IS YOUR S/O FREE TO USE/GO THROUGH YOUR CELLPHONE?

DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
OR DO YOU KEEP SHYT THAT ON LOCK, RINGER OFF?

Replies

• gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its open house. No need to make her suspicious for no reason. Some people think "if she trust you it doesn't matter." Believe that if you want.
    texas409darknight
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELL NO!!! AND HELL YEAH RINGER IS OFF!!! I CAN'T STAND THAT!! THE "LEMME USE YOUR PHONE" QUESTION IS ONLY AN EXCUSE THEY'LL USE JUST SO THEY CAN SEARCH THRU IT!

IN 08', MY EX WOULD GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE SHE WENT TO WORK, TAKE MY PHONE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, AND GO THRU IT! B/C OF HER AZZZ, I'M NOW PARANOID WHENEVA A BROAD REMOTELY TOUCHES MY PHONE!
    KatAlready Home_17
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, why not, I have nothing to hide.
    unspoken_respectLPastGot Em ShookSion
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,352 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    my phone is unlocked, no voicemail password, all my shit on the computer automatically logs in. we don't really even think about shit like this tbh. and neither of us is going anywhere anyway, so why trip
    VIBENoir
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah she is. She have my pass code and everything given to her by me.
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would she want to?
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Yes she is but I don't wanna hear shit about what she finds in it

If you looking for dirt don't be surprised if u find it.......
    a.mannKat
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing to hide, my past chicks don't call anymore and I don't have their #s saved.
    LPastSion
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha Yeh right
    Like she got rights
    ChicityJDSTAYWITIT.SixSickSins
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

Only if I let her. Cuz some shit me an my friends talk about is none.of her business.
    HarlemThumzUp
  • Es-BeeEs-Bee 2nd coming Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has all access, but when she goes thru my stuff i pretend to have an attitude and care, becuz it intensifies her suspense of finding something....lol @ the look on her face as she eagerly look thru my shit

As long as she believes its a possibility she cant let go
    ChicityAjackson17buttuh_bSion
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Nah man.

I don't keep the ringer off though, nor do I keep it face down..yeah I know about that all you professional cheaters.

Almost got caught slippin over some shit like this back in Fall of '09....smh .....never again ....lol
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop using your phone to do dirt and you have nothing to worry about.
    s_a_m_r_i_odarknight
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course.
  • CincoCinco Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't touch my shit
    Don't drive my shit
    I got work in the house and I hide my shit
    ShizlanskyAP12wilberdmillzDemarco27
  • DRO_BANKSDRO_BANKS Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DONT EVEN TALK ON MY PHONE, BUT I PROMISE, EVERY SINGLE TIME I LEAVE MY RINGER ON, SOMEBODY FROM MY PAST CALLS... I BE LIKE "WTF"... THEN I HAVE TO PLAY THE SHYT OFF..
    Recaptimus_Prime360Got Em ShookHarlemThumzUp
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not even about doin dirt. It's about respecting my privacy. Period. If I was the one who bought my phone, and makin payments to my bill, then she has no reason whatsoever to go thru it.
    gns
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »

It's not even about doin dirt. It's about respecting my privacy. Period. If I was the one who bought my phone, and makin payments to my bill, then she has no reason whatsoever to go thru it.

that's not what I was getting at. The whole privacy thing, I get it. Believe me I'm one of the biggest supporters or privacy rights and that extends into the private lives of individuals as well.

What I was getting at was the tendency of people to do dirt with technology and how that's insanely stupid.

and... you know good and well that logical argument is meaningless to a woman. They will automatically assume that, because you won't let her see it, that you have something to hide.

• KatKat Posts: 36,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    IN 08', MY EX WOULD GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE SHE WENT TO WORK, TAKE MY PHONE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, AND GO THRU IT! B/C OF HER AZZZ, I'M NOW PARANOID WHENEVA A BROAD REMOTELY TOUCHES MY PHONE!

Shit that's the best time to take it...wake up to "Who the fuck is....?"

Or so I've heard.
    JDSTAYWITIT.JusDre313bignormHarlemThumzUppurpngold