I just realized that I done did more for black people than Huey Newton

FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in AKA Donkey
As we know, I don't date white chicks who only date black guys. Not my gig.

So every white chick I've dated, or broke off with some long dick(actually medium dick, but for the sake of the thread it's long dick) only fucks wit' niggas now. So assuming they've alll smashed at least say....2 or 3 niggas since me. That's at least 21 niggas that I done got some of that pank they wouldn't have had access to before. I"m like the jackie robinson of the shit, nigga.
2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
SixSickSinsNIKE..._Goldie_grumpycatSleepwalkingInJapanTonyDubbzThe Recipe

Replies

• hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    go back to bed
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,640 Regulator
    Aint u a fat cleaveland junior lookin nigga?

cleveland-brown-jr.jpg

What does your mom have to do with anything
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How dare you. I hope a rabid porcupine dislodges several of its quills into your unprotected eyes and you lose all sight.
    114.jpg

A.D.I.D.A.S

All Day I Dream About Sins
    SleepwalkingInJapanDMTxTHC
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint u a fat cleaveland junior lookin nigga?

cleveland-brown-jr.jpg

Old lame jokes are old and lame.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    haute wrote: »
    go back to bed

Haute, why you fakin' on a nigga? Did I tell you about how I got mean mugged by Mitch McConnell last week? Shit was hilarious.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

• hueyhuey Posts: 11,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    As we know, I don't date white chicks who only date black guys. Not my gig.

So every white chick I've dated, or broke off with some long dick(actually medium dick, but for the sake of the thread it's long dick) only fucks wit' niggas now. So assuming they've alll smashed at least say....2 or 3 niggas since me. That's at least 21 niggas that I done got some of that pank they wouldn't have had access to before. I"m like the jackie robinson of the shit, nigga.

tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
    SixSickSinsVulcanRavenCoolJoeStoneColdMikey
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,262 Regulator
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    go back to bed

Haute, why you fakin' on a nigga? Did I tell you about how I got mean mugged by Mitch McConnell last week? Shit was hilarious.

lmaoooooo

lol why
    go back to bed

lmaoooooo

lol why

Long story short. Senators have their own elevator. Having only been on the job a couple weeks and no senators have been here, i don't even be payin' attention sometimes. So I'm looking at my phone and I walk into the first elevator that comes oopen. I walk in behind a guy. He clears his throat and I look up....it's Mitch McConnell and it's the senators only elevator. maaaan. Was I fucking embarrassed.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

• PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga LMAAAOOOOO
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    nigga LMAAAOOOOO

Are you? Frontin' on REGGIE?!
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

This discussion has been closed.