what does your pussy taste like?

joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
generally? assuming you girls at one point or another had your pussy juices come across your taste buds. if not you can taste yourself now. just finger yourself and make sure have plenty of vaginal secretions on your fingers and just suck them off.
BaybeyCainChiCityAmotekunbuttuh_bStoneColdMikeyMeta_ConsciousStewTonyDubbza.mannSleepwalkingInJapandallas' 4 evahauteDarthRozayBookwormBigBallsNoWorriesHyenaKillaDupacDNB1unspoken_respectilledoutSneakDZAcan'tyoutellptnutz

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lseiola6Ph1ql141xo1_500.gif
    What a look of disgust lol

I wanna take you higher...
    Baybey
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,707 Regulator
    INB4 lock
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    ChiCity
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,882 Regulator
    Everyone play nice please
    UTDefense.jpg
    [Deleted User]HyenaKilla
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKPosts: 17,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife used to sell sex toys and accessories and we tried damn near the whole catalog. They had stuff to make the pussy taste like cherries, vanilla, chocolate, etc. Normally, it don't have a taste, but we been married nine years so I guess I'm used to it.
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pineapple gummy bears.

:-? hmm dejavu. I think I made this thread before
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    joseph sun wrote: »
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Joe you know I heart you and you're my favourite cripple EVER, but the closet thing you're going to get to tasting some 'pussy' is if you wheel over a cat's tail, pick up said cat and proceed to lick it while it's recovering. :-(
    I would rather do that then put my tongue any where near your yeast covered, cheese growing, salmonella infested, mildew inhabited, dirty white slit between your prepubescent boy shaped, no hip having body you call a pussy you filthy irish bitch.

Joffrey_Slapped.gif
    AmotekunTonyDubbzChiCityDupacStomp Johnson
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 17,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joseph sun wrote: »
    Joe you know I heart you and you're my favourite cripple EVER, but the closet thing you're going to get to tasting some 'pussy' is if you wheel over a cat's tail, pick up said cat and proceed to lick it while it's recovering. :-(
    I would rather do that then put my tongue any where near your yeast covered, cheese growing, salmonella infested, mildew inhabited, dirty white slit between your prepubescent boy shaped, no hip having body you call a pussy you filthy irish bitch.

... I can't even front Joe this made me laugh out loud. That was well thought out, suppose that's what happens when you sit around all day practically a vegetable.

If you even tried to put your mouth near a woman you'd probably fall out of your wheelchair and end up twitching on the floor with your tongue hanging out. Your poor Father would find you and think it was yet another failed suicide attempt. :-(

lol at the sad face
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cherry skittles

t_drooling_homer_2141.gif
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    ChiCityDupacYoung Stef
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not ironically tho, Zee posts twice as much as JSun.
    joseph sun
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,863 Regulator
    Cherry skittles

3949261575_Cherry20Tropicolada20Skittles_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    Young StefDupac
This discussion has been closed.