't the same. That time away from each other even if it's just overnight and entertaining other people etc changes it up...maybe it's just mental, I don't know.

Ok fair enough. She was still in love wit a nigga tho
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell that gotta do with it tho? Shorty let me get by with the "fuck buddy" title so I was breaking no rules regardless if she didnt know about it lol

just saying....the time apart kept shit exciting for ya'll...so im pretty sure the sex stayed poppin....thats not the same as two people that have been exclusive to each other and lived together for 5 yrs
    Katedwardnigma
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,439 Regulator
    stew, we're into an alternative sexual lifestyle, so i think that helps to keep things exciting. we're both still very attracted to each other, and our sex life has never been better. all it take is a touch, or a look or a few words from him to get me going, and vice versa

i'm sure it helps that he has the magic stick, i swear i worship that dick
    gnsChase N Bundlezgrumpycatdown2earth
    "Alternative" means you are allowed to partake in one night stands with your e-friend correct?
    gnsJDSTAYWITIT._Goldie_ROZAYTABERNACLE
    Du_Du wrote: »
    imma write a book one day called

"fucking your wife like she's a jump off"

8 million copies sold in 4 days......you already

Ain't that the fucking truth.

Even when me and the ex lived together for like 6 months, it was different.

Younger, no kids, less demanding schedule.

Life takes hold and you just get busy/tired/caught up where sex almost becomes an afterthought at times.

That said, there are still those nights alone that it's soaking wet and it goes down like we're two teenagers...and those nights carry you to the next time it goes down like that.

Dirty Sanchez