smdh....................ayo why do chicks do this trifling ish mayne?? ladies why yall do this?

2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
They know exactly who you are byt start acting up once you're married...and you were the same way before....to me thats a marraige by fraud...you were faking the entire time we were together just so you get a ring and then flip.

===============================
================

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’s honeymoon exploded after his bride JESSICA BIEL ordered him to cut ties with his hard-partying bachelor pals, and he told her: “No way,” say sources.

Following five years of dating, the celebrity couple fi­nally exchanged vows on Oct. 19. But their wedded bliss was quickly shattered when they had a nasty fight over the “New Year’s Eve” beau­ty’s fear that Justin’s wild pals will lead him astray, the sources add.

“Jessica and Justin are suffering from a bad case of post-wedding blues,” revealed an insider. “And it’s all because she wants him to dump most of his old friends.”

Her demand is said to even in­clude Justin’s closest buddy and business partner Trace Ayala, who served as his best man.

“All those guys en­joy weekend trips to Vegas, guys-only golf outings in exotic lo­cales and picking up hot chicks at clubs,” noted the insider. “And Justin used to be a big part of it.”

As The ENQUIRER revealed in August, Jessica, 30, threatened to call off their nuptials over Cameron Diaz’s still-simmering feelings for Justin, who has stayed friends with the blonde bombshell.

SO Jessica’s fuse was already smoldering despite the wedding, and the source says she blew up when one of Justin’s friends made a tasteless video of homeless peo­ple congratulating the couple on their marriage.

“Jessica told Justin, ‘That’s it! Choose your stupid friends or me,’” said the insider.

“Jess can’t stand how immature Justin’s buddies are. It bothers her that they always drag him into trouble. And now that Justin and Jess are married, she doesn’t want the guys coming over at all hours and crashing at their home.”

But Justin, 31, is standing by his pals.

“He told Jessica he’s not ditching his friends,” di­vulged the insider. “And he added insult to injury when he added that he probably won’t be ready to start a fam­ily for at least two years.

“Poor Jess was left in tears. And now she’s wondering if marrying Justin was a major mistake.”’

Read more at http://bossip.com/677615/the-honeymoon-aint-over-but-is-justin-timberfake-and-jessica-nice-cakes-matrimony-dom-already-doomed/#mX5XEZSBBUC3V3Sm.99

Replies

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on one hand she knew who he was before they got married, so she needs to stfu and deal

on the other hand, when you get married, certain activities aren't suitable. club hopping & getting hoes numbers has got to stop. there's nothing wrong with hanging with your friends but doing shit that you KNOW is going to cause problems when you get home is not conducive to a happy r'ship

but it all boils down to her rushing down the aisle before working on a fundamental flaw in her relationship.

I agree she shoulda brought that up before accepting that ring..she shoulda brought that up before reaching the fifth year of dating.

Thats some fraud shit she purposely held onto that until she got wifed and figures she has leverage to force him to make changes.
    deadeyeblackjack2012AZTG
  • HustleTreeHustleTree Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck that shit. So I need to cut people I've been down with my whole life cause you feelin a certain way???? Shiiiiiiiiiit
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on one hand she knew who he was before they got married, so she needs to stfu and deal

on the other hand, when you get married, certain activities aren't suitable. club hopping & getting hoes numbers has got to stop. there's nothing wrong with hanging with your friends but doing shit that you KNOW is going to cause problems when you get home is not conducive to a happy r'ship

but it all boils down to her rushing down the aisle before working on a fundamental flaw in her relationship.

i agree to an extent...but she been with this cat for 5 years...she knew who his friends were...you cant expect your husband to just drop his friends...

timberlake doesnt need his friends to get him new azz...chick needs to clam down....

all she gonna do is push him right back to cameron diaz....
    Amotekun
  • NoirNoir Queen. No peasants formed against me shall prosper. Y'all hoes got something to say? Speak up, I can't hear your scary ass.Posts: 25,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The enquirer always have the tea! Always.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with wanting your S/O to hang out with his/her friends less once they get married. There is something wrong with wanting him/her to cut off his/her friends completely. That's definately something that should be addressed before getting married. It's actually very selfish as well. He never asked her to cut off her friends. Both ppl need to compromise. It's not all about you.

He needs to get a divorce now. Shits only going to get worse.
    Good post I was gonna say sumn like this
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she got JT's nuts in her purse...shameful
    unspoken_respect
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And people wonder why smart men don't get married in the 21st century.
    unspoken_respectblacktuxiron man1
  • ptnutzptnutz Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica obviously doesn't understand the rules of Hollywood, (or entertainment in general), marriages. Them shits ain't real. You just do it to help your career.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol like he wants to spend ALL his time with you because you're his wife. She'll start to hate his ass when he's around too much.

Boy, doesn't marriage look like the most awesomist shit ever?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,296 Regulator
    fuck that bitch... she ruined A-Team...
    Amotekun
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has nothing to do with "things you should do when married"

This is things you should be doing in a commited relationship PERIOD.

Marriage should not be a "point of change" it should be a welcome addition. Its sad that people are still doing the "play possum till married" trick.
    ptnutz
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people men ditch they home boys when they get a girlfriend aka fall in love
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    uh ladies don't

Dumb bitches do

I think you should stop wifing dumb bitches
    chiyosuke
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His fault.
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TImberlake should have established it from the get-go that his friends are important.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,546 Regulator

They ain't even been married long enough for him to do any of that shit though
    blackgod813
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good news, Jessica birl sexy as fuck.

Ey yo Jessica, holla at a real man if you want revenge. I'll stop hanging out with my friends for you if you marry me without a prenup.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both are idiots for thinking they were ready for marriage.
    blacktux
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,993 Regulator
    Nothing wrong with wanting your S/O to hang out with his/her friends less once they get married. There is something wrong with wanting him/her to cut off his/her friends completely. That's definately something that should be addressed before getting married. It's actually very selfish as well. He never asked her to cut off her friends. Both ppl need to compromise. It's not all about you.

He needs to get a divorce now. Shits only going to get worse.

yeah ... i believe their called "non negotiables"

before you go to that final step of making it official youre supposed to put out on the table all things that you expect from the other person that you are not willing to compromise. even the obvious shit like cheating and what not
    grumpycatnumbaz...80's baby
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That final step before making it official is supposed to be before marriage is even bought up.

And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marriage won't last 2 years.

Same reason JT married that hefa, is the same reason Jimmy proposed to Chrissy...to shut them up!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    This is good news, Jessica birl sexy as fuck.

Ey yo Jessica, holla at a real man if you want revenge. I'll stop hanging out with my friends for you if you marry me without a prenup.

Jessica was sexy BEFORE she lost all that weight and got bony. Smh
    blacktux