Declaration of Blasphemy

AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
Black Folks should never be concerned about goin to hell, or worried about a god claimin he gonna send us there if we act up. Life on earth for the average black person is hell already, so what's the difference, fire? We black already. Any god that is so worried about our life to care enough where we go when we die but not enough to intervene on behalf of our earthly condition can just kick the biggest rocks he or she or it can find. Fuck him dont need him.

If hell awaits, nigga I'm comin with the razors -Jay Z
Knives Amillijonounspoken_respectthedesolateoneBOSSExcellencesoul rattlerAlready Home_17dwade206LUClENtexas409MzKBFuriousOnerageTrillaaaaaaFunkyJChicityHyenaKillaSionHarlemThumzUp2 DrawlzGot Em ShookMdizzle9000DRO_BANKSblackgod813PicoBK Product

Replies

• What inspired you to make this thread?
    Louis CipherthedesolateoneLUClENtexas409HyenaKilla
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Usto didnt be as positive about life as i am now. back in like my early 20s. At this point in my 30s I feel pretty good about things. But it definately aint all a walk in the park. My thing is aint tryin to bring no kids into this world. But i focus on the good and stay on my grind and try to have fun. They dont got me hatin life or nothin out here.
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was originally my FB status, but I said fuck it I'll make it a thread and get some feedback.

I'm afraid the nig nogs on the IC got pictures of white jesus on their walls so Im not gonna get much of one.
    LUClEN
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Black Folks should never be concerned about goin to hell, or worried about a god claimin he gonna send us there if we act up. Life on earth for the average black person is hell already, so what's the difference, fire? We black already. Any god that is so worried about our life to care enough where we go when we die but not enough to intervene on behalf of our earthly condition can just kick the biggest rocks he or she or it can find. Fuck him dont need him.

If hell awaits, nigga I'm comin with the razors -Jay Z

bored tonite huh?

the bible thumpers will be coming...

i have my own issues with religion...

but i guess you did say this was blasphemous...so continue
    HyenaKilla
    @Louis Cipher

I got the Bible Thumper Thumper.

I stay strapped......with knowledge and history.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    But honestly if you want to practice Christianity, Islam, Hinduism or whatever, I'm not going to hold you up.

That's what Dr.Claude Anderson would call a 'horizontal issue'.
    edited November 2012
    CopperKing wrote: »
    imagine what life was like for slaves (the majority of blacks ever to live in the US) 400 yrs of back breaking labor, eating cold food, getting torchered, working sun up to sun down, no vacation no days off,born a slave die a slave, having family sold, gettin whipped, being disfigured...death was probably a sweat release and hell would be a vacation

This isnt counting the journey kidnapped Africans were made to walk from the interior to the dungeons on the coast
    those who died on the way, those who died in the dungeons and then those who died on the boat just getting here. Not to mention the lifespan of the average African under those conditions in America was six years, and then our bodies adapted.

This is also in regards to Arabs who kidnapped Africans women mostly, through the desert, their children dying along the way being sold into sexual bondage. SHit still happens today. In fuckin Sudan and Mauritania primarily

These niggas took our ancestors freedoms and gave us their gods as justification. Where was Jesus, where was Yah, where was Allah comin to put a stop to this bullshit, niggas allegedly makin a mockery of their name. Where?

Either they were workin for the white folks and the arabs, they didnt care about us, or they dont exist. Either way fuck em.

Scared ass church niggas wanna say dont you open up your mouth against Gawd..Dont say that about de Lawd. Word? So its cool for these arab and euro niggas to commit atrocities in his name but if I say somethin, take umbrage suddenly its a problem. Suddenly god works in mysterious ways. AInt that much of a mystery, if the nigga exist he sittin on his ass while we down here been gettin FUCKED UP for the past 3000+ years. What allegiance do I owe to a god like that?

#Venting
    texas409chiyosukeChicityHyenaKilla2 DrawlzUndergroundraplegendStomp Johnson
    kzzl wrote: »
    Ol' slavery is wrong, but thank you for Jesus ass niggas.

First Slave ship was titled Jesus.

Guess what ol timey religion song was composed aboard that
    motherfucka? Amazing Goddamn Grace.

Yes niggas yes. SHit like this makes me want to choke the hell
    out of white folks. I swear fo' de Lawd it do!

blacktux2 Drawlz
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

to be fair tho...tribal leaders in africa caught and sold a lot of brothas/sistas to the white folks
    kzzltexas409HyenaKillaHarlemThumzUpUndergroundraplegend
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

didn't know this.
    good drop.
  • WishboneJonesWishboneJones Infinity- 0 Posts: 21,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white jesus go get you
    Mr.BocarioDMTxTHC
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well......dayum
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 17,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Religion is an opiate. It makes you feel good and distracts you from life. Some of the most thorough believers of an religion are those at the bottom who are walked on, spit on and shit on daily but they grin and bear it in the name of de lawd. I became a more enlightened and free-thinking person after getting that shackle off my brain.
    Demarco27ChicityUndergroundraplegend
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ain't a pimp, you a fairy Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting thread

to be fair tho...tribal leaders in africa caught and sold a lot of brothas/sistas to the white folks
    This needs to be fleshed out can't right now I'm mobile.
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to go to church with my grandparents a lot when I was a kid. Only thing I praised was the girls. They would eyeball me, wink at me, blow kisses, etc. Their mom would be up in the choir mean muggin. I had some nasty thoughts in church flirting with girls, but I didn't care. I didn't give a fuck if God could see my thoughts or not. Fuck all that goin to hell shit. Nothing but scare tactics.
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recently I went through a spiritual awakening...it's all bullshit.
    texas409HarlemThumzUp
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 God King Posts: 15,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deuteronomy answers this question. Our ancestors should have listen
    Amotekuntexas409MzKBHyenaKilla
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

This boy said "To Be Fair"?

You sound like you voted for Romney.
    Mr.BocarioAllah_U_AkbarChicityHyenaKillaMF_Doomerville