What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Saved girls...lets talk about em

BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone here dated a church girl and u weren't really active like that.

I have a friend who cant stay away from them church gals. Its not on purpose but later on he finds out.

Also are all woman in church!!! Its hard to find one thats not...
The Wombshifter
TonyDubbz
«1

Replies

  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dealin with one now. We've gotten into a couple of disagreements about how she feels me visiting her church. I have no problem with that. The issue I had was her urgency. Rushing me when at that time we've only dated for 4 months.

    Her thing is, she wants the me to attend her church, yet won't attend mines. Kinda like give up goin to mines over hers. As if she's saying her church is better than mines. That didn't sit well with me at all.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Meta_ConsciousBelovedAfenigoodlookinoutbkkbully
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is y dont these chicks even attempt to learn anything about the religion they so cling to?
    nex ginBelovedAfenimemphis10Dr.Chemixsoul rattler
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been with mine for 7 years. She use to come get the dick before going to church.

    But if god forbids and we break up, I will never date another one.
    Lou_Cypher
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Dealin with one now. We've gotten into a couple of disagreements about how she feels me visiting her church. I have no problem with that. The issue I had was her urgency. Rushing me when at that time we've only dated for 4 months.

    Her thing is, she wants the me to attend her church, yet won't attend mines. Kinda like give up goin to mines over hers. As if she's saying her church is better than mines. That didn't sit well with me at all.

    Son soon as you that make sure you wear a skirt to her church and she wears pants cause you will lose your manhood when it happens.

    "I won't go to your church but you better come to mine!"

    What type of controlive shit is that
  • Demarco27Demarco27 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Chicks like that are the easy to piss off...then sleep with.
    I need to start going to church and forget the club
    Meta_Consciousblakfyahking
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Dealin with one now. We've gotten into a couple of disagreements about how she feels me visiting her church. I have no problem with that. The issue I had was her urgency. Rushing me when at that time we've only dated for 4 months.

    Her thing is, she wants the me to attend her church, yet won't attend mines. Kinda like give up goin to mines over hers. As if she's saying her church is better than mines. That didn't sit well with me at all.

    Son soon as you that make sure you wear a skirt to her church and she wears pants cause you will lose your manhood when it happens.

    "I won't go to your church but you better come to mine!"

    What type of controlive shit is that

    Lol! Exactly! Bruh I was so thrown aback by it, I had to ask her again just to clarify. According to her, her church is her lifeline. Where she feels she gets fed spiritually. Therefore, she's not leavin. YET, she wants me to give up my home church instead??? I may not have been to my church in a minute, but a brotha does give his tithes & offering. But to act like your church is somehow better than mines, naw. Definitely doesn't sit well with me.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not.
    (Really though?)
    Demarco27blacktux
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was about hoes who got saved.

    I was gonna tell you to holla at Kat.
    2877kz.jpg

    But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

    So where did we fit in?

    We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

    “We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
    Meta_ConsciousshtoopidgnsCP203
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Du_Du wrote: »
    phoney shallow chicks are phoney shallow chicks.. it don't make a difference if they go to church once a week or once a year... their individual actions define them....just going to a church doens't mean shit if the chick is already on some bs....

    The person who controls your anger controls you.

    The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

    Excuses don't solve problems.

    Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    No.
    I Run ATLANTA!
    ic50.jpg
    I am one of Atlanta's TOP Club Promoters!
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real good church girls are great, but the ones who do not practice what they preach are not great.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    --vincenzo--
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    say it ain't so...

    Ajackson17
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She turn the slow cooker on. I scoop her head to church, she look good in that sun dress.
    Come back to her apt food smelling up the whole house.
    HULK smash,
    GOAT Sunday dinner, then nap.
    _Goldie_hueyKingJamalbkkbully
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,339 Regulator
    b00kie wrote: »
    She turn the slow cooker on. I scoop her head to church, she look good in that sun dress.
    Come back to her apt food smelling up the whole house.
    HULK smash,
    GOAT Sunday dinner, then nap.

    conan-rofl.gif
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

    FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

    WEBSITE: http://ablackweb.com/



  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yoooooo
    i come to church on the weekday fam
    no "visitors stand up" for the kid
    I need to go back though
    SMH
    The Wombshifter
    Ajackson17
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but hoes on an extended vacation b.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    b00kie wrote: »
    She turn the slow cooker on. I scoop her head to church, she look good in that sun dress.
    Come back to her apt food smelling up the whole house.
    HULK smash,
    GOAT Sunday dinner, then nap.

    ^^^

    There it is right there
    I wanna take you higher...
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont see it where is it?
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Church girls tend to be the biggest freaks.

    Dont nothin makin a female sloppy wet like knowin she doin somethin thats bad.

    I had a girl that I was datin went to church religiously. So every sunday she in church
    im watchin football and sendin her the filthy graphic texts, dick pics and all that shit.
    This textin me back I shouldnt be doin this then another text right after that tellin me
    she gettin wet in church she goin to hell. I still keep textin he, tryin to convince her to
    finger pop herself during alter call [so disrespectful] she back to her spot Im there waitin
    and get this most filthy head, made my toes curls.

    damn if i wasnt into smart girls a church girl be my favorite. nasty ass freaks ::daydreams::
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif


    gnsCocoa_Butter
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.