What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Saigon Would Punch Rick Ross & 2 Chainz In The Face For Music BadTo Kids (Breakfast Club Interview)

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too long ago, Sai squashed a possible beef with Rick Ross..

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19884/title.saigon-slanders-rick-ross-audio-recording-released

"Ross is my nigga and I never singled him out abt the fucked up state of Hip Hop... 99% of the artist make that shit so it wouldnt make sense to single out Rick Ross.....," he tweeted.

"@rickyrozay Peace my Nigga, I have no idea where that bullshit on that website came from homie. U know its all love over here, alsways been," he continued. "@rickyrozay I thought niggas was done using me to look like the the Disgruntled Postal Worker of rap.... Salute ya grind all day."

"Ross is one of the few niggas who ever extended his hand to me before. Mad love for @rickyrozay so with that said. Its a dead issue. MRA," wrote Sai. "As I said the last time I seen @rickyrozay He said "if U need anything, just holla" I never did but he extended that to me. Thats Love. I would never shit on a person who extended his hand to me to help me... Yall are some real STUPID muthafuckas... LOL."
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    I fuck with Sai though..

• moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks with the yard father.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt he piggyback his way out of that mobb deep beatdown?
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    killaguwop
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that 2Chainz sucks bad, just atrocious, can't see why people are feeling this clown but to each his or her own.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When he dropped the letter I was on that now his time has past
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean........he aint figured out they just mak entertainment? You dont get a big booty gul for your birthday unless you go out and meet one. Its just a song for fun. Violence is worse than any entertainer entertainin. Looks like jealousy. People can see through it.
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is he comin at them when ppl been makin that type b4 them two smh
  • Trigga TTrigga T Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Why he jealous tho? Sai could go out n drop a song about big booty bitches n clapping niggaz tomorrow if he wants, but that's not what he's trying to do.

He put his finger right on the pulse of what I been saying to my homies for awhile now too. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind beefs where dudes is talking bout they squads are killers with mo guns than the marines n shit, it's funny to me n funny to see which dude in the beef falls back first when the drama starts...but what was the last lyrical beef we had? Jay n Nas? Damn!
    blackgod813Mr.LV
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,209 Regulator
    So it's 2Chainz fault that there's no alternative to "Birthday Song" by another rapper? Ain't his fault other rappers don't rap about different shit.
    1theman1
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why this nigga not gettin at talib kweli and mos def and the roots for not puttin shit out to be the alternative to that shit?
    punch common in the face for wantin to act and sell shoes more than he wants to rap
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    #1hiphopjunki3Meta_Conscious
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Hate To Say But If Its True (Didn't Watch)...Sai Giddy Sounds Like ANOTHER Disgruntled NY Rapper...Be Patient Dunn..If You Still Making Good Music (No Kanye) In A Few Years You'll Be Relevant Again...Hip Hop Is Cyclical East Gonna Take It Back Eventually...
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sai hauled ass last time he punched someone in the face......
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
  • killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    if you wanna punch someone do it already don't say that you will.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,796 Regulator
    son has a point
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Say don't talk about it, do it. But he does have an excellent point.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Look, I aint the biggest fan of these dudes but while i was drivin big booty gul came on and 2 chains and Kanye just made a catchy and entertaining song. They aint thinkin bout this dude but he thinkin bout them. People see thru that instantly. Yall think people stupid, naw they livin they life. Like the Republicans, yall can say whatever, but nobody cares. I care none bout this sh_t. Think whatever you want the world will leave you and tat bitterness behind.
    buttuh_b(Nope)bkkbullyStillFaggyAFDMTxTHCDisciplined InSightidoitforhiphop10
    a_list wrote: »
    Sai hauled ass last time he punched someone in the face......

I would too if I was surrounded..

• bkkbullybkkbully around the wayPosts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is the full interview? can't find it on the site. where the lank at
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nobody thinking about this clown. Mainly cause don't nobody know who this clown is
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    StillFaggyAFMrCrookedLetterPK_TK_187idoitforhiphop10nex gin
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall should watch the vid

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989