What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Ops 2 Review

KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Arcade
this is all based on Multiplayer. I haven't touched the campaign yet.

-This game feels more like MW4, than BO2.... its actually nothing like the original Black Ops MP.

-Very very fast paced.... way faster than BO

-Laser Sight attachment is ridiculously good

-HiJacked Map is basically Nuketown on a Boat. Different theme, but the basic set up is the same. Just a bit bigger than Nuketown.

-Most maps are medium sized. Carrier and Turbine are the biggest maps, and they're not really that big.

-Guns take a long time to unlock, along with the attachments and camos.

-The art on the player cards is nice. Theres a lot to choose form too.

-PDW is the early favorite for best gun in the game (haven't unlocked them all yet). AN-94 in Combat training was raping.

-The burst-fire guns are useful in this game. Remind me of the FAMAS from MW2.

-Lightning is going to be the overused killstreak in this game. It can get 3-5 kills and its instant. Cant be shot down. The "Swarm" streak is not that good, considering how many points it takes to get (got it in a care package).

-The graphics and sound are highly improved over the original BO.... I think they're using the IW engine now.

-Ghost is unlocked at LVL 55. No campers :)

-Flak Jacket is very very strong.

-Semtex is much better than it was in MW3.

-It takes a long time to unlock Suppressor for Assault Rifles. You unlock it early on SMGs but not on ARs.

#OMG #CANTSEESHIT #HAVEFUNWAITINGINLINE

VIBE

Replies