Saved girls...lets talk about em

amenhotepivamenhotepiv Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone here dated a church girl and u weren't really active like that.

I have a friend who cant stay away from them church gals. Its not on purpose but later on he finds out.

Also are all woman in church!!! Its hard to find one thats not...
TonyDubbz

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealin with one now. We've gotten into a couple of disagreements about how she feels me visiting her church. I have no problem with that. The issue I had was her urgency. Rushing me when at that time we've only dated for 4 months.

Her thing is, she wants the me to attend her church, yet won't attend mines. Kinda like give up goin to mines over hers. As if she's saying her church is better than mines. That didn't sit well with me at all.
    Meta_Consciousamenhotepivgoodlookinoutbkkbully
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Posts: 25,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is y dont these chicks even attempt to learn anything about the religion they so cling to?
    nex ginamenhotepivmemphis10Dr.Chemixsoul rattler
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been with mine for 7 years. She use to come get the dick before going to church.

But if god forbids and we break up, I will never date another one.
    Lou_Cypher
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Dealin with one now. We've gotten into a couple of disagreements about how she feels me visiting her church. I have no problem with that. The issue I had was her urgency. Rushing me when at that time we've only dated for 4 months.

Her thing is, she wants the me to attend her church, yet won't attend mines. Kinda like give up goin to mines over hers. As if she's saying her church is better than mines. That didn't sit well with me at all.

Son soon as you that make sure you wear a skirt to her church and she wears pants cause you will lose your manhood when it happens.

"I won't go to your church but you better come to mine!"

What type of controlive shit is that
  • Demarco27Demarco27 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Chicks like that are the easy to piss off...then sleep with.
    I need to start going to church and forget the club
    Meta_Consciousblakfyahking
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »

Son soon as you that make sure you wear a skirt to her church and she wears pants cause you will lose your manhood when it happens.

"I won't go to your church but you better come to mine!"

What type of controlive shit is that

Lol! Exactly! Bruh I was so thrown aback by it, I had to ask her again just to clarify. According to her, her church is her lifeline. Where she feels she gets fed spiritually. Therefore, she's not leavin. YET, she wants me to give up my home church instead??? I may not have been to my church in a minute, but a brotha does give his tithes & offering. But to act like your church is somehow better than mines, naw. Definitely doesn't sit well with me.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 19,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not.
    Demarco27blacktux
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was about hoes who got saved.

I was gonna tell you to holla at Kat.
    Meta_ConsciousshtoopidgnsCP203
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Du_Du wrote: »
    phoney shallow chicks are phoney shallow chicks.. it don't make a difference if they go to church once a week or once a year... their individual actions define them....just going to a church doens't mean shit if the chick is already on some bs....

• Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real good church girls are great, but the ones who do not practice what they preach are not great.
    --vincenzo--
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,863 Regulator
    say it ain't so...
    Ajackson17
  • CincoCinco Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She turn the slow cooker on. I scoop her head to church, she look good in that sun dress.
    Come back to her apt food smelling up the whole house.
    HULK smash,
    GOAT Sunday dinner, then nap.
    YoungGoldiehueyKingJamalbkkbully
  • YoungGoldieYoungGoldie She Kiss Me On My Tats, I Kiss Her On Her Kat Posts: 14,143 Regulator
    b00kie wrote: »
    She turn the slow cooker on. I scoop her head to church, she look good in that sun dress.
    HULK smash,

conan-rofl.gif
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yoooooo
    i come to church on the weekday fam
    no "visitors stand up" for the kid
    I need to go back though
    SMH
    Ajackson17
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but hoes on an extended vacation b.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    b00kie wrote: »
    HULK smash,

^^^

There it is right there
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont see it where is it?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Church girls tend to be the biggest freaks.

Dont nothin makin a female sloppy wet like knowin she doin somethin thats bad.

I had a girl that I was datin went to church religiously. So every sunday she in church
    im watchin football and sendin her the filthy graphic texts, dick pics and all that shit.
    This textin me back I shouldnt be doin this then another text right after that tellin me
    she gettin wet in church she goin to hell. I still keep textin he, tryin to convince her to
    finger pop herself during alter call [so disrespectful] she back to her spot Im there waitin
    and get this most filthy head, made my toes curls.

damn if i wasnt into smart girls a church girl be my favorite. nasty ass freaks ::daydreams::
    gnsCocoa_Butter