**I JUST TOOK AN "L"....SMH**

Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sup, yall. It's Monday so a nigga need to vent a lil.

Ayt so couple of weeks ago I got promoted so my income bracket stepped up a lil. I aint saying my money Nia Long or nothing but I'm finna be comfy... So I got into an argument with my Ex over some minor bullshit the other day and bitch promised to get back @ me where it hurts. I know this bitch stay trifling so was like "ayt...lemme leave this argument b4 she starts wilin' outta control."

A week later I get some papers come thru... I'm thinking wat the fuck is this shit. I proceed to open it and guess what??

CHILD SUPPORT!!!

This is the bullshit we get for having a child with a bitch. Young niggas yall need to stay strapped in these mean streets...bitches stay plotting on our downfall once they kno they aint got any value in our lives anymore. Just some man-2-man advice yo, stay strapped but if u still wanna EBRC atleast make sure she got her own finances in check or otherwise shit will bite u right in the neck wen shit getz sour.

P.S. No I aint a deadbeat, I been providing 4 my seed since birth, bitch just tryna fuck me up.

*end of vent*
ChicityOMEGA_CONFLICTMeta_ConsciousAmotekungnsblacktuxSixSickSinsblakfyahkingSleepwalkingInJapanBilly_PonchokzzlStewMR.CJdwade206unspoken_respect

Replies

• KatKat Posts: 36,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it seems like it sucks right now, but really she's given up alot of her control over you by doing that.

Just go ahead and pay that note, cause what can she use against you now? She going to REfile for child support?

Tommy_Milfhittadeadeye5th Letteramenhotepiv700purpngold
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,115 Regulator
    that child support is a bitch.....

niggaz stay nuttin in the worse types of chicks, i know a couple of niggaz that were dealing with regret and remorse for the chicks they nutted in this weekend.....

shit's sad forreal....i just thank God i married the one woman with my child... and if for any reason this shit don't work out, i'm getting a vasectomy asap....

i ain't got the patience for the shit these niggaz be dealing with
    ChicityAlready Home_17damnkpBookworm
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And bitch sends a text with a smiley face... Bitches yo! Shit I swear this bitch drivin me nuts yo.

This nigga about to Rae Carruth this hefa.
    Chicityrooster_cogburnblakfyahkingtha bause
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    nah, u fucked up by letting her find out about your new money.

I work with her cousin and this bitch stay giving me that mean eye. She prolly told the ho I got promoted and she calculated that she can get a couple of designer shit every month from CS money. Ahhh fuck it... Take da L and live life...
    Bruh, you're just one of MANY niggas in the same situation as you. It happens.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    nah, u fucked up by letting her find out about your new money.

I work with her cousin and this bitch stay giving me that mean eye. She prolly told the ho I got promoted and she calculated that she can get a couple of designer shit every month from CS money. Ahhh fuck it... Take da L and live life...

well you can't be a "milfhitta" and not expect something like this to happen
    blakfyahkingrip.dilla
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,206 Regulator
    Pay your child support, be nice to her and hope that she decides to take you off it. Men that are in their child's life don't deserve to pay child support.
    KatWild Self
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Pay your child support, be nice to her and hope that she decides to take you off it. Men that are in their child's life don't deserve to pay child support.

Be nice?? This hefa put him on cs outta spite! What kinda trifling crap is that??
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? Im trill & exclusive on da coo im lowkey hoes keep my name in deymouf but realtalk dey dont know mePosts: 8,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The truth is I can't cry for you g. You already lost by not putting yourself on child support if your not married to the woman. Boys thinking cause he still fucking his bm she aint gonna pull his card lame niggas. Bro all the things you've done in the past doesn't count.
    deadeyerico_ENS

Soooo...spending 18 years kissing that bitch's ass >>> just paying your child support?

Fuck all that.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva DC4L Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *doesn't have any bastards post*

But if I did fuck it I make money, she'll end up saving me money in the end anyway.
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hahahaha. Niggas mad.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,115 Regulator
    it's like... you feel bad enough getting the dumb bitch pregnant....

i mean that has to be a mind fuck... to hear a chick you are 100% certain has no redeemable qualities is carrying your child....

that right there would be enough to send me over....

but i mean...i enjoy life... i'd try my best to be optimistic...

but i mean over the course of the pregnancy.. you're bound to see more and more reminders that this was quite possible the worse decision of your life....you get to know her better, her family.. you see first hand a lotta shit that pretty much adds up to your child be fucked over royally...i mean that has to be a heart breaker...

but still... you choose to live on.....maybe it can get better

so here's the kid... you're working your ass off trying to provide... trying to ignore this trifling bitch, and "HOPING" things get better.....

and then after all the bullshit, all the regret, all the second guessing, all the depression... this bitch hits you up for child support, and sends you smiley face texts???

fuck-everything-25343.gif
    dalyricalbandittha bauseMister B.
  • Demarco27Demarco27 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    And even with the amount of horror stories...niggas STILL thinkin "nah not her, she different"
    We gotta stop thinkin wit our dicks out chea
    texas409blakfyahkingrip.dillaWild Self
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire ????????????????????????????????????????Posts: 11,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Soooo...spending 18 years kissing that bitch's ass >>> just paying your child support?

Fuck all that.

Depends on how much the child support is.

If it's $500/month, that's $6,000/year.

$6,000/year over 18 years is $108,000.

Guess it all depends on how much you wanna deal with to save $108,000.

rip.dilla
    Man if I were a dude I'd put MYSELF on the shit...fuck you and any control you think you're going to have over me for 18 damn years. No amount of money is worth that headache.

That's how my bf did it and his BM can huff and puff all she wants, that note is paid so he's free to straight ignore it.
    deadeye700OMEGA_CONFLICTpurpngold