What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fellas: Would you admit that your still BECOMING a Man?

LPastLPast Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
I see the topics y'all create and speak on regarding women/relationships, and I've come to the conclusion that are still having growing pains.

Y'all not men yet. Not ready to make a decisions and see it through. Not ready for a mature woman to take you serious. Not ready to give an immature woman direction. Not ready to be head of a household. Not ready to lead or ready to realize that you may not ever get there and will need a strong woman to take hold of that leadership position.

You want women to ask you out and pay for you too eat. Probably want them to propose to you...

Speak on it.

Are you a Grown Man yet?
KatAjackson17HyenaKillaunspoken_respectshtoopidBookwormblacktuxKaiCapitalBLUClENJDSTAYWITITPILL_COSBY

Replies

• dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I am. I'm only 23, but I bear all the responsibilities and many of hers. No problem doing it cause I have her utmost respect for that, and she doesn't add anything to my plate.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bear many of her responsibilities then how is she not adding anything to your plate?
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,829 Regulator
    Im there but Id definitely want a woman to propose to me. That shit would be GOAT and I might laugh.
    Chi SnowKaiJDSTAYWITIT
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you bear many of her responsibilities then how is she not adding anything to your plate?

That's my job as a man as a provider and protector. I bear my responsibilities and hers because that's how I was raised. When I say doesn't add anything to my plate I mean she doesn't bring any uneccesary problems along that aren't that crucial.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    KatChi SnowAjackson17HafBayked
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't ask me shit like this, b. Imma grown ass man dawg
    KatChi SnowHyenaKilla
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a grown man is a process and there is a certain level in where others can proudly say you are a man. You do not need everything, but bearing your responsibility and doing everything to make sure priorities are taken care of is that the point of being a man. Also, having morals, ethics, practice what you preach and doing everything you promsied to do and keeping it. Working and making money legally and without pain. Something to think about.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

blackjack2012
    once you think you've reached a point in your life where you think you no longer need to progress or do better as a person, then you are doomed to fail. i just read the thread title so i don't even know if this post applies. but i post what i want. imma grown ass kid swear i should be locked up for stupid shit that i did.
    Paisley.Chi SnowMorganFreemanKingJDSTAYWITIT
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most men are grown ass kids.

it's only when they start feeling death looming at the door that the try to make amends for all their trifling behavior and live right.
    Chi SnowStillFaggyAFAmotekungnsHyenaKillaStewblackjack2012_Goldie_MARIO_DROJusDre313ReignsTheBoyRoMorganFreemanKingBigBallsNoWorriesDMTxTHCJDSTAYWITITCP203
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes... Im a grown ass kid.... Its great not having any real responsibilities outside of a Mortgage.
    F*ck it! Im bout to move across the country
    \:D/
    gnsChi SnowBigBallsNoWorries
    Most men are grown ass kids.

it's only when they start feeling death looming at the door that the try to make amends for all their trifling behavior and live right.

lol. thats a pretty broad generalization. and how much experience have you had with me who feel death looming?
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I won't consider myself a man until I make my first million.
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    I'm in a constant state of "becoming", no matter where I am in my life. I will never stop "becoming" until the day I die.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Chi SnowJDSTAYWITITCP203
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still growing and maturing everyday
    I wanna take you higher...
    Chi SnowKat[Deleted User]
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always felt I had more growing up to do, despite doing or having done most of the things ts mentioned(head of household, mature women, guiding these young hoes).

Thats my mind set though regardless of age, and no matter how I think of myself in the maturity department I would never accept treatment from someone unbecoming of a man though.
    Regardless of how I see myself u dont treat me like a man its gonna be a probelm...i might beat yo ass like a kid.
    Chi Snow
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for a being a good sport and not wacking me Kat : )
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Background on the beef?
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You learn til you die...
    Lou_Cypher
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a man now...Wil be a different man tomorrow...and the day after...and so on...
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no beef
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Kat
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    there is always room to grow as a man, but that doesn't always mean you are still becoming a man. But reading shit on here and you have to think alot of these dudes have a whole lot of room to grow as not only men but human beings
    ohCanada.jpg
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MEN.. A WOMEN ARE FOREVER LEARNING...

ADVICE CAN ALWAYS BE GIVEN AND RECEIVED... NO ONE PERSON HAS BEEN THROUGH EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION.. SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO HEAR WHAT OTHERS THINK BEFORE YOU MAKE A RASH DECISION
    iw23gx.jpg
    gnsWild Self
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    Ive been a man for a while now, but Im still working on becoming the man i wanna be...
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Chi SnowBookwormJDSTAYWITIT