THE CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS of the United States (DO THE WHITE MAN VOTES STILL COUNT?)

waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of SelfOn The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Social Lounge
@heyslick the day of reckoning has arrived, lol...

DId the 2012 Presidental Election showed that what we knew was coming has arrived, That the White Male majority in America is now in the minority of the electorate???

Bill O Reilly 'The White Establishment Is Now The Minority' Fox News Election Night 2012


THE 44TH PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES AND YOUR PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA barack-hussein-obama-10.jpg

knew that he's not going to get the majority of the white male vote and went after the Black, Latino, Asian, Indo-American, Gay and Lesbian, Women vote and won the Presidency with out the White Male majority vote.

Obama won 93 percent of the African-American vote

President Barack Obama captured 71 percent of the Hispanic vote

Obama won women by 55%

President Obama carried 73 percent of the Asian vote on Tuesday

Hispanic, black and Asian Americans – groups that gave 80 percent of their votes to President Obama in 2012 – are on track to become the majority of the nation’s population by 2050.

Obama won the majority of the Gay and Lesbian vote

Obama won the majority of the Indo-American Vote

all of that with just 43% of the White Male Vote

This Election shows that you can win a Major election with out the majority of the White Male Vote, how this demographic Shift change America and the Republican Vote.

And the last 4 out of 5 years The Republican candidate lost the Popular Vote another sign.

«1

Replies

  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's proof that people are vastly manipulated...especially Black people caught up in the storm of "multiculturalism" unawares they are being phased out as the largest "minority" group due to immigration policies.
    DarcSkiesblakfyahkingToppsOya_HusbandLord Ether
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »
    No it's proof that people are vastly manipulated...especially Black people caught up in the storm of "multiculturalism" unawares they are being phased out as the largest "minority" group due to immigration policies.

    so what we supposed to be mad because we are not the largest minority group, that's the next thing the republicans going to use in a slick way to grap the black vote, what we need to do is worry about us as a people and as a voting block, you can't stop that demographics of the latino vote it is what it is. Black Population is growing and undercounted because of negro's want to be mix instead of accepting what they are that's what you should be mad about...

    that's our problem always worrying about somebody else instead of worrying about us
    willhustleToppsOya_HusbandWild Self
  • CracceRCracceR Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okk but still 43% white males voted for hussein so thats almost half
    Oya_Husband
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »
    okk but still 43% white males voted for hussein so thats almost half

    almost half but not half 43 is still low
    Oya_Husband
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies ...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZ, TODAY I GOT TIME! Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    p due to immigration policies.

    ...No, it's due to the War on Drugs locking up many blacks.

    ...Abortion which black females are more likely to get & at very high rates (*waits for the usual push-back on this fact*)

    More blacks in jail (if u in jail u cant make a baby with anybody& a slut prison guard maybe lol)+ More black females killing off black off-spring = Less Black People = Less Blacks in the Electorate = Less black political power in the long run.

    But let these ignorant niggas tell it and everything is all good.

    Blacks need to stop being so damn loyal to the Democrats because in the end loyalty hurts you. Which is why Obama actually DID NOT go after the black vote (why bother if he knows its already in the bag?). He did go after the Hispanic vote though. Because they, "unlike black women" dont kill off their children and rose to 16% of the population and 10% of the electorate. While blacks are only 13%. Shouldnt be like that but they're getting most of the attention now because they have very high numbers.

    NIggas better seriously wake the fuck up and get off the donkey's dick. Although this go round the democrat was th best choice. But party loyalty is not good for any group long term.
    blakfyahkingToppsOya_HusbandAggyAF
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    p due to immigration policies.

    ...No, it's due to the War on Drugs locking up many blacks.

    ...Abortion which black females are more likely to get & at very high rates (*waits for the usual push-back on this fact*)

    More blacks in jail (if u in jail u cant make a baby with anybody& a slut prison guard maybe lol)+ More black females killing off black off-spring = Less Black People = Less Blacks in the Electorate = Less black political power in the long run.

    But let these ignorant niggas tell it and everything is all good.

    Blacks need to stop being so damn loyal to the Democrats because in the end loyalty hurts you. Which is why Obama actually DID NOT go after the black vote (why bother if he knows its already in the bag?). He did go after the Hispanic vote though. Because they, "unlike black women" dont kill off their children and rose to 16% of the population and 10% of the electorate. While blacks are only 13%. Shouldnt be like that but they're getting most of the attention now because they have very high numbers.

    NIggas better seriously wake the fuck up and get off the donkey's dick. Although this go round the democrat was th best choice. But party loyalty is not good for any group long term.

    I agree with War on Drugs and the high Abortions rates (black women put abortion back in your womb we need more Warriors soon)

    and we needs to get in these streets again and fight against these racist ass laws and reach our daughters and support them when they get seeded and help our daughters and love them.

    and that's why i decided years ago that no party owns me and went independent
    DarcSkiesPlutarchOya_Husband
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    p due to immigration policies.

    ...No, it's due to the War on Drugs locking up many blacks.

    ...Abortion which black females are more likely to get & at very high rates (*waits for the usual push-back on this fact*)

    More blacks in jail (if u in jail u cant make a baby with anybody& a slut prison guard maybe lol)+ More black females killing off black off-spring = Less Black People = Less Blacks in the Electorate = Less black political power in the long run.

    But let these ignorant niggas tell it and everything is all good.

    Blacks need to stop being so damn loyal to the Democrats because in the end loyalty hurts you. Which is why Obama actually DID NOT go after the black vote (why bother if he knows its already in the bag?). He did go after the Hispanic vote though. Because they, "unlike black women" dont kill off their children and rose to 16% of the population and 10% of the electorate. While blacks are only 13%. Shouldnt be like that but they're getting most of the attention now because they have very high numbers.

    NIggas better seriously wake the fuck up and get off the donkey's dick. Although this go round the democrat was th best choice. But party loyalty is not good for any group long term.

    You have to look at the US immigration policies and hwo they are used to make sure that Blacks remain a planned permanent minority in America.
  • FuriousOneFuriousOne Don't believe the hype Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Latino isn't a race because there is too much admixture. Look how confusing South American classifications are.
    http://www.zonalatina.com/Zldata55.htm

    The same thing could have happened in the US if the segregation and the history of offense wasn't so strong. Those confused mofos still got racism though. In many respects, there is a lot of old admixture in America, but it's not that infused.
    Plutarch
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies ...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZ, TODAY I GOT TIME! Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    p due to immigration policies.

    ...No, it's due to the War on Drugs locking up many blacks.

    ...Abortion which black females are more likely to get & at very high rates (*waits for the usual push-back on this fact*)

    More blacks in jail (if u in jail u cant make a baby with anybody& a slut prison guard maybe lol)+ More black females killing off black off-spring = Less Black People = Less Blacks in the Electorate = Less black political power in the long run.

    But let these ignorant niggas tell it and everything is all good.

    Blacks need to stop being so damn loyal to the Democrats because in the end loyalty hurts you. Which is why Obama actually DID NOT go after the black vote (why bother if he knows its already in the bag?). He did go after the Hispanic vote though. Because they, "unlike black women" dont kill off their children and rose to 16% of the population and 10% of the electorate. While blacks are only 13%. Shouldnt be like that but they're getting most of the attention now because they have very high numbers.

    NIggas better seriously wake the fuck up and get off the donkey's dick. Although this go round the democrat was th best choice. But party loyalty is not good for any group long term.

    I agree with War on Drugs and the high Abortions rates (black women put abortion back in your womb we need more Warriors soon)

    and we needs to get in these streets again and fight against these racist ass laws and reach our daughters and support them when they get seeded and help our daughters and love them.

    and that's why i decided years ago that no party owns me and went independent
    Very fair point that I failed to mention. A lot of black females get abortions because they made dumbass decisions with who they spread their legs for and know the dude aint gonna be about shit and provide anyway. So yeah...

    But like you said, Independent is the way to go. Once the democratic party sees it doesnt own us we'll start getting our political clout back. Doesnt even need to be an awakening of most blacks. Just enough so that the GOP compete.

    Id definatly vote for a non-psycho republican over a democrat. JUst havent found one yet that isnt either crazy or a closet racist.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Darxwell wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    p due to immigration policies.

    ...No, it's due to the War on Drugs locking up many blacks.

    ...Abortion which black females are more likely to get & at very high rates (*waits for the usual push-back on this fact*)

    More blacks in jail (if u in jail u cant make a baby with anybody& a slut prison guard maybe lol)+ More black females killing off black off-spring = Less Black People = Less Blacks in the Electorate = Less black political power in the long run.

    But let these ignorant niggas tell it and everything is all good.

    Blacks need to stop being so damn loyal to the Democrats because in the end loyalty hurts you. Which is why Obama actually DID NOT go after the black vote (why bother if he knows its already in the bag?). He did go after the Hispanic vote though. Because they, "unlike black women" dont kill off their children and rose to 16% of the population and 10% of the electorate. While blacks are only 13%. Shouldnt be like that but they're getting most of the attention now because they have very high numbers.

    NIggas better seriously wake the fuck up and get off the donkey's dick. Although this go round the democrat was th best choice. But party loyalty is not good for any group long term.

    I agree with War on Drugs and the high Abortions rates (black women put abortion back in your womb we need more Warriors soon)

    and we needs to get in these streets again and fight against these racist ass laws and reach our daughters and support them when they get seeded and help our daughters and love them.

    and that's why i decided years ago that no party owns me and went independent
    Very fair point that I failed to mention. A lot of black females get abortions because they made dumbass decisions with who they spread their legs for and know the dude aint gonna be about shit and provide anyway. So yeah...

    But like you said, Independent is the way to go. Once the democratic party sees it doesnt own us we'll start getting our political clout back. Doesnt even need to be an awakening of most blacks. Just enough so that the GOP compete.

    Id definatly vote for a non-psycho republican over a democrat. JUst havent found one yet that isnt either crazy or a closet racist.

    @Darxwell what do you think is the Black Community most important issue right now that needs to be address , I think it's for us to be a voting block not only for a black president but for those who really about helping our community and us spending our money in our community and supporting black entrepreneurs who invest in our neighbor hoods
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies ...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZ, TODAY I GOT TIME! Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just said it.

    I think we're far behind because we have no sense of community really. Notice the only time blacks can come together is to be mad at the cops for killing a black person or to get somebody elected.

    It's like the only time you see blacks together as a community is church services.

    Making our schools better? Getting involved in politics? Getting some laws changed that negatively affect black kids? NO leadership on that really. If there is it's not being paid attention to.

    But I would think that the biggest issue for blacks is probably our ability to fend for ourselves. If it wasnt for government jobs black unemployment would be even worse than it is now. We need more black businesses and a stronger economy in our own community's. Not just a government job out of high school or college. Not to shit on government jobs bu the money is in the private sector.

    Not too many can achieve economic stability and middle class status just working for the government or as a nurse, etc. Not these days at least.
    ToppsOya_HusbandWild SelfPiffyHaze
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it. Why do people act like no white people voted for Obama. He got 40+% of the white vote. Yes, this does suggest that you can win without the white vote, but you have to get pretty much everyone else on your side. That's not really a shift in anything. If you got almost 50% of the white vote before and everyone else in the country, you still would have won.
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies ...TODAY I GOT TIME CUZZ, TODAY I GOT TIME! Posts: 11,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the electoral map and it will answer your question.

    They're obviously not talking about every single white in the country. They're talking about the majority of whites in this country. The numbers arent lying really. Mitt Romney supporters were overwhelmingly white, christian, old southerners & mid-westerners with a negative view of blacks (not my opinion there was actually a study done on it that made the news.)

    So thats where that statement comes from.

    Also, I disgaree with you saying it's not a huge shift. It is. It means that all voices must be heard and heeded to by each party. Republicans can no longer just ignore everybody else in hopes they're get enough white folks to the polls. Because it shows in close races all that's needed is a decent minority turn out and they lose. THis used to not be the case.
    Topps
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it. Why do people act like no white people voted for Obama. He got 40+% of the white vote. Yes, this does suggest that you can win without the white vote, but you have to get pretty much everyone else on your side. That's not really a shift in anything. If you got almost 50% of the white vote before and everyone else in the country, you still would have won.

    yes Obama got 43% of the vote, but now they saying it was 39-40% recently on CNN.com that's low. it's a big deal because now the white male electorate is shrinking and before you have to get at least 50% of their vote to win, now you dont because you can got to the other demographic
    ToppsWild Self
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Look at the electoral map and it will answer your question.

    They're obviously not talking about every single white in the country. They're talking about the majority of whites in this country. The numbers arent lying really. Mitt Romney supporters were overwhelmingly white, christian, old southerners & mid-westerners with a negative view of blacks (not my opinion there was actually a study done on it that made the news.)

    So thats where that statement comes from.

    Also, I disgaree with you saying it's not a huge shift. It is. It means that all voices must be heard and heeded to by each party. Republicans can no longer just ignore everybody else in hopes they're get enough white folks to the polls. Because it shows in close races all that's needed is a decent minority turn out and they lose. THis used to not be the case.

    If Mitt won 70% of the white vote, then you might have a point, but Obama got like 45% of the white vote. He had a lot of white people supporting him.

    And it's not really a huge shift. You say it means that all voices must be heard, but it doesn't mean that at all. Yes, Obama won even though Mitt got the white majority, but it was a close split there. Obama needed pretty much every other group in the country to vote for him for the election turn out the way it did. Where is the shift here? It's been a long time since you could live or die solely by the white vote. As a matter of fact there really isn't a difference between the results from this election and what happened during Clinton's run. Here are the numbers from the 96 election

    Race Clinton Dole
    White 42 46
    Black 84 12
    Hispani 72 21
    Asian 43 48

    The same thing happened in 92. Bush Sr. got a small majority of white votes, but Clinton got a gross majority of everyone else and Clinton won. Basically it's been true for at least 20 years that you can't just get the majority of the white vote and completely ignore everyone else and expect to win. This election didn't change that, it just reaffirmed it.
    Topps
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 5,834 Regulator
    waterproof wrote:
    all of that with just 43% of the White Male Vote
    43% of white male votes is still a hell of a lot of votes. plus:
    Basically it's been true for at least 20 years that you can't just get the majority of the white vote and completely ignore everyone else and expect to win.
    actually, look at his claim: 43% of white MALES. if Obama's winning the majority of white FEMALE votes, it's possible he's winning the white vote, period.
    Topps
  • bbwthick23bbwthick23 Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    of course their votes still count. that's the point of election... not getting their way doesn't mean their vote didn't count
  • Oya_HusbandOya_Husband God King Posts: 15,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to work on our economics and than voting will be that much more powerful than it has and than we have businesses that have the power to get the governments ears whenever. That's what we need to be on, so what do we do to push for more community outreach?
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He lost the white male vote but he still got 43% that still high number of votes. He also won white female voters.
  • jonojono Complacency is the enemy of progress... Posts: 16,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White votes still matter tremendously. I don't see why anyone would even ask that question.

    Republicans just shot themselves in the ass by offending blacks, gays, latinos & women, that's why they lost. They won't always been so stupid....well....
    Sion
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    waterproof wrote:
    all of that with just 43% of the White Male Vote
    43% of white male votes is still a hell of a lot of votes. plus:
    Basically it's been true for at least 20 years that you can't just get the majority of the white vote and completely ignore everyone else and expect to win.
    actually, look at his claim: 43% of white MALES. if Obama's winning the majority of white FEMALE votes, it's possible he's winning the white vote, period.

    I'm not really sure what this has to do with what I said. I wasn't arguing whether or not Obama got the majority of white votes this time around. I was pointing out, that it has been a while since getting the majority of white votes alone was enough to assure victory.

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 5,834 Regulator
    I'm not really sure what this has to do with what I said. I wasn't arguing whether or not Obama got the majority of white votes this time around. I was pointing out, that it has been a while since getting the majority of white votes alone was enough to assure victory.
    what i'm saying is that we're talking about Romney getting the majority of the white vote as if the majority of white males is the same thing, you just happen to have mentioned it in a post.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    I'm not really sure what this has to do with what I said. I wasn't arguing whether or not Obama got the majority of white votes this time around. I was pointing out, that it has been a while since getting the majority of white votes alone was enough to assure victory.
    what i'm saying is that we're talking about Romney getting the majority of the white vote as if the majority of white males is the same thing, you just happen to have mentioned it in a post.

    I think you have me confused. I never made a distinction between white males and whites in general. I was always talking about whites as a whole.

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 5,834 Regulator
    I think you have me confused. I never made a distinction between white males and whites in general. I was always talking about whites as a whole.
    somehow i suspect this is why i used the phrase "you just happen to have mentioned it in a post," with the it being "white votes"
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.