Spin Off: Ladies Your Hardest on a Nigga Moment

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since ole Rex start want to hear about how hard niggas went on a bitch and knowing that at times y'all can be some straight up cruel, insensitive, heartless, devious, manipulative muthafuckas, I know y'all have a gang a stories about how you went just savage on a nigga.

I've had two instances of bitches going hard on me. The first was when I worked at Emporium Capwell. I set up a date with this chick that went to Cal. She said to come back at six o'clock. So when I came back I six, this bitch tell me me that since she's on a diet and since she was on a diet and she has a slow metabolism, she couldn't go get something to eat because it was after six.

The second time was when I drew a bath for my Boo Boo. She was hella tired from the flight from L.A., when I woke her up, the evil cow screamed on me. She also told me best friend that I was being "too nice," to her. Finally, I had mumbled "I love you," under my breath. She wasn't suppose to hear it, but she did and asked me why did I say that.
KatFly society513Oya_Husband

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,310 Regulator
    I'd rather not say ....some of yall got all upset when I posted ish I did to someone that really deserved it

I can only imagine how bent some of yall would get if I said whay I did to someone who didn't deserqve it
    StewDWOOya_Husband
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ Posts: 45,733 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    a chick went hard on me once....

a homegirl i used to work with had a lotta card parties, and whenever we went there she had a homegirl who i thought really liked me....

we never exchanged numbers but everytime we were at her house on one of those drunken card/game nights, we'd end up fucking in the bathroom....once we ended up fucking in a car....

now i was like only 20, and she was a bit older ..prolly in her mid 30's...and at the time we hooked up maybe twice a month....shit went on for a while...atleast 4 or 5 months....

then one time i was like fuck it, i got my own apartment (this was before i moved all my homies in) i didn't see why we can't take this party to my crib, actually have sex in a bed for once....so i kinda sparked off a convo with her, hinting that i wanted to take shit further than just fucking in a bathroom,

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what it's worth"

like i felt so shitted on, i couldnt even respond....later that night she tried getting me back in the bathroom, but i was so devastated i couldn't even get it up....needless to say that's the last time i went to a card party
    gnsAmotekunmiamivice305Feelin_FoolayOya_Husband
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather not say ....some of yall got all upset when I posted ish I did to someone that really deserved it

I can only imagine how bent some of yall would get if I said whay I did to someone who didn't deserqve it

Why do you care about what a bunch a niggas behind a computer monitor say about you? At the end of the day we're all anonymous here.
    Young Stef
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm preparing myself for the answers posted.

If Kai's actions are as bas as her words, ima feel real emotions over how she treated a nigga.
    Wild SelfblakfyahkingAmotekunKai
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,310 Regulator
  • KatKat Posts: 33,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time I've been hard on dudes unintentionally.

Like one time I was seeing this dude and we dated for a couple months, always went to his house. Spent the night a couple times. Finally I invited him over to my place and he spent the night.

Well I just wasn't really feeling him, like it just wasn't there for me so I let him know thinking it would be no big deal.

He was like, "I just made it over to your house and this is how you do me?" He was genuinely upset..oops.

I kinda have a problem with being too blunt at times and it can come across as insensitive.
    StewThirdEyeFiveTheoneandonlymegnsCopperOya_HusbandYoung Stef
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Posts: 13,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never really had a chick go ham on me like destroyin shit...but i had a chick sit outside my house for 2hrs on a late night...i was scared to go to sleep
    BaybeyAmotekunbull6599Bookworm
  • StewStew HTTR Posts: 32,661 Regulator

Like one time I was seeing this dude and we dated for a couple months, always went to his house. Spent the night a couple times. Finally I invited him over to my place and he spent the night.

Well I just wasn't really feeling him, like it just wasn't there for me so I let him know thinking it would be no big deal.

He was like, "I just made it over to your house and this is how you do me?" He was genuinely upset..oops.

I kinda have a problem with being too blunt at times and it can come across as insensitive.

Thats what u get for fucking with sissy ass dudes.
    Kat
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »

a homegirl i used to work with had a lotta card parties, and whenever we went there she had a homegirl who i thought really liked me....

we never exchanged numbers but everytime we were at her house on one of those drunken card/game nights, we'd end up fucking in the bathroom....once we ended up fucking in a car....

now i was like only 20, and she was a bit older ..prolly in her mid 30's...and at the time we hooked up maybe twice a month....shit went on for a while...atleast 4 or 5 months....

then one time i was like fuck it, i got my own apartment (this was before i moved all my homies in) i didn't see why we can't take this party to my crib, actually have sex in a bed for once....so i kinda sparked off a convo with her, hinting that i wanted to take shit further than just fucking in a bathroom,

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what its worth."

like i felt so shitted on, i couldnt even respond....later that night she tried getting me back in the bathroom, but i was so devastated i couldn't even get it up....needless to say that's the last time i went to a card party

@ the bolded. Rex isn't understanding. She was willing to still fuck you, so how did you lose in the end? Unless you wanted to cupcake with the bitch or something.
    miamivice305fuc_i_look_like

Thats what u get for fucking with sissy ass dudes.

smh, he wasn't being a sissy he was feeling me but because I have man issues I just assumed he felt the same way I did or that it wouldn't be any sweat off his back.

Sweat off his back? Is that legit? Looks weird.

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what its worth."

@ the bolded. Rex isn't understanding. She was willing to still fuck you, so how did you lose in the end? Unless you wanted to cupcake with the bitch or something.

i wanted something more than fucking in a bathroom or the back seat of a car....i ain't even have the chick's phone number....i wanted hang out, do something with the chick, i thought there was an honest connection there... i mean damn, a nigga had feelings, lol

she was a chick that most woulda saw as outta my league.. i felt like if i could beat then i deserved a chick like that on my arm...she was like negative...shut me completely down...
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 27,457 Regulator
    This is my worst one, this memory still sticks with me and I still feel bad for it.

So when me and my first love first moved in together we were on the couch chilling and talking and he was popping off.

I can't remember the exact words but he jokingly said something to the effect of me only wanting him cause he was black. So without even thinking (this is terrible) I was like if that were the case I could find a better black man.

LAWD..as soon as it left my mouth I realized what I'd said and I felt sooo bad, it literally brought me to tears before he could even respond to it. So evil.

He got some good head that night.
    ThirdEyeFivebignormAggyAFCopperamenhotepivOya_HusbandDecari1
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I got way to many stories on this subject smh at me

I can only imagine lol
    MissK
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 27,457 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    you ain't get punched?

Heffa pulled a gun on me bruh. ........I was like oh lord this bitch gonna kill me
    StewKingJamalgnsOya_Husband
    you ain't get punched?

lol..nah I think I reacted to it so quickly that he didn't even have the chance to be really offended.

Plus I'm not a cryer like that so me tearing up probably helped.

I don't even know why I said it..
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Kat is a horrible person... I love it...

Nah, compared to some stories I've heard, I'm actually pretty nice.

I know someone that had a girlfriend commit suicide while he was at home with her and his new girlfriend would be like "I can see why that bitch killed herself" when they would fight...THAT'S evil.
    DWOROZAYTABERNACLEbull6599Oya_Husband
    lmao....

the whole thing is this with me...

niggaz tend to categorize the chicks they fuck into 2 categories...well atleast i do...

category 1 is when i'm smashing a chick i deem to be chicken, smut, a jump off or whatever.. i expect it be a fuck thing, no feelings, and keeps it moving...

but there are times when some chicks i've smashed in the past, i view as a chick who got something going on with them, and of course i tried to build off of that....that's the second category..the ones you remember, the ones you try to make that shit last a little longer if at all possible....

but whenever i come to the realization that a chick i consider category 2 looks at me as a category 1 type nigga....the feeling afterwards was always ether....
    smh..alot of my stories are about the same person/people though.

gnspurpngold