A Spinoff. Wrestlers you used to hate/not care about but now like and the opposite

dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OGPosts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
Best example for me would be AJ Styles. It have been said before, but i think he has been treading the same waters for way too long. First he is a cocky heel who does big moves normally reserved for the faces to do. And if he isnt that, he is doing blue chipper face work, and getting involved in garbage like that story a while back with the bird that he apparently hit on.

I would like to see him stick to one side. Because he cannot be both.

Replies

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 19,027 Regulator

Thought he would easily be a top 10 of all time.. even GOAT status.. but he fell off right after he lost to Triple H @ Wm 25.. i cant even blame him for it. Bad storylines, the PG direction... he's stuck on Smackdown... its like everything he does now is meaningless. It's a shame.

i agree with you on 100% about AJ but you can blame TNA for tha too.

Storylines I believe make up 50% of a characters development. 30% of it is the guy himself. The rest is how the crowd reacts to it.
    VIBE
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alberto Del Rio:

Niggas gonna read this and be like, "this nigga here caping for the mexican JBL and shit.."

I thought Alberto when he debuted by beating Rey, then putting him outta action to conclude their feud would draw major heat from the target WWE audience (children) and it didn't.
    Didn't even matter to me that WWE tried to force-feed him to us.
    Why?, because I cared about him and his gimmick until WM.
    WM, where they pretty much made him job to Edge in the opening match AFTER WINNING THE ROYAL RUMBLE.
    Why let the nigga win the RR if you're just gonna make him job in a 5 minute match to open the biggest ppv of the year.
    When Edge got the 1-2-3 in that match, I officially gave up on ADR because I knew WWE would make him look weak as shit.
    And what did they do for 2012?? He jobbed to Sheamus for how many months??
    And they also threw him in a stupid feud with Randy Orton, one that he will probably lose again.

I think he should have left WWE when he had the chance.

Ricardo is still the GOAT tho.
    genocidecutter
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

Thought he would easily be a top 10 of all time.. even GOAT status.. but he fell off right after he lost to Triple H @ Wm 25.. i cant even blame him for it. Bad storylines, the PG direction... he's stuck on Smackdown... its like everything he does now is meaningless. It's a shame.

i agree with you on 100% about AJ but you can blame TNA for tha too.

Storylines I believe make up 50% of a characters development. 30% of it is the guy himself. The rest is how the crowd reacts to it.

The "Legend Killer" shit was GOAT. Dude was a beast.

Now with the "voices" bullshit and being stuck on SmackDown! dude has fallen off.

iKingGodGivBizgenocidecutter
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,277 Regulator
    Orton is about to get a mega push
    genocidecutterMC The Rapper
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah the reason why randy has fallen off so bad is because of all his wellness violations which make him undependable. The company doesn't want to push a dude like that . They would rather push CM because he doesn't have those issues. As Dos(ABR) they pushed him early because he only had a two year contract . Dos Caras Jr known in the US Alberto Del Rio was one of the most popular wrestlers in Mexico and also an MMA fighter he worked for CMLL. Anyway he jobbed at mania because of edge's injury and then retirement but I don't even know how they are going to use him at this point.

• dazerferflydazerferfly The Danish OG Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my memory is a bit hazy about the Dos Caras Jr. MMA thing, but i seem to recall him face Mirco Cro Cop once and look terrified
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my memory is a bit hazy about the Dos Caras Jr. MMA thing, but i seem to recall him face Mirco Cro Cop once and look terrified

yeah Cro Cop dusted duke
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah Cro Cop dusted duke

Yeah but that was cro cop in his prime not too many dudes could fuck with cro cop in him prime
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,277 Regulator
    im just stating what being said
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 11,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah the reason why randy has fallen off so bad is because of all his wellness violations which make him undependable. The company doesn't want to push a dude like that . They would rather push CM because he doesn't have those issues. As Dos(ABR) they pushed him early because he only had a two year contract . Dos Caras Jr known in the US Alberto Del Rio was one of the most popular wrestlers in Mexico and also an MMA fighter he worked for CMLL. Anyway he jobbed at mania because of edge's injury and then retirement but I don't even know how they are going to use him at this point.

Del Rio was supposted to have been the GOAT baby face while in Mexico and I read in a report a while back that WWE was building him up as a heel and then in the future they were gonna use him as the mexican face of the company. A report I read a while back said the WWE wanted him to be like the Eddie Guerrero of this "new era" but I just saw something else tonight that said he wants to be a heel for the rest of his WWE career. I dont see that happening unless he doesnt plan to stick around.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 11,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    & I used to hate Zigglers guts back when he was just a clown and before he started acting serious. Now I just wanna see him get this push
    Lady_Zee
    Ziggler and his spirit squad self now son iight