What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Stuffwhitepeoplelikes questions about black women and black vagina (freepost)

stuffwhitepeoplelikestuffwhitepeoplelike Posts: 661
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Or does she require a feeling of fullness that most white men can't offer size wise?
I gotta admit, as a guy having a pussy all tight with a crazy grip on your dick feels orgasmic so I would assume just being stuffed with a big 'ol 6-10 NBA player's monkey dick would feel pretty good for a girl.
My penis looks like what the guy from exploitedblackteens.com has, could I ever satisfy an african stallion like this?

75989_488273194540038_1264770574_n.jpg

here's how I told this girl who lives half a country away from me I like her;

2nq8kuu.jpg
SixSickSinsKingJamalCocoa_ButterSleepwalkingInJapanDarthRozayLUClENParallelEl PayasoCottonCitySlimAjackson17J. Willa.manndeadeyedwade206DupacTonyDubbzBodhidallas' 4 evaOsirus_JenkinsHyenaKillalocksmith1Africa UnitedTrillaaaaaanj2089VulcanRaven#1 pickAlready Home_17unspoken_respectpurpngold

Replies