50 Cent Speaks On French Montana, Gunplay's Chain And Beef With Fat Joe

Worl'boss Worl'boss 6 SidePosts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summary please...?
    Chicity
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fifs interviews be on point. I liked how he talked about BISD.
    I fucked with the beginning of that album heavy, but it DID take a huge drop towards the end where all the mainstream tracks were.
    SionJ. Will
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Summary please...?

typical southern nigga
    not enough brain capacity to click play and be quiet and listen
    too busy sippin syrup and riding around ya block in a circle or hanging out in walmart parking lots doing donuts

Naw, fuck nigga...I'm watchin The Bourne Ultimatum and smokin wit my girl...So Ion wanna watch a video of 50 Cent talkin shit, but I'd like a summary of the shit he talkin...Sit down...

Damn son. Kinda comeback was that?

Pure truth...So unless somebody gon summarize this shit, I guess I'll watch it in the mornin...Lol...

killaguwopilledoutpurpngoldP swayze166
  • then it was g-unit... now is smsaudio!!!

wtf does sms mean?
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 14,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when is 50 relevant again?
    can'tyoutellP swayze166
  • southernmadesouthernmade Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever counted the amount of times that nigga 50 says the word "actual" when he's talking? Lol
    nohiphop1SionChicityeternal soldier
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,204 Regulator
    Lol @ watching 12 minutes of this shit
    aladdin1978
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fifs interviews are always worth the watch dude always dropping gems or @least doing something funny .... oh i was talking to myself LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I watched could have been beating off
    tb_
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,131 Regulator
    dead at the lil wayne shit
    ratchet bity
  • MarcusGarveyMarcusGarvey Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHAHA @ Lil Wayne "You know he cant save you right?!"
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and fif hit the nail on the head...said fuck all those motherfuckers that want the old 50...they was just excited by the prospect that his life could end at any moment..excited about radio station shootings award show stabbings etc....never real fans to begin with really...
    blackblocA1000MILES
  • tb_tb_ Posts: 232
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Since when is 50 relevant again?
    bout the same time the ravens actually win a title
    YamoleySenseiilledout
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and fif hit the nail on the head...said fuck all those motherfuckers that want the old 50...they was just excited by the prospect that his life could end at any moment..excited about radio station shootings award show stabbings etc....never real fans to begin with really...

his personal life has nothing to do with it. we just want him to bring back the old sound. the hooks the beats the ggggg-unit. Because he still has that gangsta demeanor. He still whoops niggas asses outside of award shows and he still runs after niggas snatchin his chain on stage. but the music ain't the same.
    P swayze166
    edited November 2012

yup that was a good one .... and the thing he said about Mobb deep was Ether for the fans lol sad but very true smh ...... i'll go on record and say i was cool with the mobb/gunit collabo ;) fif and mobb made some ill joints before 50 blew ....
    blackbloc
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on;y fake mobb deep fan hate that they got their biggest paid day signing to g unit.
    edited November 2012

his personal life has nothing to do with it. we just want him to bring back the old sound. the hooks the beats the ggggg-unit. Because he still has that gangsta demeanor. He still whoops niggas asses outside of award shows and he still runs after niggas snatchin his chain on stage. but the music ain't the same.

thats a hard one cause fif is so well off and is in a space to take his career to the next level outside of rap ... its like the same space Dr Dre is in ... Beats by Dre or Detox ...... for fif its like Movies, SMS promotions & Headphones etc or really get back in that mode to make classic music ...... its gonna be hard ... fif needs an element of achievement ... @this point convincing the public he can still connect doesnt seem to be something hes ambitious enuff to accomplish ... especially if STREET KING IMMORTAL doesnt become his best album he released since @least Curtis or Massacre ..... before it was the transition from being in the street and going legit ... especially after getting shot in the hood ... thats alot of motivation to get yo ass up out of that situation .........
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want him talking about pushing weight and street sweepers when he is so far removed from all that?? How fake and hollow would that sound?
    redhandedbandit