Serious question............

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,711 Regulator
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Do you "REALLY" trust your S/O and if so how far does your trust go? Meaning do you have a problem if he or she go to a strip club and or would you have a problem if he or she hung out with that one "friend" a lot. The "friend" who gets your S/O out in the streets all the time and always in some shit times to many. Would you have no problem with it or think somethings might pop off?

Replies

• shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? I told her ain't no friends in this business damn sho ain't no business in a friendshipPosts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moral if the story is pussy get hot pussy gone fuck and vice versa life is about self control.

700HyenaKillaKatLouis Cipher
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? I told her ain't no friends in this business damn sho ain't no business in a friendshipPosts: 9,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wasn't needed bro. If your lacking comprehension kill ya self. Carry on
    CainNIKE...Shizlansky
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,711 Regulator
    AP12 wrote: »
    people keep saying significant other...i dont consider my wife my S/O...

i mean, why get married if you dont trust the person...

Niggas cheat everyday B.

To the bolded.........this happens everyday B
    HafBaykedblakfyahking
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,341 Regulator
    I trust him 100%

And will continue to until he gives me a reason not to
    AP12
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I trust him more than I've trusted any other man...that says something.
    NIKE...
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have no reason to, neither does she...

i didnt marry a bird so i dont have to worry about looking over my shoulder...she is always at where she says she is going to be and has never lied to me about anything...

Would she be alright with the flirting you do online?

@allthemen
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I trust him more than I've trusted any other man...that says something.

more about you?

No more about him.

All it says about me is that I'm finally willing to put myself out there despite the possibility of being hurt, which personally I feel is a big step.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,505 Regulator
    yes, i trust him that much. his ass isn't going anywhere, and he'd be fool to fuck this up

maybe it's just cuz i'm too conceited to think he'd do dirt, but i like to think of it as being confident in my relationship instead lol

• buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No such thing as 100% trust but if you don't trust your s/o enough, you shouldn't be together.
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont even trust me most times...thats why I dont trust who, I trust what..as long as the numbers add up and the books are balanced, I could give 2 fux about trusting anybody b
    SleepwalkingInJapanedwardnigmaHafBayked
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,456 Regulator
    There was a time I did trust her...She was my rock. A woman I thought I could trust with everything. But then I found out my world was full of lies!
    HyenaKilla
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the question is can you be trusted.. idk whats up with yall niggas now a days..
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A chick going out to strip clubs and a chick that always went out with that "friend" and gets in trouble wouldnt be my s/o to begin with.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at relationships as a big gamble,no promises,no demands. I dont go about it like I trust her this much or that much.

Shes either a hoe or she aint.

HafBayked
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moral if the story is pussy get hot pussy gone fuck and vice versa life is about self control.

grown folks will do what they want to do...i dont have time to sit around wondering what my wife is doing. hopefully she respects me and our marriage enough to honor that...i aint checking no phones...calling her job...etc. none of that.

BiblicalAtheist HafBayked
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I can say I trust her...my mind will say something different tho.

I don't have a problem with the strip club...its that ho ass friend of hers that would be the problem.

Most women will follow the words aka the influence of another woman in a heartbeat

But you can't contain em tho...the effort is futile
    JokerKing
  • MrLunatik1979MrLunatik1979 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Do you "REALLY" trust your S/O and if so how far does your trust go? Meaning do you have a problem if he or she go to a strip club and or would you have a problem if he or she hung out with that one "friend" a lot. The "friend" who gets your S/O out in the streets all the time and always in some shit times to many. Would you have no problem with it or think somethings might pop off?
    trust her completely. she welcome to as she pleases as am I. We know where the lines are and we don't cross em... but then again we also both home bodies

• PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UniversalmindstateUniversalmindstate Posts: 569
    edited November 2012
    If you're compatible...on the same page...have the same chemistry, and communicate well,
    on top of having a mutual personality, including making each other laugh, then
    you shouldn't have any concerns with not trusting. Saying all this...men will be men.
    majority! Birds and the bees ~:> ~:> :bz :bz
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats a sloots?
  • UniversalmindstateUniversalmindstate Posts: 569
    edited November 2012
    haute wrote: »
    whats a sloots?

I believe an african term meaning slut..could be wrong though.

• MD_EGAMD_EGA Posts: 554
    There was a time I did trust her...She was my rock. A woman I thought I could trust with everything. But then I found out my world was full of lies!

you soundin lika real bitch right now nigga get ya dick out the dirt&grow a spine