What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies, I had my first flawless victory over a woman who clowned me....

FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
And it was AWESOME!

Long story short, there was this girl I had a crush on in high school that clowned the fuck outta me. Turn me down, that's whatever, but this girl had her friends laughing at a nigga. "Ain't nobody fuckin' wit' yo NEEEEEERD ass WHITE BOY!" I'll never forget it, public fuckin' humiliation.

WELLL!!!!....I saw this bitch at the bar this weekend. I was with my friend, and I was coming straight from the office, so I was dressed business casual(slacks, oxford, v-neck sweater, and a blazer). Anyways, I see her and she does the "HEEEY! OH MY GOD! HOW ARE YOU?!" Anyways, I tell her what I'm doing now and shit, and we're talking. I'm over it(for the most part), so it was just a 'hey, how are things, let's make small talk while I get my drink" type deal.

So I'm headed back to my table and she asks for my card saying "Yah, we should definitely grab a drink some time."

Now, at this point, she'd already told me "yah, I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing, I'm working at best buy." I'm not knocking working at best buy, you can't find a job you can't find a job.....but did this bitch think I forgot how she had a room of 30 people laughing at me when I was 15? It's damn near a decade later, but I dont' forget shit bitch.

So, I did what any vindictive scorned nigga would do, I laughed at her and said, "sweetie, be honest, do you REALLY think we're in the same league?" And walked off.

mean? Yes.
Juvenile? Yes
Uncalled for? Maybe

But god DAMN did it feel good.
2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
KatChi SnowHafBaykednex ginMeta_Consciousdallas' 4 evaCincodalyricalbanditSleepwalkingInJapanJDSTAYWITITdavidbrooksLPastBookwormbignormNothingButTheTruthCopperDarthRozayLurker6bull6599AP12blacktuxDillaDeafYoung GunnerB_Asdotcarter111tha bausestarvinPiffyHazebuttuh_bKNiGHTSStillFaggyAFFeelin_FoolayMorganFreemanKingAmotekunDrMindbender122nujerz84konceptjonesking hassanPurrBusta Carmichael CockMcStuffinsBK ProductWild Selfmike06Mister B.TheNeoShelldown2earth

Replies

• KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao...not even mad...that would've been sweet as hell, regardless of how petty and juvenile.

How'd her face look?
    deadeyeDillaDeafpurpngold
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao...not even mad...that would've been sweet as hell, regardless of how petty and juvenile.

How'd her face look?

Oh man, she had the I eat ass face somethin' serious. I could tell she was embarrassed.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

Katdeadeyemike06
    What goes around comes around...
    deadeyepurpngold
    Chicity wrote: »
    Flawless victory would have been running her guts/recordin that sloppy toppy and then sending it to her same homegirls that were clowning you a decade ago

U managed to squeeze our a minor win from a basic chick that works @ best buy. Congrats........

Why the fuck would I do that? I got shit to lose, bruh. I don't want that shit floatin' around out there.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

TheNeoShell
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    Flawless victory would have been running her guts/recordin that sloppy toppy and then sending it to her same homegirls that were clowning you a decade ago

U managed to squeeze our a minor win from a basic chick that works @ best buy. Congrats........

Why the fuck would I do that? I got shit to lose, bruh. I don't want that shit floatin' around out there.
    I hear u and @ the end of the day U won, no doubt bout that
    I just would not have called it a flawless victory
    smh..coulda SWORN shit said LADIES.
    Cap all the fuck u want to, ain't shit just y'all's
    look @ how insecure nigga's took over the IC King thread

U mad?

*SN: Yes I am mad we lost night, deal wit it*
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Kat
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand ya ass
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Cain
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably should hit it but whatever...
    Chi Snow
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,709 Regulator
    Shoulda smashed but I still see a small win
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Chi Snowdallas' 4 evaCinco
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of this young lady...or a link to her facebook or twitter?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    AP12ShottaDaBeast
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You definitely should've smashed 1st.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    Caindallas' 4 eva
    I can't stand ya ass

Aww..maybe you should go hibernate with the rest of the bears. =(

lol
    Chi Snow
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,709 Regulator
    I can't stand ya ass

lol

Texan suck btw
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Chi Snow
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah you probably should have hit it
    CainKatdallas' 4 eva
    deadeye wrote: »
    Pics of this young lady...or a link to her facebook or twitter?

I haven't spoken to this girl in like 6 years, fam. I'm not friends with her on facepage none of that.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

Cain1 wrote: »
    I can't stand ya ass

lol

Texan suck btw

Coming from a Panther fan? Lemme try to find the fucks to give....
    blakfyahkingBodhi
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I can't stand ya ass

lol

Texan suck btw

Just stop it
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    CainKatChi Snow