Classic Or Not Vol 55............Death Is Certain

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,724 Regulator
edited November 2012 in The Reason
Somehow someway Mista Dont Play makes it in. Lets head to the Midwest.............

Royce 5'9s second album. Death Is Certain
Deathiscertain.jpg

Classic Or Not?

Classic Or Not Vol 55............Death Is Certain

This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Replies

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    lol @ somehow some way
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mista don't Play?!

How can anybody who voted yes to that say no to anything else?

Unbelievable.

I don't think Death is Certain is a classic, I do think Independent's Day is his best work though. DIC is dope though.
    P. TownTrillaaaaaaJDSTAYWITIT.5th Letter
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this a shock thread?
    StewTrillaaaaaa
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Im gonna say no.
  • No
    Definately not lol
    1.gif
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Mods shouldn't troll
    genocidecutter
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Mods shouldn't troll
    @ptowndonte

yea no bullshit. I must've missed something what got this nigga posting bullshit like this?
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Have there been a no clean sweep yet?
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,724 Regulator
    Yes
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    Have there been a no clean sweep yet?

Nope but this looks like it will be the first lol
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never listened to it but I'm a have to say no
    ohhhlaJDSTAYWITIT.
    No
    SMH at 'somehow someway' with Mista Don't Play. Make this classic series shit for everybody and quit crying, I don't know who the hell Masta Ace is, or what that album of his is ya'll got in the vault, but you don't see me complaining.
    genocidecutter_Goldie_Bodhi5th Letter
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at 'somehow someway' with Mista Don't Play. Make this classic series shit for everybody and quit crying, I don't know who the hell Masta Ace is, or what that album of his is ya'll got in the vault, but you don't see me complaining.

How do you not know who Masta Ace is?

Trillaaaaaa5th Letter
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher I'm a nice guy. AlaskaPosts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I love this album. Dont care if it aint a classic to most heads, shit will always be classic to me. Best royce album ive ever heard. Kinda sucks because everything he put out after this just isnt good. The style of this album is so much darker than anything else he's released. Shits dope start to finish.
    JDSTAYWITIT.
    No
    ohhhla wrote: »

Because I don't. Never heard of him a day in my life. Never heard anybody ever listen or mention his name
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because I don't. Never heard of him a day in my life. Never heard anybody ever listen or mention his name

That's ridiculous.

That's like someone saying I don't know who Afroman is?

No

That's ridiculous.

That's like someone saying I don't know who Afroman is?

All the people you could have named to prove a point...you chose Afroman
    BodhiJDSTAYWITIT.
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Stew lemme hit some of that you smokin'
    Trillaaaaaagenocidecutter
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    And Icecoldstew refuses to do MP Da last Don
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if you don't know who Masta Ace is I bet you heard this before

If not, log off for life
    genocidecutterJDSTAYWITIT.Lou_Cypher
    No

Even if you don't know who Masta Ace is I bet you heard this before

If not, log off for life

I've heard it before, but if the shit just happened to come on I wouldn't be able to say, "Ay that's that Masta Ace right there"
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,724 Regulator
    Yes

It really aint that serious tho homie lol
    P. Town
This discussion has been closed.