What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SMDH

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Powder Room
my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do shit,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
and its like the shit he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u god.
He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)
But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this shit.
Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says
Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
BelovedAfeniReppinTimeStoneColdMikeyDMIcarnalesflows515blacktuxWill Munny

Replies

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it begins
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    buttuh_bhauteBookwormSion
    edited November 2012
    my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do shit,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
    and its like the shit he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos

If what he tells you to do makes sense then you shouldn't have a problem doing it.

Unless it's not about what he says but how he says it.

You must not respect him :-(

What kinda shit has he told you to do?

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darxwell.bruh.

@deadeye ionno just regular shit, i dont know how to fucking explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    BodhiDarcSkies
    'Don't know what to tell you based on that.

On one hand it sounds like it might not be that serious...on the other hand it could be something that might be a problem down the line.

Arguing a lot when you're only 2 months into the relationship isn't a good sign though.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

Peace
    neither of us going anywhere though lol

i say that shit with too much confidence lol

• bbwthick23bbwthick23 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    I need a better example than turn the channel to analyze this
  • ptnutzptnutz Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and its like the shit he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u god.

He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)

This is why dudes nowadays are all about getting ass and not trying to be in a serious relationship with young (aka immature) women.
    dallas' 4 evaSionStoneColdMikeyValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this shit.
    Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

You don't need that dude trying to make you submit to his every whim. I'll be in England soon and you'll know what's its like to have a real man.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

bkkbully
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to sacrifice yourself but you will need to compromise.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    Bookworm
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Brain research shows that the brain is not fully developed until around early-mid 20's so it's not really a surprise t/s says things like this:
    the shit he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders

Sounds like startin shit just to be startin shit. That shit gets old real quick in the real world.
    Teenagers forever trying to test their boundaries inside and outside of relationships. One day, he gon man up, I got faith in him.

T/S, you better stop testing that young man
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Chi SnowSionStoneColdMikey
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he aint hittin it right. a woman is submissive due to certain traits of her man aka alpha male, be may beat her ass or he pipin her right. your dude sounds like a bitch.
    BodhiChi Snow[Deleted User]
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even the strongest women who like to be in control can be checked by a strong enough man...and again it doesn't have to be forced, stressed, or even insisted upon...

she just finds herself inexplicably at dudes knees.....and no this isn't always a situation where the man takes advantage.. cuz there's no real reason to take advantage of a woman's submission, especially if it's earned through respect....

you respect her as a woman, she respects you as a man, and submits to your will....shit just falls into place....all that bucking and acting up shit ceases....as long as the man maintains that which must be maintained.. the woman has no reason to act...

basically...

if shorty actin up, that nigga be letting her

Chi SnowdeadeyeSionSixSickSinsStoneColdMikey
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If what he asks you to do makes sense why not do it? You're clearly not the leader you think you are, because even a good leader takes advice and has to follow orders sometimes.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
This discussion has been closed.