another start'em sit'em dilemma....

DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,092 Regulator
Frank Gore
Doug Martin
Arian Foster

start 2 sit one....

i was going with Foster and MArtin.....but then i started over-thinking the Bear's defense.. and thought Gore had a softer touch with St Louis defense......

now i'm lost as fuck.... Doug Martin is way too hot to even consider benching right now.....but i'm fucking torn with this foster/gore situation.....

Replies

• dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id say Gore. Foster is gonna have a harder time against the Bears D (unless we've all overestimated them)
    DWO
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    If its a true toss up, consider your other fantasy teams, if u have any of them on any of your other teams.

For example, you have doug martin on your other fantasy team? Start him there, start gore/foster on this one. That way you reap the benefits of all 3.

If not, I'd go with Martin/Foster.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,092 Regulator
    you know hoe hard it is to bench foster???

man...after 30 mins of considering the shit, i finally benched him... then like 40 seconds later i got pissed and made this thread.....

lol, this shit has easily been the toughest decision i've made all season....i get so happy when one of them goes on a bye week,.... but i think all 3 are done with them

i'm still pissed at the commissioner for dropping the flex position after he told us we were having one at the draft.....

i hate being a sore loser, but if i don't win this league imma really feel that's why
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,838 Regulator
    This is the time you trade of them for a stud u need at another position.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go with Martin and Gore. Bears only have 2 rushing td's against them and are tough to run against
    no body wanna trade in this league.... niggaz scary as fuck

i proposed gore and torrey smith for megatron and gronk.....

i think that's fair as fair gets
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niners like to rest Gore in the 2nd half especially if they got a lead. They will put Hunter and Dixon in just to give gore less snaps. I'd go with Martin and Foster.
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Foster is a must start.

Martin is up against a soft defense in Chargers at home and he will get more touches the way he is playing.
    Gore is up against a stout Rams D but they are at home but he has a lot of miles on him while sharing load with Hunter.

Foster/Martin
    DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
  • TheBossmanTheBossman The Voice of Mandela Posts: 15,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »

really? you really think that?
    DWO
    why people keep saying to pick ONE starter? you asked for 2 right? foster and martin must start. gore is sharing carries with hunter. and martin is coming off an career game. it's an no brainier.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On some real shit....sit foster.....and if calvin johnson misses another day of practice owners might have to sit him as well on sunday morning
    On some real shit....sit foster.....and if calvin johnson misses another day of practice owners might have to sit him as well on sunday morning

foster will get you more points than megatron (this season). he ask picked 2 from the 3 rbs, nothing else. foster/martin.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit tho this would be the best time to trade martin
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »

fair?
    yeah
    in the world of deals with satan & loan sharking
    TheBossmanDWO
    no way you get megatron AND gronk for gore and smith. both players are on/off players. megatron is having a down year because of stafford, but still legit WR. and gronk is well... gronk. he gonna get 16-20 td's by the end of the year.
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    anyone saying sit foster is retarded
    TheBossman
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    no way you get megatron AND gronk for gore and smith. both players are on/off players. megatron is having a down year because of stafford, but still legit WR. and gronk is well... gronk. he gonna get 16-20 td's by the end of the year.

Trade is sorta legit. Only real issue is Gore is a RB and Gronk is TE.
    DWO
    I'ma say this one more time....sit foster he aint gonna have a big game against this defense niggas with sense will know that others who disagree are just dumb as a fuck....doug martin against a weak ass raiders defense and frank gore will get more carries because his qb isnt trusted and they're going against the rams
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I'ma say this one more time....sit foster he aint gonna have a big game against this defense niggas with sense will know that others who disagree are just dumb as a fuck....doug martin against a weak ass raiders defense and frank gore will get more carries because his qb isnt trusted and they're going against the rams

Chargers @ Bucs. But your point's right

Chargers @ Bucs. But your point's right

Yeah I was thinking last week's game....shit the chargers have talent on their team they're just fucking up so bad I know martin is gonna have a good game
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont put in foster
    TheBossman
    i say put in foster. im #1 in the cheap seats league, i know what i'm talking about here.

fuck it, listen to them, we will see sunday night if foster has a good or bad game.
    TheBossman wrote: »
    i say put in foster. im #1 in the cheap seats league, i know what i'm talking about here.

fuck it, listen to them, we will see sunday night if foster has a good or bad game.

In which league??? it aint the yahoo league