Instagram is the devil

shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
make up and camera tricks can turn any female into a dime. i swear, i can't trust female's pictures on social networking sites anymore. there's nothing worse than the feeling of disappointment when you hit on a female online, and when you meet her in real life and she turns out to be ugly.
BOSSExcellencebuttuh_bNIKE...chiyosukeTheBoyRodallas' 4 evaGettinLoValentinez A. Kaisera.mannAlready Home_17

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture editing is nothing new, but everybody didn't have access to it for free on their phones 10 years ago.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well damn^^
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    That shit predates Instagram... So...

them filters do make it worse tho..

basic bitches be takin some nice pics.. and i mean NICE!! shits an epidemic!!! hahahahaha

• BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a way to view someones Instagram pics without an Instagram account? I'm talking the whole thing, not the one by one pics you can view be going to their twitter.
    Cinco
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shtoopid wrote: »
    make up and camera tricks can turn any female into a dime. i swear, i can't trust female's pictures on social networking sites anymore. there's nothing worse than the feeling of disappointment when you hit on a female online, and when you meet her in real life and she turns out to be ugly.

then maybe you should step out of your house and start hollering at women face to face.
    never been down with internet pimping post
    Black_SamsonMeta_ConsciousDirty SanchezDillaDeaf
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall really want pictures?

profile picture:

545515_10152210298355271_118182591_n.jpg[/img]

picture somebody else took (far left):

377811_10150427146036493_975547969_n.jpg

2jb4zjpg.gif

Yo that shit got me weak.
    (Nope)B_AAlready Home_17
    edited November 2012
    bdbdbd wrote: »

then maybe you should step out of your house and start hollering at women face to face.

so an attractive girl in your city sends you a dm and she's obviously interested. you're telling me you're not gonna respond cause you're "not down with internet pimping?" lol foh
    just cause i holla at females online doesn't mean i don't do the same in person.
    edwardnigmaDarthRozay

so an attractive girl in your city sends you a dm and she's obviously interested. you're telling me you're not gonna respond cause you're "not down with internet pimping?" lol foh
    just cause i holla at females online doesn't mean i don't do the same in person.

not sure what a "dm" is......but either way....nah not really, if a girl i dont know, and doesn't know me, hollas at me online tryna hook up, im pretty sure there is a reason she has had to resort to hollering at strangers online, thus she probably aint my kinda girl....each to there own though....not knocking internet pimping...just not my desired flavour of juice
    Feelin_Foolay[Trillmatic]
    lol at those pics you posted though....these internets be deceiving as shit....bitch have you thinking she a 10 end up linking shamu.....aint tryna go out like smokey....bitch said she look like Janet jackson? more like freddy Jackson
    B_A
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure what a "dm" is......but either way....nah not really, if a girl i dont know, and doesn't know me, hollas at me online tryna hook up, im pretty sure there is a reason she has had to resort to hollering at strangers online, thus she probably aint my kinda girl....each to there own though....not knocking internet pimping...just not my desired flavour of juice

Direct Message
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just g'on head and drop your story bruh.
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like to fuck with the internet too much when meeting women. either the pics on there are altered, or theyre from her slimmer days. there were a few girls i met from the internet, one was fat, one was flat, and one was just plain ugly. i only fucked with the ugly chick cuz the body was right, plus she was a freak.
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Don't believe the hype Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Phone chat was the WOAT..
    chiyosuke
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Is there a way to view someones Instagram pics without an Instagram account? I'm talking the whole thing, not the one by one pics you can view be going to their twitter.
    http://ink361.com/#!/search/fgarcia94

Just replace "fgarcia94" with their username.

fgarcia94 is that bitch that killed herself a few weeks back by the way.

Necro smash.
    bdbdbdDirty Sanchez
    edited November 2012
    darkone360 wrote: »

Just g'on head and drop your story bruh.

me and the homies went to an event in la and wanted to turn up afterwards. we got the drinks, but none of us are from there, so we didn't really know too many females in the area.
    ended up hitting some bitches up on twitter, and they were all hurt af in person. it was like a hippopotamus, a giraffe and an antelope. shit was a safari. we told them the party was cancelled and they had to leave. we later went to the blvd to pull some better looking females.
    Feelin_FoolayhueyValentinez A. KaiserAlready Home_17