Ladies nite, and my girl just gotin 30 mins ago

Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
so i been dealing with my new chick for 2 months now, its been going fairly good

Last nite her & and the girls went out, I agreed to watch her 3 month old son & 10 month old daughter, the other 4 kids were with their dads

the bars here close at 1:30 am on weeknites, so when i woke up at 4am for work she hadnt come in yet, i didnt call her cuz i didnt wanna come off as insecure....she waltz in the door at about 6:30 am & hops in shower

I got a hour drive to get to work and my start time was 6am, so im going to be a hour late.....i have to watch her kids at 3pm because she has a hair appointment at 3:30pm, since im going to be late for work my boss will make me stay a hour later, so should i just turn around, go home, & call in

What would you do?
Ajackson17Chicitytexas409elementalPKatReggie80hauteAmotekun[Deleted User]deadeyeKaiMeta_Consciousunspoken_respectkonceptjonesGot Em Shooktha bauseSleepwalkingInJapanCoolJoeTrillaaaaaatexasdaking88SionLouis Cipherbobbydrake2006FucktheIC

Replies

• DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would call out of work, go hook up wit an old jumpoff, and make it back in time to watch da kids...that way your conscious wont eat at you.
    elementalP
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a octomom or a kate plus 8 joke somewhere in the middle of your loss.
    texas409edwardnigma
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too much going on with that situation..
    U should leave her alone and find a new woman..
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i been dealing with my new chick for 2 months now, its been going fairly good

Last nite her & and the girls went out, I agreed to watch her 3 month old son & 10 month old daughter, the other 4 kids were with their dads

the bars here close at 1:30 am on weeknites, so when i woke up at 4am for work she hadnt come in yet, i didnt call her cuz i didnt wanna come off as insecure....she waltz in the door at about 6:30 am & hops in shower

I got a hour drive to get to work and my start time was 6am, so im going to be a hour late.....i have to watch her kids at 3pm because she has a hair appointment at 3:30pm, since im going to be late for work my boss will make me stay a hour later, so should i just turn around, go home, & call in

What would you do?

*Insert jersey shore gif*
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ Quill Season Has Begun Posts: 15,675 Regulator
    ¨Last nite her & and the girls went out, I agreed to watch her 3 month old son & 10 month old daughter, the other 4 kids were with their dads¨

Stop reading after that bullshit....
    ChicityReggie80dwade206blacktux
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga, you sharing that girl and she just made you the official babysitter cause a real nigga would need more than 2 damn months to even consider watching her kids. Nigga, show pics of said chick, cause we don't believe you need more people.
    AP12ChicityGot Em Shook
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga dating Dashiki and didn't listen to her warning

tumblr_lvgrff3wHZ1qcqqpjo1_500.gif
    mike06YapatnaJB
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!

Like West Brooklyn said, ASAP!
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 14,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets play hide the troll?
    can yall find him?
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,367 Regulator
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm a keep it 100 wit ya fam

I would call my job and quit. Let them know I know I don't have a babysitter and family comes first so unless they wanna move em to part time I gots to bounce.

7 ppl under one roof should bring in a lot of food stamps so I'm going moving in with her and ours and use whateva I've got saved for weed and liquor (hopefully this keeps her home)

How old is her oldest 2 children?

I may have to play 'father' and tell them to get a job to help support our family also
    ^^^
    took an es-bee thread seriously...
    Gold_CertificateCainDWOMeta_Conscious
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way this is true...gotta be trollin'
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee strikes again, after the 6 kids I knew it was bulshit...lol
  • Reggie80Reggie80 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bullshit even if he didn't fuck up with the 3month and ten month old he fucked up with her other four kids with their dads yeah right.This story too far fetched too be true!
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 19,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm a keep it 100 wit ya fam

I would call my job and quit. Let them know I know I don't have a babysitter and family comes first so unless they wanna move em to part time I gots to bounce.

7 ppl under one roof should bring in a lot of food stamps so I'm going moving in with her and ours and use whateva I've got saved for weed and liquor (hopefully this keeps her home)

How old is her oldest 2 children?

I may have to play 'father' and tell them to get a job to help support our family also
    ^^^
    took an es-bee thread seriously...
    It looks more like u and Fiat took my bullshit answer in a Es Bee thread seriously........

Black_SamsonGold_CertificateMeta_ConsciousRecaptimus_Prime360JusDre313
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    nigga how many kids/baby daddies your girl got??!

you already know she a bird. she was out receiving sperm deposits in her uterus to bake some more chirren
    Reggie80
  • Demarco27Demarco27 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    This better be false cuz a nigga watchin a broad kids that aint his, lost @ life
    Reggie80