Do Women Take Rape Seriously?

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Demmented, deranged, and diabolicalThe EmpreyanPosts: 3,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been wondering this question for the longest of times? Do women actually consider the severity and trauma effects of of such a brutal and violent experience on not only themselves, but their fellow sisters? There was this straight up dykin' chick who came into my "preparing niggas for college class." This idiot hoe actually had nerve to enough to say that, "you don't have to show intimacy through sexual intercourse. You do it other ways such touching and mutual masturbation." I'm like "what the fuck?" That's the equivalent of coppin' a bag of sour diesel, going to Juan'em at the bodega to get a blunt, rollin' up the blunt, then puttin' the blunt on the coffee table and just looking at it. Y'all all know what's going to happen to that blunt, you've going to take that muthafucka to the head on be "on one." This fool ass dykin' bitch wench was encouraging young and impressionable women to knowingly put themselves into dangerous situations. How dykes express intimacy isn't the same in the normal heterosexual world.

Also, you have to factor in all of the false rape allegations that have come down through the years. Kobe, the Duke Lacross team, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and Greg Kelly, (NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly's son,) these are the high profile cases we know about. Just thing about about the poor dudes who don't have the power, influence, and money to "lawyer up," and took the plea deal, or lost at trial. Also adding insult to injury, are women's organizations such as N.O.W. who want to claim that there's a "stigma," and these supposed victims need to be protected. Okay, cool, if there's a stigma to rape and women want it to be taken seriously, shouldn't feminists be the first ones demanding that women be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law? Shouldn't feminist align themselves with men's rights advocates demanding that filing a false rape allegation be classified as a "hate crime?" Then there's the press that withhold these malevolent and vile creatures from the public that only goes to facilitate this nonsense. The alleged prepetrator has his identity known and is reputation smeared, while the lying bitch gets to hide behind the cloak of anonymity, even after the allegations are proved false. If you remember in the Duke case, (as with any false rape case,) the press will still refer to the mendacious hoe as the "victim." If there was no rape, what is the purpose in not revealing her identity.

As usual, it's us men that are held to higher standard and level of responsibility. We're suppose to acknowledge that "no means no," and for the sake of our personal freedom, it's on men to take all of the necessary precautions to in order to prevent becoming the victim of a false rape allegation. However, women bare none of the responsibility in regards to putting themselves into a situation in which a rape can occur, hell as I previously stated, they falsely accuse you of the heinous act with impunity. If women are going to hold the severity and rape in such a low regard, then ole Rex will treat rape will even less severity and seriousness. For Rex to be more concern about a situation more than you are is a twisted and perverse situation that Rex isn't going to entertain or be a part of.
Tagged:
AggyAF

Replies

• King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint readin that. but i know some take it seriously and some dont. got a homegirl, sexy as fuck, was havin issues with her marriage. she told me she went out by herself one night and got fucked up. and raped....even in her ass. waited the entire weekend and then went and got checked out monday. by thursday she went out dolo again. and she weigh about 100 lbs.

i doubt she was raped, but if so she def aint take that shit seriously
    gnsfuc_i_look_like
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt read but I think they hav a hotline... If that ain't serious idk wat is
  • LPastLPast Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be punished by death...
    haute
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,721 Regulator
    Are you seriously asking this ????
    gns
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read, but yeah, they take it serious.
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire ????????????????????????????????????????Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i aint readin that. but i know some take it seriously and some dont. got a homegirl, sexy as fuck, was havin issues with her marriage. she told me she went out by herself one night and got fucked up. and raped....even in her ass. waited the entire weekend and then went and got checked out monday. by thursday she went out dolo again. and she weigh about 100 lbs.

i doubt she was raped, but if so she def aint take that shit seriously

t7jq6c.jpg

Gold_Certificategns
  • sullysully Posts: 4,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Davis eyebrowDavis eyebrow Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭
    It's not rape if she cums
    Gold_CertificateMsSouthernKatgnsBender Rodriguezrip.dilla
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Fly solo like a fighter jet Posts: 17,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to fuck with this chick that went to Spelman, she was talkin about how they got rape whistles at Freshman Orientation. Shit was hilarious...
    MsSouthernKat
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a few chicks that were raped and/or molested, yeah they take that shit VERY seriously.
    gns
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering this question for the longest of times? Do women actually consider the severity and trauma effects of of such a brutal and violent experience on not only themselves, but their fellow sisters? There was this straight up dykin' chick who came into my "preparing niggas for college class." This idiot hoe actually had nerve to enough to say that, "you don't have to show intimacy through sexual intercourse. You do it other ways such touching and mutual masturbation." I'm like "what the fuck?" That's the equivalent of coppin' a bag of sour diesel, going to Juan'em at the bodega to get a blunt, rollin' up the blunt, then puttin' the blunt on the coffee table and just looking at it. Y'all all know what's going to happen to that blunt, you've going to take that muthafucka to the head on be "on one." This fool ass dykin' bitch wench was encouraging young and impressionable women to knowingly put themselves into dangerous situations. How dykes express intimacy isn't the same in the normal heterosexual world.

Also, you have to factor in all of the false rape allegations that have come down through the years. Kobe, the Duke Lacross team, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, and Greg Kelly, (NYC Police Commissioner Ray Kelly's son,) these are the high profile cases we know about. Just thing about about the poor dudes who don't have the power, influence, and money to "lawyer up," and took the plea deal, or lost at trial. Also adding insult to injury, are women's organizations such as N.O.W. who want to claim that there's a "stigma," and these supposed victims need to be protected. Okay, cool, if there's a stigma to rape and women want it to be taken seriously, shouldn't feminists be the first ones demanding that women be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law? Shouldn't feminist align themselves with men's rights advocates demanding that filing a false rape allegation be classified as a "hate crime?" Then there's the press that withhold these malevolent and vile creatures from the public that only goes to facilitate this nonsense. The alleged prepetrator has his identity known and is reputation smeared, while the lying bitch gets to hide behind the cloak of anonymity, even after the allegations are proved false. If you remember in the Duke case, (as with any false rape case,) the press will still refer to the mendacious hoe as the "victim." If there was no rape, what is the purpose in not revealing her identity.

As usual, it's us men that are held to higher standard and level of responsibility. We're suppose to acknowledge that "no means no," and for the sake of our personal freedom, it's on men to take all of the necessary precautions to in order to prevent becoming the victim of a false rape allegation. However, women bare none of the responsibility in regards to putting themselves into a situation in which a rape can occur, hell as I previously stated, they falsely accuse you of the heinous act with impunity. If women are going to hold the severity and rape in such a low regard, then ole Rex will treat rape will even less severity and seriousness. For Rex to be more concern about a situation more than you are is a twisted and perverse situation that Rex isn't going to entertain or be a part of.

tumblr_m9anu2FPCj1qf97v1.gif @ the bolded...

but the rest i agree with
    Kai
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    long ass motherfucking post that I didn't read...
    you wanna know if women take rape seriously?

ask yourself this question, when you fuck a bitch does she laugh? if not she is probably taking the rape somewhat seriously

• Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but lets be real, its not our penises and vaginas that separate the genders. Its our brains.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,721 Regulator
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Are you seriously asking this ????

Safe to assume that if OP constructed this great wall of text he is quite serious.

The proper question is, placing all feelings and preconceptions aside, does the OP
    make valid points?

The answer is yes. Now frame your arguments/counterarguments on the
    merits of the OP.

He is bringing up such a small amount of stories compared to the large amount that were raped.

I do think if a woman lies about being raped she should be punished with jail time and fines

But to make a broad statement and say victims of rape don't take it seriously is ridiculous.
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thread title had me laughing for real
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a serious topic though, my school forced us to take a class called the college experience, one day the topic came to physical relationship abuse.

So, this one chick was telling a story about how she was walking in the parking lot and saw a dude straight hooking off on his girl multiple times in a car, so she called the cops. Right then, this short slutty ass dressing bitch jumped up and said oh wow thats sexy. Everyone was like what? What's sexy? And she was like idk my boyfriend punching me and beating me up sounds sexy to me.

When she said that I shook my head like that paul Mooney GIF.

@deadeye, bold that whole paragraph, underline the last sentence and insert the gif. Good looking out in advance
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some bishes rape easy
    gnsKatKaiunspoken_respect
  • KatKat Posts: 36,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope each and every one of you 'funny guys' in here making light of rape gets anally raped so you can see just how serious the shit is...smh.

And ya'll call me a child.
    CoppergnsdeadeyeWill MunnyBilly_PonchoAggyAFParallel
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shuddup kat
    KatLUClEN
  • KatKat Posts: 36,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    shuddup kat

Oh my bad, I forgot we were in Donkey?

What's that? This isn't Donkey?

Exactly..grow up.
    CopperLUClEN