The most heinous thing you've seen on film....

Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit!Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
I mean, something so vile, you were shocked it was allowed to make the final edit.

Even if it was a great scene, too....

Replies

• Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 5,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fried chicken scene in Killer Joe. Still not sure why I was horrified and turned on at the same time
    J. Will
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 8,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spit on your grave. that 20 minute rape scene. felt like a hour. movie was on made for DVD but still. good movie tho
  • alliedallied Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭
    Antichrist, the scissors scene. Still sends a chill down my spine.
    J. Willrip.dillaCitySojourner
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never saw the actual film, but there's a scene where a dude get's his head bashed in by a fire extinguisher.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    I never saw the actual film, but there's a scene where a dude get's his head bashed in by a fire extinguisher.

Irreversible. I saw the scene. It seemed so fake after awhile I was not even shocked
    rip.dilla
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,744 Regulator
    Its a movie called Primal or something to that effect. When it first comes there's a murder by baseball bat and they show bat hitting the woman in the face. Shit looked real for some reason that scene stuck with me.
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    On Pan's Labyrinth the Bottle face smashing scene was fucked up

starvinachewon87
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    On Pan's Labyrinth the Bottle face smashing scene was fucked up

That scene messed me me up I was " Oh...Ohh wa..wait a minute damn ...DAMN "

KingJamal
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 8,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bully.

yeah this movie too. I forgot about this one
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    This shit here....

And the fucked up thing is....this is based on a TRUE story in South Carolina, 1944.

Look up George Stinney.
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 15,111 Regulator
    prometheus the whole movie
    rip.dilla
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit here....

And the fucked up thing is....this is based on a TRUE story in South Carolina, 1944.

Look up George Stinney.

Oh shit i remember this just from the freeze frame thats the only thing i remember yeah.. that shit fucked me up seen this when i was like 11 or some shit
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,744 Regulator
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Its a movie called Primal or something to that effect. When it first comes there's a murder by baseball bat and they show bat hitting the woman in the face. Shit looked real for some reason that scene stuck with me.

name of the movie is Frayed if you can find the movie the first 10min is fucked up.....damn

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Goddamn....disturbing.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the rape parts in girl with the dragon tattoo (american version).

usually i can prepare myself if i know there's gonna be some crazy scene(s) beforehand, but i had never heard of the movie or book before i saw it in theaters....that shit caught me completely off guard. like 6 people walked out lol. & then it caught me up again when she got him back smh.
    Already Home_17
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that part on saving private ryan when the knife slowly goes into his heart. That shit was brutal. It was good they put in there though to show what war really is like.
    achewon87
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Alright, here's my contribution: Martyrs.

Yeaaaaaaaah, nigga.

Doesn't get poppin till 3:00 in, but you gotta watch a little before so you can soak in the "happy, loving family" vibe first.......

the parents DID torture ol girl summin serious....the kids is what make this fucked up. That bitch was playin by Nat Turner rules lol.
    KingJamal wrote: »
    starvin wrote: »

Irreversible. I saw the scene. It seemed so fake after awhile I was not even shocked

yeah, that is NOT the scene from Irreversible to add to this thread.......
    Will Munny wrote: »
    that part on saving private ryan when the knife slowly goes into his heart. That shit was brutal. It was good they put in there though to show what war really is like.

smh, that shit. the worse part is it happen while Upham bitch ass is like 5 feet away SMFH
    This shit here....

Look up George Stinney.

Oh shit i remember this just from the freeze frame thats the only thing i remember yeah.. that shit fucked me up seen this when i was like 11 or some shit

Arrested in March, executed in June. Family was forced to leave town under threat of lynching. Entire trial happened in a day, his attorney wanted to run for office in South Carolina, jury took 10 minutes.

I vaguely recall hearing about this but I never dove into the details before. SMH fuck ya'll for showing me dis shyt, gonna make me fuck around and go Martyrs on a white family after work lol.
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the rape parts in girl with the dragon tattoo (american version).

usually i can prepare myself if i know there's gonna be some crazy scene(s) beforehand, but i had never heard of the movie or book before i saw it in theaters....that shit caught me completely off guard. like 6 people walked out lol. & then it caught me up again when she got him back smh.

Yea that shit had me like " Umm....uhhh, wow."
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Robocop,Peter Weller getting picked apart by them Shotty's

yeah
    this scene and in part 2 where they tore robocop apart,

shit had me fucked up as a child. i really sat there sayin "ma, thats not right. they cant do that to robocp"

• RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rape scenes in Hills Have Eyes 2.
    Shit was jus disgusting.
    Itreally had me wondering who in hollywood signed off on this fuck shit.
    The first movie was a good horror thriller, the 2nd one was jus shock value
    Already Home_17
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude getn curb stompe in american history x

Couple more
    rip.dilla
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember watching this part of the twilight zone story movie n thinkn man if they did a nazi movie that was crazy than a 2 years later inglorious basterds came out but this scene stuck wit me