What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

LL Cool J Sets Release Date For “Authentic Hip Hop”

AHipHopLoversAHipHopLovers Posts: 175 ✭✭
LL Cool J Sets Release Date For “Authentic Hip Hop”
http://theurbandaily.com/1979029/ll-cool-j-sets-release-date-for-authentic-hip-hop/
Vote for Yourself or They will vote for US.
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. We followback.
www.ahiphoplovers.com

Replies

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude still dropping music ..

Def a legend
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big L is back
    for real though he need to make a robbery song
    jonathan-kirby.jpg
    The Wombshifter
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Paradise is very nice
    rip.dilla
  • AHipHopLoversAHipHopLovers Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Yeah definitely a legend. I though he would of retired after that exit 13 joint. Last I heard it didn't so well. He said on this one, some will love it and some will hate it. Looks like he's taking Jay-Z advice and making music that's true to him and his age. We'll see.
    www.ahiphoplovers.com

• BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them cbs white hoes will gobble it up
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if ratchet is on there i'm not checking for it
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    how are you gonna make an album called authentic hip hop, and have a song about ratchets on it?
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he was retiring, hence the name EXIT 13
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess he goin for the online fans that talk about "authentic hip hop". Dont know how successful that approach will be. That phrase means nothing. Aint no set in stone law what "authentic hip hop" is. Rapping and rhyming? Its just a marketing scheme to appeal to certain people.
  • King Lee King Lee The Danger ZonePosts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    i'll give it a listen, but no more songs like ratchet
    hqdefault.jpg
  • AHipHopLoversAHipHopLovers Posts: 175 ✭✭
    I guess he goin for the online fans that talk about "authentic hip hop". Dont know how successful that approach will be. That phrase means nothing. Aint no set in stone law what "authentic hip hop" is. Rapping and rhyming? Its just a marketing scheme to appeal to certain people.

Hey man, that's a good point. But I think it's easy to say authentic hip hop is real hip hop. Real to real life. Not the life of others, over glamorized or dumbed down lifestyles to sell records or appeal to the masses. But I wouldn't say there is a set rapping and rhyming scheme/style.
    www.ahiphoplovers.com