What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Spin Off: Ladies Your Hardest on a Nigga Moment

2

Replies

  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i wanted something more than fucking in a bathroom or the back seat of a car....i ain't even have the chick's phone number....i wanted hang out, do something with the chick, i thought there was an honest connection there... i mean damn, a nigga had feelings, lol

    Why?
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Heffa pulled a gun me bruh. ........I was like oh lord this bitch gonna kill me

    What made her draw down on you?
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

    “There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why did i have feelings??

    i mean isn't that the entire premise of the thread?? when chicks went hard on niggaz...basically hurting a niggaz feelings??

    so basically i was supposed to never give no fucks about any chick, and every chick i ever put my dick in was supposed to hold absolute no emotional weight whatsoever...

    i don't know about you.. but shit never worked like that for me.. i caught feelings over quite a few of the chicks i fucked.. and those stories i posted were two examples

    Katgnsbignorm
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,375 Regulator
    Damn I wanna tell my my 1 and only story but that shit still stings a lil bit
    gnsAmotekunbignormDarthRozayblacktux
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    word???

    kat wish a nigga would catch feelings over her...

    even dro just be playing...


    KatblakfyahkingblacktuxAjackson17
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current evilness is torturing my ex everytime he tries to hit me up on FB by talking about my man and how I'm happy and asking him how he's doing. It'll get quiet on his end until the next time.

    Karma's a bitch.
    DupacTrollio blakfyahking
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this bitch is a fucking goon wtf. where u been all my life?
    BookwormAjackson17DillaDeafYoung Stef
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like most minorities, I'm only one degree of separation from a kick door robber. these robbers are my cousins
    i was dating a guy that they wanted to rob, but i told them not to because i liked him a lot
    well i left for christmas break and when i came back, we had sex
    i pulled back the sheets & some dirty cheap panties fell out of the fucking comforter, i was LIVID
    not so much the fact that he was fucking someone else but the fact that he fucked me on some DIRTY CUMMY sheets with dirty PANTIES rolled up in those motherfuckers...omg i wanted to fucking kill him, so disrespectful

    so i figure, you disrespect me like that, then FUCK you i'll let these niggas rob you
    gave my cousins a copy of his key, let the trick take me out to dinner and a movie while my cousins two masked assailants cleaned his apartment out
    when they were done, we went back to his place and were ever so surprised to see what happened. dumped him later that week and split the profits among the three of us never found out who broke into his crib.

    feelings/wack all you want, but nobody gets away with some trife shit like that.

    I wanna take you higher...
    MissKDarthRozay
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    like most minorities, I'm only one degree of separation from a kick door robber. these robbers are my cousins
    i was dating a guy that they wanted to rob, but i told them not to because i liked him a lot
    well i left for christmas break and when i came back, we had sex
    i pulled back the sheets & some dirty cheap panties fell out of the fucking comforter, i was LIVID
    not so much the fact that he was fucking someone else but the fact that he fucked me on some DIRTY CUMMY sheets with dirty PANTIES rolled up in those motherfuckers...omg i wanted to fucking kill him, so disrespectful

    so i figure, you disrespect me like that, then FUCK you i'll let these niggas rob you
    gave my cousins a copy of his key, let the trick take me out to dinner and a movie while my cousins two masked assailants cleaned his apartment out
    when they were done, we went back to his place and were ever so surprised to see what happened. dumped him later that week and split the profits among the three of us never found out who broke into his crib.

    feelings/wack all you want, but nobody gets away with some trife shit like that.

    Gotdayum has anyone ever been nominated IC Queen with no pics?




    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    Young Stef
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these stories aint that bad.
    Yall women know yall done murdered some niggas souls
    yall frontin
    Wild Self
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    covet wrote: »
    I fucked a guy for a month and he realized for me it was like just a fuckfriend situation. At the time I did not know how to communicate to someone that sex was all I wanted. I was still a virgin in the way that no one had given me the d, but we did everything else.

    He got seriously pissed off at me at basically the end and was like YOU USE EVERYONE YOU'RE SO SELFISH and went on about what a shitty person I was for using everyone and not depending on my own. But come on, I was 21 at the time.

    I realized that I had used the dude for sex, and he was really upset about it. For some reason I thought that shit was copacetic. But now I know you say straight off what kind of relationship you want it to be.

    Anyway he looked like Adrian Grenier, ladies. If that's your type. For realz, it was before that dude was popular too. He was also a himbo, as these types of dudes tend to be.... Stupid and not much good for anything but fuckin.



    da fuck is a himbo?...wait, do I want to know?
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah too much work for something I don't care enough about
    gnsLurker6
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @Du trying to semi-respect these hoes by fucking on a bed.
    blakfyahkingmiamivice305Lurker6
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I gots stories cuz... Niggas be gettin out of pocket. I dunno why they let the white girl accent fool them
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    MissKHafBaykedAjackson17
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I gots stories cuz... Niggas be gettin out of pocket. I dunno why they let the white girl accent fool them

    Share some.
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

    “There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I gots stories cuz... Niggas be gettin out of pocket. I dunno why they let the white girl accent fool them

    @charlie_danger




    PropJoe440.jpg




    Do tell.



    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    Lurker6MzKB
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    etherous....

    he didnt really ask you that shit tho did he?
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you're too nice twinz...if he goes in on a personal note, it just became fair game.

    That story coulda been much funnier! lol
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twinzmom wrote: »
    Dang I'm too nice. I was asked to be one of those set up girls, hell nah!!

    I think evil stuff never say it or act out on it tho. For instance


    My ex and I was arguing so he was at his new girlfriends house and I think he has on me on speaker phone. Since we split he tries to say hurtful things, so he on phone talm bout my brother sucking dick and my momma eating whatever.........

    I wanted to say "Bitch you came home asking me to stick a dildo in your ass and the bitch that pregnant for you is a dyke."

    I felt bad just think that.

    Oh wait i did call him and his family dumb. They talking bout I was waiting to file the divorce papers because i was trying to get alimony. His dumb ass stopped working in May after the accident and we only lived together 2 months and I pretty much supported his ass. I told him he gets his smarts from them and that they didn't leave him much.

    I just imagine twinzmom havin the most country voice ever.
    This shit hilarious.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    etherous....

    he didnt really ask you that shit tho did he?
    lol he really did
    blakfyahkingHafBayked
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twinzmom wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    etherous....

    he didnt really ask you that shit tho did he?
    lol he really did

    Wait....... what?
    Niggas need father figures.
    HafBaykedCopperAjackson17
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant share them stories
    to much joy and pain
    sunshine and rain
    The Wombshifter
2
Sign In or Register to comment.