Spin Off: Unpopular Rappers you'd Co-Sign Off Line

Fy_HunnitMzFy_HunnitMz Dat Douh Posts: 9,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Reason
I'm finally back on my laptop, and it feels good to be non-mobile.
To me, its always good catching up with the latest mixtapes/albums i missed out for the past couple months.
Unlike most of yall biased ass "fake cd listeners", I'm open shop to new music off any random recommendation.

That's why i post in the IC, personally.

(Please feel free to skip to the bolded. I'm basically saying Tyga.)

With that out the way, i just played Tyga's Well Done 3. Dope as shit.
Unfortunately, being with YMCMB, its easy for Tyga to be overlooked by what Wayne, the Barbie and Drizzy is doing.
I'm not sure about yall, but I've been pass the "Lime and Coconut, Tyga" days. Over the past two years, i've heard Tyga drop consistent mixtapes that were flat out better then all of YMCMB's projects (besides Take Care). Tyga is not like the majority of the camp - Forgotten (camera cut to Bow Wow) (Cory Gunz sigh in relief).

We love to clown the Capo who isn't leading a team out chea. Tyga has been holding his own, and quite frankly - making himself a name without relying on the obviously uninterested trio of Wayne/Nicki/Drake. I think its safe to say that Tyga's quality output is on the same level as 2 Chainz, French Montanna and Meek Mill's. All three of these artist rely on big features, but comparing solo work to solo work, Tyga is right up there. I'd recommend Tyga to a listener outside of the internet.

Name an unpopular artist you would recommend to somebody outside of the IC internet.

Replies