What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Extremist calls for destruction of Egyptian antiquities!!!

KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
121111104917-sphinx-story-top.jpg

http://www.webpronews.com/sphinx-destruction-imminent-if-one-man-has-his-way-2012-11

Morgan Al-Gohary, a radical jihadi sheikh, says he would destroy the Sphinx and the pyramids without hesitation if he could, in order to rid the Earth of what he calls “pagan idols”. Unfortunately, Al-Gohary has already succeeded in destroying other artifacts, such as the Bamyan Buddhas in Afghanistan, and says he would have no hesitation when it came to taking down the famous Egyptian monuments despite the fact that many think they were placed there for all of mankind, and not just for one religion.
I wanna take you higher...

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another article on it

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/12/world/wedeman-ancient-monuments/index.html?eref=rss_mostpopular

His threat was met by Al-Abrashi and the other two guests with shock. Just to be clear, Al-Abrashi asked the same question three times.

Al-Abrashi: "Am I going to wake up tomorrow to find that, just as you did with the statue of Buddha, that you have demolished the Sphinx and the pyramids?"

Al-Gohary: "That is dependent upon abilities and possibility. According to our Sharia, every pagan and idol must be destroyed."

Al-Abrashi: "If you are in power, will you destroy the Sphinx and the pyramids and all the pharoanic statues and all the pharoanic artifacts?"

Al-Gohary: "Everything, if it is a pagan statue or idol, that is worshiped or suspected to be worshipped, or is worshipped by one person on Earth, must be destroyed. We, or someone else, must destroy it."

Al-Abrashi: "So you would destroy the Sphinx and the pyramids?"

Al-Gohary: "Yes, we will destroy them, if they were worshipped before or afterwards."

Somebody kill this fool pleez
    Ajackson17HyenaKilla
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Al-Gohary: "Everything, if it is a pagan statue or idol, that is worshiped or suspected to be worshipped, or is worshipped by one person on Earth, must be destroyed. We, or someone else, must destroy it."

So if someone starts to worship him, will he kill himself?
    Ajackson17KingJamalHyenaKillaunspoken_respect
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some niggas should've never recieved religon.

iron man1HyenaKilla
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are really a pest these terrorists and extremists. They have no purpose helping humanity or civilization.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

KingJamalHyenaKilla
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaan fuck an Arab, a hard punch to the jaw and a bullet in the heart will solve this
    KingJamalAjackson17iron man1HyenaKilla
    AZTG wrote: »
    Maaaan fuck an Arab, a hard punch to the jaw and a bullet in the heart will solve this

I support this post.
    iron man1
    AZTG wrote: »
    I also support this post
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad, but may be needed. Destroying African heritage because they are probably pissed they didn't have the ingeniuty or genius to even create something as complicated and technological advance when their daddies were just herders.

KingJamalceothachosen1
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last niggas on earth that needed a religion...ever.

Everything about them is barabaric and uncivilized.
    tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

Ajackson17
    I mean this kinda shit just pisses me the fuck off

These invaders wanna ruin Ancient African treasures
    [Deleted User]
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    What they.re doing is trying to.destroy the record of us running shit there for 2 to 3 milleniums.

Our ancestors were truly gifted geniuses.

He cant destroy that.

Fuck that terrorist.
    DMTxTHCKingJamal

Bruh these muthafuckas are crazy
    The destruction of Mali was a huge slap in the face and it was Islamic, they just want to destroy the black man's image. They are just silently destroying black people, I care nothing for them as a whole, individually is a different story on a case by case, but they have subjected us to the worst humane treatment. They are not to be trusted.

KingJamaledwardnigma
    edited November 2012
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The destruction of Mali was a huge slap in the face and it was Islamic, they just want to destroy the black man's image. They are just silently destroying black people, I care nothing for them as a whole, individually is a different story on a case by case, but they have subjected us to the worst humane treatment. They are not to be trusted.

They've been trying to erase our image for ages smh

Anything that shows how great we were/are they (Arabs/Whites) have to deface it
    Ajackson17
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

They've been trying to erase our image for ages smh

Anything that shows how great we were/are they (Arabs/Whites) have to deface it

Also, it was the Arabs who enslaved us first and than sold us out to the white man and allowed the whole destruction of the continent and largest robbery and theft the world has ever seen. We even covered majority of the middle east at one time and built up civilization. SMH. They are just mad their civilizations have serious holes and gaps in it and they can't realize you need the original formula to create a prosper civilization that can last thousands of years.

• AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo y'all know that Chris rock stand up when he talks about how nobody hates n---- as much as black people?

Yo that shit is truer for Arabs and Muslims. Don't nobody hate an ignorant Muslim, especially Arabs, like educated Muslims. Y'all think y'all hate ignorant muslims and Arabs? Ask an educated Muslim about this shit and y'all will see hate. @kai_valya, back me up pretty lady, how do you feel about Arabs?

Them motherfuckers are just scum
    edited November 2012
    tiye1.jpg

Ancient-Egypian-Symbol-1.jpg

Nubia
    abusimbel.gif
    Ajackson17Figo[Deleted User]
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    martin luis the king jr. shrug*
    them buildings ain't done a thing for me. destroy em', leave em'. mi no care.
    plus, that lame ain't gonna do shit.
    if he was, they would of been destroyed already.
    instead this lame is on some, "3'o clock, cartoon let make an announcement" villain shit .
    lmao @ this t.v news studio terrorists, dude just starving 4 attention
    asa lama #5a7ut3
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    BookwormCP203infamous114
    Take that gay ass salute shit somewhere else

I don't want it in my thread
    Ajackson17[Deleted User]UPTOWN