General Betrayus and his married mistress....Why would you send illicit emails from CIA comp?

ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
1868508_g.jpg?w=500&h=350

alg-wife-broadwell.jpg?w=600
Petraeus worked closely with his mistress and she even had close encounters with his wife….

m3n4newsnet-7468-22.jpg?w=400

husband and wife
article-2230782-15F1F3D9000005DC-9_634x450.jpg
is that your chick?

Their romance was uncovered by accident six months ago when the FBI began an investigation into whether a computer used by Petraeus had been compromised

Replies

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont really believe that this is the reason why he resigned do you?

DarcSkiesblakfyahkingAjackson17deadeye
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pussy makes men do crazy things. No one is immune
    PimpMVPtexas409
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw what you did with his name in the thread title lol
    Copper
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on the mistress.

Wifeys fault for not steppin her game up when she knew the level of competition on the field.

Then again she was witha political figure she already knew what she was gettin. Thats like women marrying

and athlete and expecting him to remain faithful when he on the road 4-6 months out the year.
    StoneColdMikeymiamivice305texas409
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    damn, that's the general's wife? why does she look like a keebler elf. well damn being married to her, i'm surprised it took him so long to cheat (i kid). so fellas, smash or pass on the mistress? what about the wife

pass on the generals wife ......and the mistress.....shes tooo bony for me....

• cobblandcobbland Robert De Niro: "The Fan" (1996). Bobby, now do you care? BOBBY! NOW DO YOU CARE? Just a little bit? Chicago...Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH.

The company computer though???

When you should assume that everything around you is being monitored 24/7, especially with the rise in hacker attacks the CIA and other government agencies are dealing with?
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies YOUNG NIGGA PREESH! PREESH...PREESH..PREESH...PREESH Posts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, that's the general's wife? why does she look like a keebler elf. well damn being married to her, i'm surprised it took him so long to cheat (i kid). so fellas, smash or pass on the mistress? what about the wife

Co_sign. Im not for cheating and Ive posted that in the past. BUT GOOOOODDAMNNNN...Im having a really hard time blaming the man.

Also the answer to your first question is "he wasnt always GENERAL Petrayus." It used to be "1st Lieutenant Hey boy go get me my coffee" Petrayus. Just like if u look at a famous rapper's GF before they got famous and after they get famous...big fucking difference.

But yeah...the woman a man has generally matches the power a man has.
    Kai
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a double L because she cheated on her husband with that old man and he outed himself in front of the world like that
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Don't believe the hype Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    She was sending emails to a women that worked in the State Department. I wonder if Betrayus was plotting and the mistress caught wind and went full psycho. Still nobody would have exposed the situation if she didn't make anonymous threats to a State Department official which bought the FBI in.

Her husband knew about it but kept silent cuz he was getting favors. This a real Danielle Steel novel /nh
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 9,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL just in time,so he doesn't have to testify in front of congress
    Amotekunmiamivice305
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    You dont really believe that this is the reason why he resigned do you?

@amotekin? are u saying its over bengazi? even if he resigned he can STILL be called to testify to congress

but he can STILL be called to testify though....that doesnt change just b/c he retired.......
    Louis Cipher
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    She was sending emails to a women that worked in the State Department. I wonder if Betrayus was plotting and the mistress caught wind and went full psycho. Still nobody would have exposed the situation if she didn't make anonymous threats to a State Department official which bought the FBI in.

Her husband knew about it but kept silent cuz he was getting favors. This a real Danielle Steel novel /nh

What type of favors was he getting to ease the sting of his wife getting chopped down by another man?
    Seems cuckholdish to me
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,505 Regulator
    Q45T wrote: »
    How the fuck was somebody wit the name "betray us" the head of the CIA?

lmao, this made me laugh so hard, i wanna say you're joking, but you can never be sure on the ic
    Black_Samsonrooster_cogburnmiamivice305TheEyeronic1
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    37 years of marriage niggas get bored and start getting adventurous.

if that's his main bitch, doubt this is his first affair
    Darxwell wrote: »

Co_sign. Im not for cheating and Ive posted that in the past. BUT GOOOOODDAMNNNN...Im having a really hard time blaming the man.

Also the answer to your first question is "he wasnt always GENERAL Petrayus." It used to be "1st Lieutenant Hey boy go get me my coffee" Petrayus. Just like if u look at a famous rapper's GF before they got famous and after they get famous...big fucking difference.

But yeah...the woman a man has generally matches the power a man has.

944b8c46a269b7a5b962f837193f157f.jpg
    they been married for 37 yrs though......u sure dont expect her to be no spring chicken do you? shes about 64 dogg...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well dag. Compared to his wife, I'm surprised he didn't get a Medal of Honor for hittin that. Lol
    atribecalledgabiB_A
  • i fiti fit Posts: 920

2043 is that why you think this came out?

Do you think negligence was responsible for the deaths of those 4 people?
    CP203
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its actually petraeus its a Greek name.
    Q45T wrote: »
    How the fuck was somebody wit the name "betray us" the head of the CIA?

lmao, this made me laugh so hard, i wanna say you're joking, but you can never be sure on the ic

LOL.... @kai_valya ...i aint sure either.....
    Kairooster_cogburn
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Its actually petraeus its a Greek name.

nigga...i know that.......
    just like ben rapelisberger///its just a play on his name......
    Figo