Unprecedented Greatness: A Kobe Bryant Thread

playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alonePosts: 52,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
This ain't a comparison thread its a real thread...

17 years in and kickin ass like hes in his mid 20's

Hate it or Love it...

but appreciate the greatness while its here

espn_g_bryant1_mb_668.jpg&w=640&h=360

Post clips,posters and memories...

Check the hate
northside7buttuh_bDaBullblu197NothingButTheTruthP swayze166ParalleliKingGodGivBizkacee139TheBoyRomiamivice305Elzo69RenaissanceKINGOFDAARCADEVulcanRavenvageneral08cobblandRoger GodellNah Son

Replies

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you now people gonna derail this thread just to hate
    playmaker88miamivice305
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 17,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you know niggas about to come in here and tear this dude apart.

I used to be a big Kobe fan until he pulled that punk shit and didnt shoot the ball to try and teach Phil a lesson. I cant take away what he accomplished, Kobe the second best sg of all time
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the hell @ that thread title change? now i look like troll posting that peyton manning shit
    DaBull
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In recent years, i have evolved into more of a Kobe critic (sad, bcos i became a Basketball fan bcos of him while in the jungles of Africa), but his greatness is undeniable. I just wish most of his biggest fans would keep things in perspective and not go overboard with the praise.
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    The GOAT in my eyes

NBA Record 12 3's:

NBA record- most points scored by guard ever with 81:

Kobe beating the opposing team literally by himself, dun literally scored more than the entire opposing team:

iKingGodGivBiz
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount rushmore of nba...kb is on there haters
    P swayze166
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude has more highlights in a lockout season last year 16th year in than most do in a career.......

There was a move he put on ray Allen last year with straight foot work, no dribbling that was so simple, yet so smart and so effective....unfortunately he just barely missed the jumper after it so ray's soul was safe from some kid in 2046 randomly coming across ray Allen's basketball death live on video. It was the game in Boston, right baseline out by 3 point line in corner.....I remember I didn't erase the game off my DVR for like 8 months just so I could randomly go back and watch it to get amped before playing 2k or running some ball or shit, driving to work lmao......my laker heads probably remember the move....was so simple but so sick.
    buttuh_bElzo69Renaissance
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greatest comeback games 98 vs Orlando and Indiana(cant find adequate video)

and that game vs the Mavs mid 2000's

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=221206013

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost 2 decades in (he been in the L since most of the dreamteamers was still ballin) and he still putting up all-star numbers...
    ATTSP swayze166
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude has more highlights in a lockout season last year 16th year in than most do in a career.......

There was a move he put on ray Allen last year with straight foot work, no dribbling that was so simple, yet so smart and so effective....unfortunately he just barely missed the jumper after it so ray's soul was safe from some kid in 2046 randomly coming across ray Allen's basketball death live on video. It was the game in Boston, right baseline out by 3 point line in corner.....I remember I didn't erase the game off my DVR for like 8 months just so I could randomly go back and watch it to get amped before playing 2k or running some ball or shit, driving to work lmao......my laker heads probably remember the move....was so simple but so sick.

Is there anyway to post it?
    Speaking of footwork, no one in the history of the NBA is fucking with Kobe's besides Akeem.
    P swayze166Inglewood_B
    ATTS wrote: »

Is there anyway to post it?

I wish man, but I don't have it, there is a dude on YouTube that has full games in their entirety, I'll see if I can find it...believe move happened late 2nd or early 3rd quarter.....it's the same game pau blocked ray to seal win, lakers wore yellow jerseys on the road

buttuh_b
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    COME IN THREAD to Salute Kobe Bryant aka Black Mamba and i will be rooting for him this year to get that 6th chip

chaussures-adidas-kobe-2-by-audi-design.jpg
    P swayze166kacee139
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also daps to kobe for staying in shape and putting in work during the offseasons his entire career, especially at his age, and never succumbing to larry holmes disease. honorable mention goes to tim duncan for that as well.
    playmaker88P swayze166Inglewood_B
    Bilfiger jacking his 2 inches of death to the Kobe highlight videos while quietly saying, as to not wake up is mom on the other side of the room they share, "I fucking hate you pelican...but I fucking love you."

Shouts out to Kobe bean Bryant, for making insecure and hating ass basketball fans everywhere consume their life to hating the man, while he plays 17 plus years of the greatest basketball we might ever see.
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Bilfiger jacking his 2 inches of death to the Kobe highlight videos while quietly saying, as to not wake up is mom on the other side of the room they share, "I fucking hate you pelican...but I fucking love you."

We know you're white wit this gay ass non funny cracka humor.You're becoming obsessed 265 posts and at least 65% of em are name dropping me or spazzin about somethin I said.I own u Boy

Shouts to kobe for jackin Jordans game,mannerisms and attitude for 15 years he's the jigga of the nba.Too bad he'll never pass him in championships,mvp's and impact
    P swayze166waterproofRoger Godell
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And it begins... To be fair, Bilfiger was most likely fighting the extreme urge to post in this thread. U just had to lure him in. If this thread gets derailed, it's your fault, not his.
    P swayze166buttuh_bInglewood_B
    Nah, never that we ignore the trolls.....