For guys who don't have but want children . . . .

would you prefer it with a female to no kids or it doesn't matter if she does have them?

Replies

• 7figz7figz Posts: 9,373
    edited November 2012
    Without kids. Fuck the baggage.

Heads up - I made a thread close to this topic (2 days ago) that some bitch ass deleted.

Mods catchin' feelings nowadays ?
  • Prefer without kids... thats too much to manage. Her kids and a BD
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 10,834
    no kids but look me in my face i aint got no worries \:D/
  • KushingtonKushington Posts: 8,011
    edited November 2012
    Ayo they don't call me Mac for nuthin
    I don't give a whore jack, man they all say that Mac be frontin
    But if you can't take a case bitch and take it to the chin
    take the heat, beat your feet bitch, skate in the wind
    Don't snitch, we can blow dough, make it again
    You can be my hoe bitch, I can't make you my friend
    because - friends depend on friends, not Bean Sigel's shit
    I don't need you; let welfare feed you
    Mac'll, stick to the script, and stick to the flip
    I got a sick whip game, water stick to the bricks
    I got a sick flip game, order gettin and shit
    I got a strict strip, flip 'caine, get it in shifts
    Bitch, you can't get at me, shit I get at you
    only in the physical, I tell you like Mystikal
    "Shake that ass (yeah) watch yourself
    (Yeah) show me what you workin with but wash yourself"
    Fuck a dirty bitch (yeah) man I roll with a sturdy click
    that'll murder shit, empty clips you never heard a spit
    Slide a bitch what? Slide a bitch shit
    Slide a bitch dick, then I slide out a bitch shit
    Ain't no time to stick around and play step pops
    Shit I'm tryin to get down, cop and upset blocks
    Low price, quick flip, 2-8-K quick
    Shit don't go right, 2 AK's spit - stick to the script nigga
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667
    edited November 2012
    I want a woman with no children. I don't want a girl who already has a litter. That's not how I wanna start a family.
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 11,578
    Depends on the female + and the kids and other circumstances

I personally don't want to spread my genes (self imposed eugenics philosophy ftw) so if a broad has some kids of good genetics then I would not mind helping them develop and prosper. I consider it on par with adoption - which i am 100% in favor of.
    edited November 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

I personally don't want to spread my genes (self imposed eugenics philosophy ftw) so if a broad has some kids of good genetics then I would not mind helping them develop and prosper. I consider it on par with adoption - which i am 100% in favor of.

So basically you're a dumb simp nigga who would take of kids that arent yours.

You share that girl
  • I prefer woman with no kids but Shit if the girl shorty look like the next Lebron shit I might make a exception.
  • Definitely don't want a chick that's already reproduced
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,020
    People may be afraid to say this but let's say I did get with a female who had just one child and later we end up having two together. I'll treat my two kids I had with her better than the one she had with the lame dude. I've heard to stories like this, chick's "stepfather" shitting on them or giving his own kids more attention.
    edited November 2012
    Kushington wrote: »

You share that girl

I have the resources to provide a pretty good upbringing to some youths so why not? It doesn't matter if they're mine or not so long as the end product is the same: smart, responsible citizens.

I'm finna raise kids to raise kids well, not raise kids only because I have to because they're my kids.

I have the resources to provide a great upbringing to MY kids, not some random lil bastards.

You have no idea if the step child you raise would grow up to resent you and rebel. You have no idea if they'll be receptive to your parenting and grow up to be smart and responsible.

What about the child's birth father? What about the dynamic between your biological children and the step kids?

Theres way too many factors and shit to be concerned with, when I could simply start my own family. Who wants a ready made family?
  • TrashboatTrashboat Posts: 11,578

You share that girl

I have the resources to provide a pretty good upbringing to some youths so why not? It doesn't matter if they're mine or not so long as the end product is the same: smart, responsible citizens.

I'm finna raise kids to raise kids well, not raise kids only because I have to because they're my kids.

I have the resources to provide a great upbringing to MY kids, not some random lil bastards.

You have no idea if the step child you raise would grow up to resent you and rebel. You have no idea if they'll be receptive to your parenting and grow up to be smart and responsible.

What about the child's birth father? What about the dynamic between your biological children and the step kids?

Theres way too many factors and shit to be concerned with, when I could simply start my own family. Who wants a ready made family?

1) If their dad has any issues he can take it to the courts
    2) I just said I don't want my own kids
    3) No one said raising kids will be easy, but it's a lot of people out there who aren't even trying. My failed efforts > No efforts
    4) If kids hate you, there's a good chance it's because you fucked up. Mistakes can be fixed though & i have no problem putting on my tool belt
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,323
    Rodriguez gotta soldiers mentality,i gotta salute.

If you know how to take care of kids and hoe to make them respect you amd like at the same time.You wouldnt take a loss. You would be winning.

A smart woman would not fuck the situation up.

I dont know if I could do it.

But its something to be respected.

And the kids especially young males will apprecoate it when they get older so long as you never become abusive.
  • It aint like stepdads are the enemy or nothin. How you have a problem with a dude tryin to be a father figure? They can be good dudes. I dont understand dudes who want kids anyway but not my business. Different dudes do all kinda different things.
  • Crude_Crude_ Posts: 11,524
    I don't mess with the ready made families.

I don't have any kids and I prefer to deal with women who don't have any kids as far as relationships.

I'd rather grow into that situation with a woman that I love then have some other persons kids forced on me from jump.

I wouldn't even feel comfortable disciplining someone else's kids in a situation like that.
  • Dr.EvilDr.Evil Posts: 10,013
    edited November 2012
    Its not worth it man. Ive attempted this mulitple times, the kids arent even a factor unless she has teenagers. The issues I had was ..

* Her having drama with her baby daddy (complaining about money, picking the kid up, his gf talkin shit about her, and many other things) So your going to have to hear her on the phone going at it with this nigga or coming to you to talk about the shit.

* Her canceling plans cause she cant find a baby sitter

* Having to wait to fuck cuz the baby/kid aint sleep

* Her complaing about being a single mother

Other issues that might happen

*Her babydaddy might not like you, which will bring drama

* Niggas coming up to you in public like ¨oh shit nigga when u become a father? ¨ ¨ Oh u playing step daddy? lmaooo¨

It might sound selfish to say but single mothers with their baby daddy completely out the picture are better to deal with. Now you might find a single mother who has a great relationship with her baby daddy, but thats one in a million.
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 2,957
    To many L's involved with these baby mama ass bitches. you got then bd ass niggas that linger around like a bad fart, disrespectful ass kids on that you aint my daddy shit, and a stretched out pussy. fuck that. you niggas can keep them readymade family ass bitches. the only strecthed out pussy im getting serious about is 1 that my kid came out of.
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 10,247
    No kids post. Fuck I need another car note for/mortgage for?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,030
    I'd prefer no kids but I'd have no problem if she had a kid already so long as there's no volatile relationship with the kid's biological dad. That shit I refuse to deal with on any level