Meek Mill and Cassidy/New Cassidy Diss Record

Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Reason

http://allhiphop.com/2012/11/15/meek-mill-cassidy-promise-new-songs-today-addressing-growing-feud/

I listen to both artists but i think meek running away from all that talk that hes a dop battler lol

The war of words between rappers Meek Mill and Cassidy continues to escalate, the latest coming earlier this morning (November 15), via Twitter.
The beef started when Meek Mill offered up $100,000 to witness Murder Mook and Cassidy battle.

According to Meek, his original tweet was taken out of context, and many thought he was offering $100,000 to battle any rapper.

Several rappers accepted the challenge, including Cassidy.
Meek and Cassidy went back and forth last night over the social network, hurling insults at each other’s careers, while promising their fans new music to address the situation between the Philadelphia natives.
“You can’t pave the way wit “come 2 my hotel” @CASSIDY_LARSINY,” Meek tweeted. “Get ya shots off now cause tomar ima drop some new shit and we gone forget about ya again.”

Cassidy also revealed he would be delivering a new track today.
“I been popping for over a decade! Ni**as get 1 year in and get carried away.. I paved the way for these dudes.. Ni**as is scared,” Cassidy tweeted. “That would be the easiest 100k I ever made in my life.. It’s like taking candy from a baby..

“I’m putting out something new in a few mins “The Diary of a Hustla” I’m talking that s**t.. Just recorded it!!#Ni**asIsInTroublee smh”

Replies

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meek-mill-and-cassidy-exchange-words-via-twitter-HHS1987-2012.jpg

Meek Feeling Himself, but @ the same time he is right Cassidy is thirsty. You Reap what you Sow, he didnt wanna battle niggas when he was on, so its Karma IMO

Meek Mill and Cassidy may never face off in the rap battle fans were hoping to see, but the two Philly emcees did square off on Twitter last night.

"Why n*ggas Tryna pump Cassidy 2 battle I said I wanted him and Mook 2 battle...a battle I wanted 2 c..he gotta get poppin first 2 battle me," Meek wrote. "And I just wanna do this for fun I gain nothing! I need a #100k just 2 do it! Damn near got that in my pocket u feel me. I ain't saving these n*ggas! Lol"

Cassidy caught wind of what was being said and responded.

"I been popping for over a decade! Niggas get 1 year in and get carried away.. I paved the way for these dudes.. Niggas is scared! That would be the easiest 100k I ever made in my life.. It's like taking candy from a baby," Cass wrote on the social networking site.

Meek didn't let up, he kept firing shots at The Hustler.

meekmilltweet.png

cassidy.png

meekmill1.png

Meek then posted a video of Cassidy performing and dissed him for dancing.

meekmill2.png

meekmill3.png

silverfoxxBlackAX410
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    lol just made the same thread but your shit more orginized than mine
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter I'm More Busta Rhymes Than Martin Lawrence Posts: 15,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Lol @ Meek saying pause.. this is quite interesting.. I wish more rappers would stop poppin shit on twitter and actually get in the booth and make dope music *cough* 50 Cent *cough*
    Lol @ Meek saying pause.. this is quite interesting.. I wish more rappers would stop poppin shit on twitter and actually get in the booth and make dope music *cough* 50 Cent *cough*

This nigga meek trina point out a pause moment intead of manning up and saying lets battle i really wish this battle would happen but i been said in previous threads meek pussying away cause he know 100K is temp cash for a rappers budget but getting sonned by cass could cost him millions down the line
    The Recipe
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so they just happened to have a twitter beef before cass drops some new music. yea i'm not falling for this fake tough guy twitter talk beef bullshit
    AggyAFYoungGoldie
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Meek puts the challenge out there and Cassidy accepts, Now Meek is shook and making excuses? Thats WEAK...
    bherc
    Meek feeling himself, but Cassidy is thirsty. He didnt want to battle when he was popping, it's karma IMO. Meek wont diss directly I guarantee this, it will be strictly subliminal.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Meek giving that washed up bum attention.
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Meek feeling himself, but Cassidy is thirsty. He didnt want to battle when he was popping, it's karma IMO. Meek wont diss directly I guarantee this, it will be strictly subliminal.

It's out there now so why won't he? I mean he direct quoted Cassidy on twitter so he might as well say his name in a diss.

• mike06mike06 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭
    damn that second to last tweet was ether.....lmaoooo

lmao @ Cass thinkin he's poppin cuz of some OLD SHIT he put out....*ed lover* C'MON SON!!
    edited November 2012
    with that said Cassidy should be the first one to pop off and diss Meek....i wanna see what the youngin is made of(and yes I've seen the youtube battle vids against WEAKER comp IMO)

just keep it on wax
    The RecipeSOWETO
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Doubt this is something serious. Pretty sure Meek is doing this to give more Philly rappers lil light like he said he wanted to do in one of his tweet.

Other wise Meek childish as hell. His response keeps going back to the typical shit..
    Tweet 1#: Im so rich youre broke
    Tweet 2#: Put "LOL" or "LMAO" after every tweet to make people think your confident or dont care about whatever was said
    Tweet 3#: Retweet every person riding your dick, even if youre clearly the wrong one, knowing that most of them say it just to get a retweet
    Tweet 4#: Do every lil silly internet thing. Funny pictures, subliminal tweets, make everything sound gay..ie. say "pause" after Cassidy said "head bit off". You in the 5th grade my dude? How you make that gay when he said in a rap battle just before? That was really your response to that?

Same shit, different artist. No way dude is serious. People did mess up the quote about battling Cassidy tho.

Typical nigga shit, but Cassidy did they same shit he told Mook to put up like 100 racks or some dumb number he knew Mook did not have and their were not sponsors back then.

Cosign its funny meek was crying the other day when he saw the sales projections like he was still about to be humble now a week later this nigga letting the success go to his head. And i agree its prolly gunna be some underhand subliminals that will take 3 hours to figure out how it traces to cassidy.
    mike06 wrote: »
    with that said Cassidy should be the first one to pop off and diss Meek....i wanna see what the youngin is made of(and yes I've seen the youtube battle vids against WEAKER comp IMO)

just keep it on wax

Meek gone keep it subliminal, though and Jokey if Cass drop first Meek gone try and play it off. Unless Cassidy push his buttons with his diss.

It's out there now so why won't he? I mean he direct quoted Cassidy on twitter so he might as well say his name in a diss.

I dont think he will diss him directly because he cant out rap Cassidy he aint even close to Cassidy level when it comes to saying slick, clever shit on wax. Meek gone be on some Drake subliminal shit.
    I hate when niggas say stupid shit like your swagg is corny
    The RecipeNah SonMonizzle14
    Cass should just go ahead and diss Meek...i wanna see what the youngin is made of now that he's made it...
    mike06 wrote: »
    Cass should just go ahead and diss Meek...i wanna see what the youngin is made of now that he's made it...

Thats his best bet.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance I got that Mozambique Ha Ha! ZionPosts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek only got like a yr maybe 2 left at the most anyway
    BDBIIDrooster_cogburnSOWETO
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek pump faking about that battle shit
    rooster_cogburnCopperD.D.S.