Audi RS 4 Avant (Illegal in USA)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
«1

Replies

  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specs:

    4.2-liter V-8
    power peak of 450 hp at a lofty 8250 rpm and redlines at 8500
    Maximum torque is 317 lb-ft, served up between 4000 and 6000 rpm
    Throttle response is extremely quick
    transmission offered is a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic
    A curb weight somewhere around 4200 pounds
    Avant reaches 155 mph or 174 mph, 185mph w/o limiter
    base price: $78,000
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can reach 62 miles in 4.7 seconds
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wouldnt mind taking that for a spin.
    Crazy how they take the v8 out of the S4/5 over here but keep em over seas
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    its not illegal here............audi just doesnt sell it over here but, they're considering it. Also that car in the pic u posted was taken at cars & coffee in VA

    original.jpg
    MzKB_Goldie_
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    audi wagons >
    B_A
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    VisionBOasis
  • VisionBOasisVisionBOasis Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind getting my wife one of these.
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @visionboasis I bought an A5...she badder than a mofo! I get lots of compliments on it too! I know your wife would fall in love with iy!
  • VisionBOasisVisionBOasis Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    450hp but weighs 4200 pounds? im passing, but its tight as a family car but ill take a G8 GXP over the audi All Dayyy
    Gerald01.jpg

    One of my cars is an G8 GT, I love that thing.
  • VisionBOasisVisionBOasis Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    @visionboasis I bought an A5...she badder than a mofo! I get lots of compliments on it too! I know your wife would fall in love with iy!

    I got a soft spot for those A5/
    S5 smh. Hopefully I can convince her to give this a test drive. She really wants a wagon.
  • rooster_cogburnrooster_cogburn Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed...id snatch a g8 gxp over the audi. Might be cuz ima a Pontiac head, (grand prix gtp owner)
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how can anyone choose a fckn pontiac over an audi??? lmao a german beast, they have one of the best engines, if not the best in the world...

    ive fancied getting a rs4 for a while, would love an r8 to, still havant got round to it...

    why are they illegal in the usa???
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    abn562 wrote: »
    how can anyone choose a fckn pontiac over an audi??? lmao a german beast, they have one of the best engines, if not the best in the world...

    ive fancied getting a rs4 for a while, would love an r8 to, still havant got round to it...

    why are they illegal in the usa???
    for one that pontiac has a ls3, you try changing the oil on that audi vs the pontiac, not only that but the corvette shares the same engine so theres no reason to say theres no replacement parts. and 78,000 vs 25-35,000 im taking the pontiac no matter what

    its easy to change the oil you serious??? lol i know few people who have had rs4's and rs6, parts are everywhere what you on about??? if i was to spend 25/30k on a car, it wouldnt be on a pontiac, but i guess people got different views on cars in europe to america... lol @ people calling rs4 a family car, 0-60 in 4secs wheels are lo pros and v8 is noisy as fck, you gonna take your family out in that??? lol
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    abn562 wrote: »
    how can anyone choose a fckn pontiac over an audi??? lmao a german beast, they have one of the best engines, if not the best in the world...

    ive fancied getting a rs4 for a while, would love an r8 to, still havant got round to it...

    why are they illegal in the usa???
    for one that pontiac has a ls3, you try changing the oil on that audi vs the pontiac, not only that but the corvette shares the same engine so theres no reason to say theres no replacement parts. and 78,000 vs 25-35,000 im taking the pontiac no matter what

    its easy to change the oil you serious??? lol i know few people who have had rs4's and rs6, parts are everywhere what you on about??? if i was to spend 25/30k on a car, it wouldnt be on a pontiac, but i guess people got different views on cars in europe to america... lol @ people calling rs4 a family car, 0-60 in 4secs wheels are lo pros and v8 is noisy as fck, you gonna take your family out in that??? lol
    lol @ "i know a few people" sorry but ill take the ls3 with cams, and longtubes over the audi. idk where you heard that their noisy stock, ive driven and been a passenger i only heard that v8 at WOT and it sounds amazing


    you obviously havnt been in the rs4 if you dont think its loud, it sounds amazing... and you must be crazy to choose quality german engineering over an america car... one best engines and 4x4 'quattro' systems in the world, behave pal





    MzKB
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, #RedVelvetSquad Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    @abn562

    thats because your an idiot, 0-62 in 4.4 with tons of torque top speed of over 180mph, stick to your american bullshit cars that dont go round corners that break down have cheap tacky interior... if you think fckn pontiacs are better than audis go for it... funny how only americans like american cars, and the rest of the world thinks they are shit lmao i wonder why the rs4 was an f1 pace car??? oh and audi own lamborghini to... peace
    Lurker6
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audi drivers are generally dickheads and absolute pricks. I want my next car to be an Audi.
    water ur seedstha bause
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audi drivers are generally dickheads and absolute pricks. I want my next car to be an Audi.

    yeah clarkson said the rs4 was the new m3 lol
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @abn562

    thats because your an idiot, 0-62 in 4.4 with tons of torque top speed of over 180mph, stick to your american bullshit cars that dont go round corners that break down have cheap tacky interior... if your think fckn pontiacs are better than audis go for it... funny how only americans like american cars, and the rest of the world thinks they are shit lmao i wonder why the rs4 was an f1 pace car??? oh and audi own lamborghini to... peace

    probly cuz audi was sponsoring it so, they put 1 of there cars there to promote their brand. And yes audi owns lamborghini but volkwagen owns audi
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    @abn562

    thats because your an idiot, 0-62 in 4.4 with tons of torque top speed of over 180mph, stick to your american bullshit cars that dont go round corners that break down have cheap tacky interior... if your think fckn pontiacs are better than audis go for it... funny how only americans like american cars, and the rest of the world thinks they are shit lmao i wonder why the rs4 was an f1 pace car??? oh and audi own lamborghini to... peace

    probly cuz audi was sponsoring it so, they put 1 of there cars there to promote their brand. And yes audi owns lamborghini but volkwagen owns audi

    they wouldnt accept a car that wasnt worthy... vw own skoda and i believe seat to, i had a golf mk4 tdi years back... anyways audi build the lambo, vw dont, they hand their schitt down to vw, who then pass it onto the skoda, the r8 is a lambo ... audi also saved porsche back in the day... im done with this thread
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abn562 wrote: »
    yes go ahead buy ur overpriced piece of shit, call em the lamborghini scraps lol yes ill keep my american car while you sit in a big waste of space, i laugh at the r8 with the 4.2l, 420hp? please...the awd saves that car. its not like im going to race all the way up to 180, only supras with over 700hp do that shit, im still taking the g8 over this rs4, when shit goes bad good luck with the maintnance lol


    blah blah blah keep chatting schitt, them supras etc all blow up because they arnt ment to run at that rate, stock cars are... i had impreza tuned by prodrive, they said not to go any higher or the engine will scitt itself, i had a bredren that had one imported and tuned to the bollocks that went bang twice, all that modding is only good for events, not everyday use, you have play with them everytime you go for a burn...

    and maintenance??? there is none, they are quality cars, if something did go wrong i would go to a dealer and get it fixed under warranty...

    anyways i drive 2010 5series bmw...
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    abn562 wrote: »
    abn562 wrote: »
    yes go ahead buy ur overpriced piece of shit, call em the lamborghini scraps lol yes ill keep my american car while you sit in a big waste of space, i laugh at the r8 with the 4.2l, 420hp? please...the awd saves that car. its not like im going to race all the way up to 180, only supras with over 700hp do that shit, im still taking the g8 over this rs4, when shit goes bad good luck with the maintnance lol


    blah blah blah keep chatting schitt, them supras etc all blow up because they arnt ment to run at that rate, stock cars are... i had impreza tuned by prodrive, they said not to go any higher or the engine will scitt itself, i had a bredren that had one imported and tuned to the bollocks that went bang twice, all that modding is only good for events, not everyday use, you have play with them everytime you go for a burn...

    and maintenance??? there is none, they are quality cars, if something did go wrong i would go to a dealer and get it fixed under warranty...

    anyways i drive 2010 5series bmw...
    blow up? you ever heard of building? cmon, anything is possible, homie has a corvette thats pushing over 600horses and is on a mild tune, full tune hes at about 640, the people that tell you shit is gonna blow up are the same dudes who tune cars and dont take building the top and bottom end top support it.


    you can take ANY car and 'build the engine up' even better a 4wd so its doesnt go side ways when you put your foot down...

    ive done all the modding thing, we built this car (bottom of post) and done track days with it, and there was always something going wrong, you cant beat a fast car form the factory standard, take the limit off, remap the engine thru the ecu and leave it at that, maybe add an exhaust and airfilter at most, fcking around with it taking parts off changing schitt around is dumb, the car aint suppose to run at that and doesnt make for a good everyday car, with a sunday/track car is allgood, providing your are handy with tools...

    high end cars are finely tuned and set up a certainway and messing around with them, for the most part makes them worse... i cringe when i see a porsche, ferrari or lambo etc with rims, i think they just fckd up a fast car...

    if i was gonna fck around again it would be with a jap car like evo or impreza, they are bullet proof, run for ever and are the best money when you talk about money x bhp

    photo_zps0ab34db9.jpg
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyways, each to their own, people got different tastes in cars, crack on with yours!
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.